• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dazless Madness Results (8/27/11)

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of So Ugly's looks, it kinda pisses me off how much he looks like Dexter. Just skinnier and with a stupid smirk, l0l

Oh wait, that's dangerously close to a compliment; the complete opposite of the mission. Fatkins is ********.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Speaking of So Ugly's looks, it kinda pisses me off how much he looks like Dexter. Just skinnier and with a stupid smirk, l0l

Oh wait, that's dangerously close to a compliment; the complete opposite of the mission. Fatkins is ********.
Dexter is a dumb show, so i guess you could say So Ugly is dumb. Look now its an insult

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I think our problem was being TOO chill.

At any rate, gotta save some for next time anyway~

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I think our problem was being TOO chill.

At any rate, gotta save some for next time anyway~
can we create some real drama? this drama is lame. I want people ****ing each other hard in the ***, then have call outs, scandals, people killing each other. thats would be awesome

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
can we create some real drama? this drama is lame. I want people ****ing each other hard in the ***, then have call outs, scandals, people killing each other. thats would be awesome
Probably not... between the trolled being wusses and the trolls not REALLY caring, it's hard to really start anything.

Top Bottom