• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA vs Tristate Crew Battle (13 vs 13, $100 per person) STICKY THIS

Hax

Smash Champion
DISCLAIMER: this crew battle probably won't happen cause DA is p*ssy (and broke)

so due to recent beef DA wants to crew battle the new era of tristate smash players, 13v13 FC style for $100 per person. this is gonna happen in 3-6 months cause DA needs time to train. i still don't know if they're serious or not about this and i wouldn't be surprised if they flaked cause DA is pu$$y
here is our roster (to be updated)

1. Hax
2. Jman
3. Vanz
4. DJ Nintendo
5. Lambchops

DA post your roster

if you're from tristate and you're good and you wanna put $100 down to play just ask

Eggm

Smash Hero
Your not even tristate lol. I'd play but I know this is never gonna happen. Does DA even have 13 active players?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
As serious as it gets

Word @ Eggm.
*SHAKES HEAD IN DISAPPOINTMENT*

Your not even tristate lol. I'd play but I know this is never gonna happen. Does DA even have 13 active players?
Well Fatboy im WISH YOU JOIN THIS BATTLE IM SURE THE REST OF THE GROUP WOULD AGREE.
I hope after we beat you and take you and your peoples money you dont throw ****(literal ****) around the place we are going to be playing at bathroom lol. AND THIS WILL HAPPEN WE ARE TRAINING AS WE SPEAK.

I'm in.

1. Hax
2. Jman
3. Vanz
4. DJ Nintendo
5. Lambchops
6. Bones

No as for you hax i know your scared lol i can sense it anyways The 13 on 13 may be more than 13 on 13 i have more relic DA members that are coming back to kick everyones ***. So here goes the list it will be finished no later than this coming week:

1. Wes
2. Dire
3. Ron
4. Compton
5. Rafa
6. Kubuu
7. Bum
8. PC (pending but im sure after he hears what gmonkey said about him he is in there)
9. Flip
10. Mike g
11. Tipman
12. Hein
13. Dav3
14. Mofo (pending and yes he use to be in Da a long time ago)
NOTE TO PEOPLE WE HAVE MORE TROOPS COMING SO STAY TUNED!!

So thats the list for right now you guys just match who we have since im sure you wont care " its more and free money" you guys can earn. So for those who dont think we are serious about it, you will know when the day comes we all just bust into the place with al lof our guns loading to spray on our opponents.

Hax you should have keep your mouth shut and just be happy we are letting you and your little cub scout friends win tournaments and get there 10 secs of fame. I guess thats what happens when your head gets big.

And bones i dont know who the heck you were probably one of the wash and repeated casualities that were in my way during my legendary tournament days. Thanks for adding to the pot you " POT MONSTER"

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
This sounds exciting and all, but being that its going to take 3-6 months kind of kills the hype for the time being(understandable though, since DA has to train up back in Melee)

Besides that, I really don't see all 26 players showing up at the same place and time till it finishes lol. As well as whats going to happen with the $2,600 while everyone plays / if everyone in the losing crew actually pays up.

My random thought though lol.

Laijin

Smash Hero
This sounds exciting and all, but being that its going to take 3-6 months kind of kills the hype for the time being(understandable though, since DA has to train up back in Melee)

Besides that, I really don't see all 26 players showing up at the same place and time till it finishes lol. As well as whats going to happen with the $2,600 while everyone plays / if everyone in the losing crew actually pays up.

My random thought though lol.
Easy.
Have it at Pound 5.
The largest melee tournament ever.
Get it hyped up. It'll be amazing.
Just have someone like Plank(the TO) hold onto the money while everyone plays?

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Easy.
Have it at Pound 5.
The largest melee tournament ever.
Get it hyped up. It'll be amazing.
Just have someone like Plank(the TO) hold onto the money while everyone plays?
lol that's actually perfect (hopefully the same for everyone else. Should be enough time to give the days off from work or anything else) xD Hope it can happen then and should add hype to Pound as well.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol that's actually perfect (hopefully the same for everyone else. Should be enough time to give the days off from work or anything else) xD Hope it can happen then and should add hype to Pound as well.
Sounds like a plan even if it doesnt happen at pound it will happen Im sure the opposing time will come since they want the " free money" and The expendables will come since we NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE AS EVERYONE HAS KNOWN THAT FROM DA FOR YRS. WE PAY UP IF WE LOSE AND WE DONT BACK DOWN. Im worried if the other team in the next months sees us start to **** and get more than just our old skills back they decline the offer, thats what im worried about. Other than that its " FREE MONEY" FOR THEM.

