• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It'll be more genius if you host a Brett's birthday Smashfest.

Seriously. I'm going out tonight with a couple friends. I'm going out with my family on Saturday.

But tomorrow, on my actual birthday, I've got NOTHING.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
It'll be more genius if you host a Brett's birthday Smashfest.

Seriously. I'm going out tonight with a couple friends. I'm going out with my family on Saturday.

But tomorrow, on my actual birthday, I've got NOTHING.
I didn't get to ask her about it last night. I'm thinking I'll probably have a Smashfest at my old apartment in NRH since that's closer for everyone. I'll get back to you later tonight bro; I didn't forget about you.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Working on the banner right now and it's looking amazing so far haha, probably better than our last few. I still need pics for Swaka, Disqo, FK and Karma so I'll just pick for them. Feel free to offer suggestions Sean.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Why am I on this PR? I don't play remember?
dafuq

BRETT FOR TOP 5 SERIOUSLY GUYS

For real

Like I'm not joking anymore

Except I'm joking about not joking

but why

is

never mind
Yeah, I was thinking that too. And tourney this weekend? Such a short notice, but I'm down as usual. :)

:phone:
I'm busy Saturday but I just want to say that I want to play Smash

Alcohol

Dnyce

Smash Master

BlinkIV

Avenger
Working on the banner right now and it's looking amazing so far haha, probably better than our last few. I still need pics for Swaka, Disqo, FK and Karma so I'll just pick for them. Feel free to offer suggestions Sean.
Thanks again for the awesome banner!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
What are the carpools looking like for Whobo?
Empty. I'm gonna start getting them together after we get the new PR pic up.

Speaking of which - the guys who haven't picked their pictures are going to be picked out by me tomorrow if they haven't picked one by the end of the night (or Neon hasn't done it already)

Top Bottom