• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^ This. Besides, Fairies only revive Link if he dies. Death =/= turned into a Zombie. Lol

Even still, Link can only have one wish from the Triforce, which is according to the games. Link already used that one wish to return the world back to light (Link to the Past). So..with that being said, how would he use the Triforce to fix this Zombie problem?

If I also remember correctly, you "used" the very same argument which we had before (Link vs Samus, which Samus won obv).

wat
Just one wish? Lol Daphnes made several at one time at the end of Windwaker.

:phone:

BlinkIV

Avenger
Hell, if you're doing video game characters, certain FF characters would be broken.

L.99 Mime (insert FFV character) with...
- All classes mastered
- Equipped with 2 Healing staves, Genji Helm, Genji Armor, Angel Ring
- Legendary weapons, 99 of every healing item (but a bajillion Holy Waters), and an extra Angel Ring in inventory
- X-Fight, White Magic, and Summons as skills

...would be invincible.
Sounds like something from Final Fantasy V, I can see that being VERY broken. Hell, you could even dual-wield Lightbringers since they deal holy damage, no?

Just one wish? Lol Daphnes made several at one time at the end of Windwaker.

Going off of Link to the Past here, where whoever wields the Triforce will get one wish. Daphnes though, I'm sure all the things he said were in one "wish", making it so the overall outcome would be bringing things to normal. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
When you're in zombie state, you're dead. Therefore, fairies will heal and revive back to normal.
That really depends on the source/type of zombie and what can be considered "living", as well as how the virus/zombie-making plot device acts after it has been transmitted/used/blaughnaugh.
Why am I even arguing this? It's just going to go back to the whole "Triforce solves everything" argument.

If the Triforce of Wisdom is so good, how is Zelda still too DUMB to avoid getting kidnapped?

If the Triforce of Power is so good, why does a 1-inch spaceman beat Ganondorf 90:10?

If the Triforce of Courage is so good, why does Link still scream when he jumps from a high place? (and how do you explain THIS VIDEO?)

WHERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS NOW, ALSM!?
Triforce is overrated, IMO.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
That really depends on the source/type of zombie and what can be considered "living", as well as how the virus/zombie-making plot device acts after it has been transmitted/used/blaughnaugh.
Why am I even arguing this? It's just going to go back to the whole "Triforce solves everything" argument.

If the Triforce of Wisdom is so good, how is Zelda still too DUMB to avoid getting kidnapped?

If the Triforce of Power is so good, why does a 1-inch spaceman beat Ganondorf 90:10?

If the Triforce of Courage is so good, why does Link still scream when he jumps from a high place? (and how do you explain THIS VIDEO?)

That was simply smashing.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

Zelda is destined to be taken hostage. She is taken for reasons such as for a sacrifice, or for the Triforce of Wisdom to be extracted from her.

Smash does not represent what the characters are fully capable of. Ganondorf with his power would easily crush Olimar as he is just a simple spaceman.

Courage can be defined as facing your fears, meaning even if you're scared, you will still go through with it. That video is just a parody, lol.

There are my answers, and you merely underrate the Triforce. What part of Ultimate/Supreme power don't you understand? I suggest you look these words up in a dictionary for your comprehension. Good day, sir. :)

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Batman, because he would find the cure for zombieism or make some device/chemical/bio-organism that neutralizes all of the zombies.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Link in that game I main him cause he good he swing his sword and stuff and u cant do nthing cause he whacks u 2 mch

Big booty biscuits

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Found a chick on AIB who goes to UNT and wants to get better at smash. Plays oli, she's pretty decent for a start out,since she's been watching YouTube videos and junk. She's hyped about learning from you, denti.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Buffalo buffalo
(the animals, buffalo, from the city, Buffalo)
-THAT (English language can omit this word)
Buffalo buffalo buffalo
(the animal, buffalo, from the city, buffalo, bother/intimidate (verb definition of "buffalo"))
buffalo Buffalo buffalo
(bother/intimidate the animals, buffalo, from the city, Buffalo)

So, using the location of Buffalo as an adjecive to describe the animals, buffalo----

Buffalo(adj) buffalo(n) Buffalo(adj) buffalo(n) buffalo(v) buffalo(v) Buffalo(adj) buffalo(n).

The first two are the subject. They are buffalo from Buffalo.
The next three describe the first two, stating that they are buffaloed by other Buffalo buffalo.
The last three are the verb and indirect object. Other Buffalo buffalo that are buffaloed by the subject of the sentence, the original Buffalo buffalo.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

This is a legitimate, grammatically correct sentence in the English language.
My life has been filled with a new kind of joy-- the kind I thought could only exist in fairy tales.
That same word was used 43 times in this post, by the way.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Buffalo buffalo
(the animals, buffalo, from the city, Buffalo)
-THAT (English language can omit this word)
Buffalo buffalo buffalo
(the animal, buffalo, from the city, buffalo, bother/intimidate (verb definition of "buffalo"))
buffalo Buffalo buffalo
(bother/intimidate the animals, buffalo, from the city, Buffalo)

So, using the location of Buffalo as an adjecive to describe the animals, buffalo----

Buffalo(adj) buffalo(n) Buffalo(adj) buffalo(n) buffalo(v) buffalo(v) Buffalo(adj) buffalo(n).

The first two are the subject. They are buffalo from Buffalo.
The next three describe the first two, stating that they are buffaloed by other Buffalo buffalo.
The last three are the verb and indirect object. Other Buffalo buffalo that are buffaloed by the subject of the sentence, the original Buffalo buffalo.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

This is a legitimate, grammatically correct sentence in the English language.
My life has been filled with a new kind of joy-- the kind I thought could only exist in fairy tales.
That same word was used 43 times in this post, by the way.
Interesting...

Top Bottom