And hein was one of the peaches that took over new york yrs before you even started playing melee vanz and flip is a current member that resides in North Carolina that use to live in new york when we got recruited into DA.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow. This is gonna be so hyped.
This has to happen at pound 5. With the entire smash community watching and so many people spectating, 2600 dollars stacked on the table at the world's largest melee tournament. I can't imagine a better location.

Can't wait to see this.
This thread NEEDS to be stickied. haha.

Cia

das kwl
1. Wes
2. Dire
3. Ron
4. Compton
5. Rafa
6. Kubuu
7. Bum
8. PC
9. Flip
10. Mike g
11. Tipman
12. Hein
13. Dav3
14. Mofo
hmm.. I'd be willing to $20.00 money match everyone on this list..

except P.c because he *****.

And mofo because.. he's a ness main.. who also *****.

and Dav3 because he's a dad.. who probably won't even participate in this

and Tipman.. has anyone heard from this guy lately?

any takers?

no hostility, but my giant 2010 meta-game ego wouldn't let me ignore this.

:laugh:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Ignorance is bliss

hmm.. I'd be willing to $20.00 money match everyone on this list..

Except p.c because he *****.

And mofo because.. He's a ness main.. Who also *****.

And dav3 because he's a dad.. Who probably won't even participate in this

and tipman.. Has anyone heard from this guy lately?

Any takers?

No hostility, but my giant 2010 meta-game ego wouldn't let me ignore this.

:laugh:
the above statement shows the mark of ignorance and this is so bliss right now lol. All of the above people you stated are in on this mofo and pc im still waiting for but im sure they will do it too. Anyways im back everyone so no worries and the rest of the expendables. People already started training so good luck to all that oppose us!! And i will get the thread stickied in no time.

Vanz you know i always bodied you thats why im guessing you didnt add me to your mm list lol or put me in details. The only time you ever beat me was when i tried marth out in tournaments and lost to you(good **** full props) but im all samus again so good freaking luck sir i will have the metagame and mental smarts of 2013 your still thinking small you need to think yrs ahead of the current yr your in. I remember when all of da 1st met you and beat the living mess out of you passing you around like a blunt "puff, puff, give". You came a long way but this is where it ends.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
$100 to depend on 12 other people to only get another $100 if you win? Wouldn't it be a lot smarter if you just picked out the weakest link in that list in mmed them? Haha, anyway, this will be interesting to see if it happens.

Hax

Smash Champion
For those of you that don't understand whats going on, you can check out this link

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...61701445&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

I noticed Hax ran to Chopz super early. I hope it did have anything to do with my comment on FB. It's like i can even smell your fear all the way from the depths of hell(GA, no but its really hot down here lol)
what the f*ck are you talking about.. "ran to chops"? i put him on the crew cause he's top 4 in NY along with me jman and vanz. not sure what youre getting at lmfao

DAlegendarysamus said:
No as for you hax i know your scared lol i can sense it
wes I made you quit this game.. ain't nobody scared but you

Deathknight said:
$100 to depend on 12 other people to only get another $100 if you win? Wouldn't it be a lot smarter if you just picked out the weakest link in that list in mmed them? Haha, anyway, this will be interesting to see if it happens.
everyone puts in $100 dumb*ss.. so the winning team gets $200 per person

Eggm we don't need broken chairs or sh*t on the venue's walls, sorry

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i haven't heard from tip in a minute, but i know dude would def be down for it.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz you know i always bodied you thats why im guessing you didnt add me to your mm list lol or put me in details. The only time you ever beat me was when i tried marth out in tournaments and lost to you(good **** full props) but im all samus again so good freaking luck sir i will have the metagame and mental smarts of 2013 your still thinking small you need to think yrs ahead of the current yr your in.
LOL. I also made you go back to using Samus against me. But then I used Sheik and trashed you. Then you and your crew started complaining about "auto-wins" and "cheap chops." Remember that? Also, I didn't exclude you from that $20.00 money match list, So if you want to, I'm all for it. (And anyone else that isn't Pc, Mofo, Dave or Tipman)

I remember when all of da 1st met you and beat the living mess out of you passing you around like a blunt "puff, puff, give". You came a long way but this is where it ends.
LOL, you also fail to mention that this was within my first year of competitive smash. (compared to your 6 years) And toward the end of that year, none of you could touch me. You even gave me my own theme song about Peach :laugh: But thanks for recognizing that I've at least gotten better. I look forward to your new Samus innovations.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo wes you are beyond wack. your crew's claim to fame is being better than us during our first year of the game vs your 6 years, and then by the end of that year i ***** you at zenith and made you quit. just shut up

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Hype can't wait to see the DA guys back in melee action :) If they train right this could be very exciting hopes happens at Pound 5 and gets recorded

Top Bottom