• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA vs Tristate Crew Battle (13 vs 13, $100 per person) STICKY THIS

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Get down to business people please

When did this become a "wes thread" lets talk business people hax keep adding you team up and i will finalize my team as soon as i hear from pc and mofo. It might be more than 13 on 13 it might be 15 lol. I have a secret weapon that my make the opposing team want to quit lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Video johns LOL

We actually want a challenge but if Hax lets you join then w/e LOL

When did this become a "wes thread" lets talk business people hax keep adding you team up and i will finalize my team as soon as i hear from pc and mofo. It might be more than 13 on 13 it might be 15 lol. I have a secret weapon that my make the opposing team want to quit lol.

Nice Now i'm def going to beast at this thing. And when it's over, I also have some unfinished business with you too, Papa Dav3 :)

Hax

Smash Champion
wes nobody cares if you have mew2king (yes that's their "secret weapon"), it just goes to show how badly your crew needs all the help they can get lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I thought this crew battle was about the players in DA who used to play and quit/old schoolers (not m2k)? Hence the "paving the way" stuff on facebook. Yes/no?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I thought this crew battle was about the players in DA who used to play and quit/old schoolers (not m2k)? Hence the "paving the way" stuff on facebook. Yes/no?
As far as I know it's just DA vs. rest of tristate. M2K is part of DA, so yeah...

Hax

Smash Champion
nah wes realized he was poor and that his crew wasn't gonna win so he recruited m2k. sucks that they're still not gonna win

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm surprised people are thinking Wes will be free simply because he stopped playing, even though he claims hes training again, I recall HugS coming back(he even made a blog about it) and played the same that he did in 06 and is currently placing really well in the WC, and I wouldn't be surprised if Wes did the same thing, this goes for all of DA as well.

*Runs past shield, Fsmashes!*

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
im dissapointed at the lack of trash talk

hax, jman, vanz, chops, nando, tag, hbk, g$, alu, cactuar, ultimascout, eggm, thorn

gfr. and the real team will prolly be much better.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I'm surprised people are thinking Wes will be free simply because he stopped playing, even though he claims hes training again, I recall HugS coming back(he even made a blog about it) and played the same that he did in 06 and is currently placing really well in the WC, and I wouldn't be surprised if Wes did the same thing, this goes for all of DA as well.

*Runs past shield, Fsmashes!*
They're thinking this because Wes fell off long before he actually quit. He's gonna have to be a completely different player if he wants to hang now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I could play for Tri-State...just moved in from the midwest. Lemme know or if you want to play me to see how things go. I live in manhattan.

-Zec
I don't know, don't you have to be originally from tri-state? Anyways, gl.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
AH I see, thanks for clearing that up Dobs. : D

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I didn't know about this thread till now. This is gonna be mad entertaining if it goes down. Even if it doesn't, I wanna see Wes get back into the game.

Top Bottom