• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dazless Madness Results (8/27/11)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Dear Prawn,

Almo made a rookie mistake. But thats not his fault, his whole family is stupid too. But you've done some stupid stuff too, that I've looked past and didn't do somethings I could have done. I just ask you to maybe accept almo's apology and stop trying to point out all of his mistakes.

Granted I'm the worst person to be making these statements because I am a horrible human being who should not be allowed to stay in this community since I don't play well with others.

Prawn

Smash Master
Dear Prawn,

Almo made a rookie mistake. But thats not his fault, his whole family is stupid too. But you've done some stupid stuff too, that I've looked past and didn't do somethings I could have done. I just ask you to maybe accept almo's apology and stop trying to point out all of his mistakes.

Granted I'm the worst person to be making these statements because I am a horrible human being who should not be allowed to stay in this community since I don't play well with others.
Thank you mikeray

I have seen the light

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
Yea yume sounds like hes always mad on here.. I think hes just jealous that we're attending brawl tourneys or he wouldnt be commenting on smashboards imo:(

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
soma WITH THE HARD TRUTH

yume, if you dont like it. quit. no1s stopping you... eseciallyy me, since you annoy me to quite a great detail.

so almo, you don't manipulate the bracket for anything. so what if pk and riot play all the time. they got paired up in LOSERS. it couldnt be helped.

also, im a menace. i cant change who i am no matter how much i try. i cant control myself. ii need help...

i need help oscar kakashka. ur my only hope. please bring me the kitty. i want to pet the kitty.

no but seriously, im sorry for my rage bursts but i just cant help myself. i mean, i was so close to... practically winning the tournament but i messed up. when i do it, i feel like im killing everyone's time in the community.

Prawn

Smash Master
BC play for yourself. No one else. Raging is fine but just walk outside somewhere private or talk to people.

I believe in you BC <3

:phone:

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I'm embarassed to admit it, but the Rays are actually the type of people I like to play video games against/with. You all are fkn tryhards who don't know how to have a good time!

I mean maybe it's not a very competitive attitude, but trying to shove competitive spirit into a situation that's barely competitive just results in a lot of butthurt and lameness. We've played the same people for years, can we lighten up yet?

Prawn

Smash Master
Watkins was looking especially cute at this

Defiantly making a case to get on the cute PRs

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Thanks bro, I actually started combing my hair the other direction yesterday and I gotta say; my cuteness has grown even more powerful.

And might I say Prawn, you have become quite attractive yourself somehow. Must be the hair.

(New England Homo PRs, I auto win anyway by living with Darc)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I'm embarassed to admit it, but the Rays are actually the type of people I like to play video games against/with. You all are fkn tryhards who don't know how to have a good time!

I mean maybe it's not a very competitive attitude, but trying to shove competitive spirit into a situation that's barely competitive just results in a lot of butthurt and lameness. We've played the same people for years, can we lighten up yet?
Are you ok? you're the last person that I'd expect to take my side....or maybe you're just taking dan's....whatever the case.....you shocked even me....

Then again you did say "type of people".... whatevez....mike out

Prawn

Smash Master
Thanks bro, I actually started combing my hair the other direction yesterday and I gotta say; my cuteness has grown even more powerful.

And might I say Prawn, you have become quite attractive yourself somehow. Must be the hair.

(New England Homo PRs, I auto win anyway by living with Darc)

Watkins you don't need to lie your way onto the PR

So Fatal

Smash Master

Weren't you one of the people that called me out hard for **** talking BC with my competitive attitude? :glare:

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Are you ok? you're the last person that I'd expect to take my side....or maybe you're just taking dan's....whatever the case.....you shocked even me....

Then again you did say "type of people".... whatevez....mike out
Perhaps I should have clarified. You guys can be real douche bags and take it too far sometimes, but when you aren't trying to be malicious and make things personal I don't really take any problem with you guys commentating your own or other matches. It makes them fun to watch, compared to all just watching in silence like it's the game of the century. The yelling is certainly a bit much sometimes too though.

Weren't you one of the people that called me out hard for **** talking BC with my competitive attitude? :glare:
I understand how you can be as confused as Mikeray. Again, I clarify, friendly trash talk and talking during the match is great because it just makes things more interesting for everyone. This is basically a party game, or at least I treat it as such; and I get a great deal of enjoyment out of matches where I actually somewhat converse with my opponent.

The things the Rays do sometimes, what Bloodcross does, and what you did to Bloodcross in retaliation are undeniably over the line; EVERYONE hates because it just makes into butthurt babies. Not that I'm completely innocent of never getting riled up myself, but it's pretty rare. I've gotten mad in this community like, what, twice? Once at Hink and then once at you for trying to steal a kid's tourney?

My point is that it'd be cool if people TRIED to tolerate SOME messing around, maybe not all of it (though tolerating all of it maturely is entirely possible with enough self-control); instead of just holding a grudge for the extremities that have occurred in the past. We all do dumb **** sometimes, but we're not doing dumb **** all the time.

I don't know about Bloodcross, but I'm sure the Rays and Fatal could put forth a little effort into making things less unpleasant. I could probably e-thug less myself, but I'm not sure I want to either lolol. MAYBE I'LL TRY THOUGH.

I know it's hard to do, but we all have to grow up sometimes. I may not like you guys too much, but maybe I could eventually and I offer my advice to everyone in hopes that it be received in an unbiased way.

DO WHAT YOU WANT LIKE ALWAYS THO!

mikeray4

Smash Ace
sorry but we take it to the extreme, because we are XTREME.

XTREEMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BVGTRFBFHGEBHDFRGLTRHNMDFOIDNHYIF

mikeray4

Smash Ace
cause you're a *****

Btw, am I the only one who finds the little faces Big Matt puts at the end of his sentences funny? I don't know if he's using them to be cute or try to emphasize a point

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
This wouldn't be the first time the voice of reason was instantly ignored and redirected into an abyss of douchebaggery, l0l

It's nice to say anyways though; makes me feel smarter than everyone else like some kind of moralfag.

And I think it's both.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure I really do either. It's mostly for the "omg Watkins is so smart and mature" attempt; I'm pretty desperately lonely and attention-starved...

mikeray4

Smash Ace
What do mikeray and watkins have in common? THE EXTREMENESS:cool:
I wish you had something i didnt...then I could troll you out of jealousy....now I can't even do that anymore....

Now all I can do is tease you because you troll yourself....its much more fun, but it has so much less drama

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
so... we're all just gonna troll each other because we're all jealous of each other over something

more importantly, not give a **** about any1 but themselves more

like i care tho ^^^^ hypocrite4lyfe

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Ne has horrible drama anyway. Not enough people having sex with each other

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Oh man Fatal, you got us there. We're mad as hell now, and we're going to take out that ego that shines down upon us like a sun upon all our insecurities.

Mike, you find a way to beat him in tourney and I'll go ahead and steal Cruz. We're both so close, it's time to BLOCK OUT THE SUN!

mikeray4

Smash Ace
**** ya watkins lets do it!!!! Its a 2 pronged attack. Lets take down the evil that is known as so fatso

mikeray4

Smash Ace
no, you don't get to pick it. you're name is Lover Boy and I shall be DoucheBag4

And So fatal can be So Ugly

Top Bottom