• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DAPHNE 1, Pgn & Blacka's monthlies. Mineola, NY, 10/10/09

What should the side event be?

• Low tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Duelist Pro

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Mid tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Crews

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
best tournament ever best.... also i love when people call me small baby it makes me feel special :) so if you guys stop i shal change my name to small baby so you are forced!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
it's always gonna be Ally/ADHD/Anti and possibly Ally/Anti/Adhd for top 3 lol.
Nope Ally BETTER not come to anymore NY events i'll kill dat ***** if he do.

He can only come if he team with me.

Which he be *****ing on.

WORD UP.

THATS WHY MY DK BEAT THAT ***** 3-1.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
- Best moment of the tourny was ally first stock of final game of mid tier grand finals

As falcon he lands 2 up-smashs dashes charges a third up smash connects to punish an air dodge....then hits vex with 2 more power knees to end it.......only ally

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
it was fun, had a hard bracket this time (ally round two) but was fun to play him. sadly i had to leave before we could continue the zelda vs snake match but since it was stopped with me up i am going to tell people my zelda beat ally in a friendly :). but really it was fun alex that was the best run tournament i have been to it went at a good speed and was very well organized. well next time my characters are going to be much more polished and GlassJoe will rise again

Top Bottom