• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Night Shade" Tempe, Arizona - JANUARY 23rd RESULTS-

arod_152

Smash Apprentice
im trying to find a regular gamecube controller at gamestop, alot of them just have gay gamecube controllers

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Try Bookmans or a used store, ive found so many good ones there that lasted me. Ban fox in melee for murdering controllers :(

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
i found a place already, play n trade, they have good gamecube controllers there for 10$
cool i will keep that in mind, because this is truly useful, but anyways nice turnout I wish I was a part of it. Darn you edumacation lol. I will be there next time hopefully. Still deciding on chars too which is the real battle for me. :D

Gah777

Smash Lord
"9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK)- stop using MK right now."

i didnt even use MK against you...
Yeah, I know, but many regions have so many metaknights and metaknight dittos are completely uninteresting. The last thing I want to happen is for the Southwest, or at least Arizona, to be dominated by metaknights. Metaknight's metagame has advanced far enough. What we really need is smart people playing unique characters. Diversity FTW!

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
MK dittos is why i dont play in tourneys anymore because than it would just be me and chris every tourney grand finals MK vs MK none of you guys want to see that ;p

Jane

Smash Hero
lonewolf if you dont want people to talk about how you played meta just dont use him at all anymore, hes gay ;X

Duff0

Smash Ace
In order to beat Kira you have to know his style inside and out, lol.

Me and Chris know his style SOO well, and he knows mine well too. Our matches are like coin flips.

1: Darklink (Metaknight) - Maybe you should stop screwing around with random characters and just practice MK =D

2: KiraFlax (Rob/Pit) - I lost to you only cause I love you and like giving you money (johns) good job, you're getting better cause you actually listen to me!!

3: HadesBlade (Yoshi) - How does a yoshi keep getting third? Must have super easy brackets or get people you can grab release or something :p

4: Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario) - It was fun playing you ^^ we really should smash outside tournaments!

5: Wobbles (Wario) - Lets meet in finals next time!!

5: Duff0 (Marth/Fox) - Your welcome for me letting you use my house for your sleeping purposes

7: Silly Kyle (Peach) - Sorry I lost and screwed up the loser's bracket =( next time i promise i wont!!!!!! You're getting scary good

7: darkshifter (King DDD) - Lol i guess you coming over really teaches you that darn mk match-up, just like you teach me the DDD matchup =D

9: Burt (Snake) - Where's that first place doubles at? LETS PLAY HALO NAO

9: Sho'nuff (MK/Snake) - Who the **** is this guy, he probably carries darklink in doubles

9: DK Speed (Diddy) - you're soo cool, we need to play outside of tournaments. I want to teach you a lot because I know you have potential to be amazing

9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK) - lol I love watching you play since everyone is a jerk and tries to be mean. Just beat them in battle and you win both fights! great job in doubles too

13: Axe - Thanks for coming and being cool! you should come over so we can start those training sessions

13: Rain - you remind me of myself =D playing patient and smart. All you need now is more experience to get to the next level

13: Jane - I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT TOURNAMENT , The night before particulary lol

13: DerpDaBerp - Why you gotta be scaring me with that luigi, next time you come over if its the night before we're getting a ton of friendlies in, cause you also have great potential

17: Swoops - it wouldve been sooo tight if you beat duffy, i hope to see you around more!

17: Tommy Der Meister - you always make me laugh =D and all the smashers love you. Don't get frustrated when you lose. I lost A TON before I came out on top!

17: Arod - haha switch your main

17: Gah - Melee was fun, talk to me more

Taj - In 5 years you're coughing up that cash son

Justin - I love you, and I want to see you be successful since you're really good. Don't fret doubles either, Jard and I have chemistry now =D

Saffy

Smash Ace
Next time me and blood hawk will win doubles * cough *
And Gah I'm sorry ;_; but if there is a random side event thats doubles wanna team 8D? I still has your present too TEE HEE

ALSO TYSFM FOR THE FLAREONNNN PATRICK! I <3 it... idk if you will read this since you said your computer blewed upped

Also if Atomsk does visit, I'm going to make him team with Kira if that's fine with you xD

EDIT: CHRIS WHY YOU TELLIN PEOPLE TO SWITCH MAINS, lucas is amazing, mine beat your wario XD

Jane

Smash Hero
so.... if atomsk does visit will he be partaking in the consumption of drugs with the rest of corrupt arizona?

Jane

Smash Hero
i was including alcohol :>

but aww ok fair enough

i wonder what the state is with the most smash stoners? lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I was straightedge then I realized there was no point. It's just like being abstinent. No fun.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Drugs are bad lol
Also trevor id rather have you team with kira and win :) cause obviously I bring you down alot when we play, and I'd like to see both of you win

Saffy

Smash Ace
I want you to team with Kira :3 You'll def **** everyone else if you teamed with him
If I team with you they just will go after me the whole time like last time, and I also want to use kirby, not mk, I don't wanna do that strategy we talked about because it's just one where I sit and do nothing, and I obviously can't do it well XD, so it's like im not even in the match, or not even playing

Gah777

Smash Lord
@Atomsk: So what's the mushroom by wolf mean? u like 'shrooms?

Duff0

Smash Ace
No it means that he's a premium member, Gah.

Getting look getting Kira to not team with Hades, Safara.

Atomsk should team with me instead. I'm the highest ranked player without a static team mate, I think.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I want you to team with Kira :3 You'll def **** everyone else if you teamed with him
If I team with you they just will go after me the whole time like last time, and I also want to use kirby, not mk, I don't wanna do that strategy we talked about because it's just one where I sit and do nothing, and I obviously can't do it well XD, so it's like im not even in the match, or not even playing
....Wow.

I'm teaming with you Safara.

@Atomsk: So what's the mushroom by wolf mean? u like 'shrooms?
No premium membership.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
lain is now an AZ homie

EDIT: And Chris is coming on Saturday too? I guess that's most of Phoenix then I think. I dunno if the tv lounge at the U will be big enough

Top Bottom