• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DAPHNE 1, Pgn & Blacka's monthlies. Mineola, NY, 10/10/09

What should the side event be?

• Low tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Duelist Pro

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Mid tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Crews

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Can I change my vote? I wanted Duelist but since NO ONE IS COOL I want LT Singles cause that makes it a tie :D

Yo lucas im real happy for you and your ike and imma let you finish, but marth is one of the best FE characters OF ALL TIME

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
...what? I wouldn't be able to use the 5th worst character in the game in a tournament where MUCH better characters are allowed?

Terrible, awful, horrible idea. HORRIBLE. Wow.
Yeah the idea is garbage but Sonic and Fox are still allowed. If you're going to this and you wanna team and go sonic/fox, pit, thats cool with me. Dunno if I'm going due to mid tiers and the venue fee though

Edit: Wait it's ONLY singles? Nvm then

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Hmm... should I allow B tier?

Top tier: S
High tier: A & B
Mid tier: C & D
Low tier: E & F

???
But why have high tiers in a tourney with Mid and low? It's obvious who the masses are going to use... Just go with a low tier only, because if you do anything else it just doesn't work out.

If you have a mid tier, people complain about not being able to use low tier (Inui), same thing happened at Knightmare's when the doubles were going on.

If you have Mid/Low, that might work but then again besides the few who want to, who's gonna use low?

Partial High/Mid/Low, chaos.

Imo you should just either do low tiers or the duelist thingy because it looks really fun. lol :]

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Hmm... should I allow B tier?

Top tier: S
High tier: A & B
Mid tier: C & D
Low tier: E & F

???
i agree with what papa mb is saying. it wouldnt make any sense at all adding B tiers in a mid tier tourny. either way i suggest just doing low tiers tourny, since it seems like theres 2 much problems. i mean regardless mid tiers won by 1 vote so yah (even though i feel some people made alts and such just 2 vote .-. ) this is just my opinion though

Vinnie

Smash Master
(even though i feel some people made alts and such just 2 vote .-. )
*glares at Minty*

IMO C / D tier tourney would be good. There are always low tier tourneys -.- mid tier would be fun...

I need opinions on

1. Is a mid tier tourney even worth it, or should it be low tier?
2. If the mid tier tourney happens, should low tiers be allowed in?

MBlaze

Smash Champion
*glares at Minty*

IMO C / D tier tourney would be good. There are always low tier tourneys -.- mid tier would be fun...

I need opinions on

1. Is a mid tier tourney even worth it, or should it be low tier?
2. If the mid tier tourney happens, should low tiers be allowed in?
Well Idc which one happens, but a low tier would run smoother, j/s.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I didnt make any alts..... >_<

PGN I was kidding about that lol.

It should be mid tiers, every event has low tiers and somethin diff would be nice :p

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Just keep it strictly to mid tiers since thats the vote that won. Anyone arguing otherwise is most likely being bias because of their character.... so dont listen to them.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be surprised if I win mid tiers with Luigi...
I would, your Luigi is pretty garbz son

Maybe you should do B-F tier teams. If you do this, the tier gap becomes much less noticeable and people will be inclined to use lower tier characters who are actually useful in doubles like Lucas, Mario, Ganon, Ike, etc. and also some mid tiers like Bowser

I know IMA BE REPPIN DAT GANONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I would, your Luigi is pretty garbz son

Maybe you should do B-F tier teams. If you do this, the tier gap becomes much less noticeable and people will be inclined to use lower tier characters who are actually useful in doubles like Lucas, Mario, Ganon, Ike, etc. and also some mid tiers like Bowser

I know IMA BE REPPIN DAT GANONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
lolooolol <3

MBlaze

Smash Champion
This is completely and totally off topic but anyone in here willing to use their credit card or something to get me premium? :] I know I gave out munnies to a lot of smashers :p This can be your way to repay me or somethin, I wanna finally change this name of mine. ;D

EDIT: NVM, because GuruKid is ****in ILLL SONSSS :]

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
This is completely and totally off topic but anyone in here willing to use their credit card or something to get me premium? :] I know I gave out munnies to a lot of smashers :p This can be your way to repay me or somethin, I wanna finally change this name of mine. ;D

EDIT: NVM, because GuruKid is ****in ILLL SONSSS :]
I will do the same!!!!

I'ma need a teammate... probably Hippie lmao

Top Bottom