• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
The buffalo (animal, plural) from Buffalo (city) that are buffaloed (verb) by buffalo from Buffalo, buffalo (verb) buffalo from Buffalo.

Is this what it translates to, essentially?

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I actually got a chance to play the demo online. It's not too bad actually. The thing is though, I see this game to be more of a team-oriented game rather than 1v1. PlayStation AllStars might be a tad slower than Brawl, seeing as the characters do not have a universal dash input. The mechanics are similiar to smash, but it seems moves have a set knockback since there is no damage percentage to increase how far they move after getting hit. There is no health either; it's basically a rush to build up meter and use it to finish off your opponent with a super move. The matches are timed, no stocks/lives to my knowledge. So basically the team with the most positive differential (Kills-deaths ratios) wins. So imagine Brawl, 5 minute timer, and killing only with final smashes to get a +1 for your score.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Btw I used Fat Princess (Basically the Peach of this game lol) the most out of the demo selectable characters: Fat Princess, Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Radec, Sly Cooper, and Parappa the Rapper.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'm bored again and want to make signatures. I'd love to make one for Fino, Y.b.M., and Sam if you guys want one.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Double post...

Because psabr talk...

Teams oriented, I lol'd. If you can beat double kratos with anything other than double kratos, I will admit being wrong here XD 30+ winning streak and never played it before yeayuz. Lol, **** is broken.

The game is nothing like the smash series... In smash there as always been a deep emphasis on aerial play, but I feel if you don't stay grounded in psabr you will get bodied. Every character is pretty much olimar.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Any of you guys going to MLG Dallas? I'm tagging along with some locals so should be in Dallas till Sunday. Would be pretty sweet to meet some of you, or be able to find a way to play smash!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Any of you guys going to MLG Dallas? I'm tagging along with some locals so should be in Dallas till Sunday. Would be pretty sweet to meet some of you, or be able to find a way to play smash!
I do have saturday off, I might actually go to check it out.

Rocket Raccoon for best super hero for the zombie apocalypse.
They can never get him LOL

Labernash

Smash Lord
@Psychoace Alright! Red Rupee MM Zelda vs Ganon, LEGGO!

@ALSM Oh my goodness. That is the best thing I have ever seen. I can't tell if Kirby is happy or scared, haha!!

Citrus

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm moving to Dallas on the 8th and really want to find some people to play with when I get there.
Hit me up if your interested!

Citrus

Smash Apprentice
Haha cool
I'm gonna be living in the north Dallas area so i guess i need to find some people around there

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
How close to Plano? Thats where I live, and my apartment is the center of a lot of the DFW Project M activity.

Top Bottom