• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Night Shade" Tempe, Arizona - JANUARY 23rd RESULTS-

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
So when's the next tourney?
same here Someone message me on this information too, because I wanna see if I can make it. I just happen to know I have an essay coming up soon and a bunch of other crap, but let me know anyways. lol

Yes the next tournament is being hosted by slepten and I in Tuscon which will be an amazing experience seeing Tuscon again! Count on it being my exact rule set. Also Slepten if you read this pm me your phone number so we can set a date

Saffy

Smash Ace
Please don't tell me the tournament during presidents day weekend is in Tucson D: I'm not going then

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yo when you guys figure out he date for the tourney, can someone give me a ride?

Light_

Smash Apprentice
You better not find a permanent team mate before I get back Blood Hawk. I want to keep teaming with you! lol

Duff0

Smash Ace
Oh I kinda assumed you and Kyle, Pat.

The only reason you guys lost last weekend was because of suicides, lol.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
DarkLink- If you find a 4Gb USB drive in your room, keep it safe for me. I can't find it anywhere at my house, and I didn't leave it at Kyle's. It has a small Tekken Lanyard on it.

arod_152

Smash Apprentice
alright DK Speed, ima add u
ima be practicing with the GC controller
wenever u get online, add me
and derp, do u play online

Top Bottom