• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DAPHNE 1, Pgn & Blacka's monthlies. Mineola, NY, 10/10/09

What should the side event be?

• Low tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Duelist Pro

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Mid tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Crews

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Inui quoted me not you dabuz >:l

Idk if im gonna enter dubz, im kinda low on $, ill see if he still needs a partner tomo and if he does ill probably enter with him :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Someone bring recording equipment and i'll live stream this event.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I can bring my laptop again to use for it.
That's wassup you got recording equipment?

ALSO FOR THE LIVE STREAM LETS NOT TRY TO PUT UP SCRUBBY MATCHES LIKE PGN VS MARIOBLAZE OVER NINJALINK VS ALLY

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Ok as i said before ill be putting up directions for those of you that seems a little unsure about how to get to mineola from nyc (penn station)

heres the compete schedule, price, etc. of the train running from penn station (34th street either taking the 1,2,3 or A,C,E trains there but the 1,2, or 3 should be easier / closer) to mineola & vice versa

SCHEDULE

Depart / Arrive / Trip Duration / (Offpeak for all of them)

9:25AM 10:00AM 35 min.

9:51AM 10:27AM 35 min.

10:25AM 11:00AM 35 min.

10:51AM 11:27AM 36 min.

11:25AM 12:00PM 35 min.

PRICE

When buying tickets, click "off peak" (aka the tickets for weekends / holidays)

Each way going cost $6.75
so if you're planning on going to mineola & back it'll be $13.50

Once Arriving

Once arriving please call either me, PGN or even the store. Neither me or PGN has cars though so we will try to have someone pick you up, if not the walking isnt too far either (i say about 15-20 min) and will giv eyou directions from there,

Planning to travel with blackanese & others?

As i mentioned earlier for anyone thats still unsure having reading everything or would simply just like to travel as a group, i will be meeting up with everyone at

8:45 am - 9:00 am right outside of madison square garden by the steps

and will be taking the 9:25 am train to mineola
I know im leaving rather early, but thats mainly for me to just be there on time and set thigns up with PGN as well as everyone meeting up then all of us buying tickets and so on takes time. After you arrive please call my cell, if i dont pick up try again in 5 min. Please dont arrive too late or else you will be having to get on the next one.

Still have questions?

If you still have questions you can contact me personally over
Aim - BlackanesexD
Phone # - 917-549-8266

Vinnie

Smash Master
ALSO FOR THE LIVE STREAM LETS NOT TRY TO PUT UP SCRUBBY MATCHES LIKE PGN VS MARIOBLAZE OVER NINJALINK VS ALLY
I thought you said you were done trolling.

Um, we only have 1 laptop right now, Will's laptop, for brackets and stuff. But Kirin can bring the laptop and I'll bring my Dazzle, I got the black one :]. I also have the disc so it shouldn't be a problem.

Vinnie

Smash Master
We're probably gonna need people to give rides from the train station to the venue. Would anybody be willing to do that >_<?

blackanese

Smash Lord
so like what time does it start

i see no time information

:confused:

its there inui, but was posted in a really weird spot under the character tiers

"Registration will be from 11 - 12 noon, do not be late.
Doubles will start at 12 sharp, Singles will start after doubles is over. The side event will happen after everything is done, to avoid confusion, and it disrupting the main events."

blackanese

Smash Lord
Ok as i said before ill be putting up directions for those of you that seems a little unsure about how to get to mineola from nyc (penn station)

heres the compete schedule, price, etc. of the train running from penn station (34th street either taking the 1,2,3 or A,C,E trains there but the 1,2, or 3 should be easier / closer) to mineola & vice versa

SCHEDULE

Depart / Arrive / Trip Duration / (Offpeak for all of them)

9:25AM 10:00AM 35 min.

9:51AM 10:27AM 35 min.

10:25AM 11:00AM 35 min.

10:51AM 11:27AM 36 min.

11:25AM 12:00PM 35 min.

PRICE

When buying tickets, click "off peak" (aka the tickets for weekends / holidays)

Each way going cost $6.75
so if you're planning on going to mineola & back it'll be $13.50

Once Arriving

Once arriving please call either me, PGN or even the store. Neither me or PGN has cars though so we will try to have someone pick you up, if not the walking isnt too far either (i say about 15-20 min) and will giv eyou directions from there,

Planning to travel with blackanese & others?

As i mentioned earlier for anyone thats still unsure having reading everything or would simply just like to travel as a group, i will be meeting up with everyone at

8:45 am - 9:00 am right outside of madison square garden by the steps

and will be taking the 9:25 am train to mineola
I know im leaving rather early, but thats mainly for me to just be there on time and set thigns up with PGN as well as everyone meeting up then all of us buying tickets and so on takes time. After you arrive please call my cell, if i dont pick up try again in 5 min. Please dont arrive too late or else you will be having to get on the next one.

Still have questions?

If you still have questions you can contact me personally over
Aim - BlackanesexD
Phone # - 917-549-8266
posting this sht again1 more time 4 ppl that didnt see

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
What time does the store open because i'm going to be there so early...

Top Bottom