• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
TBH, all the Melee stages that are banned have low ceilings and spots for infinites. Thats just why they need to stay gone.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
TBH the low ceilings help against MK, would give more characters good counterpicks vs MK (Snake goes to Halberd. MK bans Halberd, MK can't be at a disadvantage now. Yippee!!!) Also; since when did having a low ceiling warrant a ban? RC has an EXTREMELY low ceiling at some points (the lowest only to Corneria, which is banned for the wall and other reasons IIRC) and the spots for infinites are all BREAKABLE on these stages (unlike Corneria)

Green Greens: Break the blocks. Keep them broken.
Onett: Yeah! That car will save you if you play smart. ^_^
Yoshi's Island: You can walkoff 6~ chars there, but who cares? They'd just ban it or hope you don't go there. If you do - avoid being on your right side. Or camp the left side and make sure the center blocks are broken.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Onett, your still screwed over for a good 50% before a car comes to save the day. And end with an utilt.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Duh. Thats what you do if someone gets caught in it and they don't DI out.

BEEFY GO DO THE Q&A AGAIN! >=[

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Serin... important...

xxArya51xx (1:03:12 AM): i play serin better than u though
xxArya51xx (1:03:25 AM): i beat d3 onlinetoobut only because i can mindgame him
Invokke08Havokk (1:03:30 AM): he started CG'ing
xxArya51xx (1:03:30 AM): not because i know what imdoing
Invokke08Havokk (1:03:38 AM): he was better before he CG'd. lawl
xxArya51xx (1:03:43 AM): i know i foguht him recently too
xxArya51xx (1:03:48 AM): ya ithink sotoo
xxArya51xx (1:03:51 AM): now
xxArya51xx (1:03:53 AM): it seems like
xxArya51xx (1:03:57 AM): hesdepending on cg
xxArya51xx (1:04:10 AM): which isnt good
xxArya51xx (1:04:16 AM): hed be good if he was still ****
xxArya51xx (1:04:23 AM): then cg'd when he felt like it
That's Eazyseph btw =p

Jupz

Smash Master
I'll give it a shot, thanks for the tip :)

My computer at my mums house is crappy so I might not try it here but when I go to my dads house on the weekend I got a good new computer so I might use it there :p

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Tell Easy I'm really trying to rely on it. I'm just trying to get used to it. If I feel like Bthrowing I will. Regardless, this is wifi we are talking about. I'm using it to try and work CG into my playstyle without being so dependant on it. Friendlies will be friendlies, but when push comes to shove, I will always Bthrow.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
And in the meantime I'm going to make an annoucement thread.

To keep random posters from posting unneeded threads and such.

EDIT: DO PEOPLE REALLY NOT GET WHAT A THREAD IS MADE FOR? -_-

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I think you all are who didn't say a word. I was thinking probably you Gates, Crashic, Buuman, probably Atomsk were in a private group talking about all this. Don't make Crashic the scapegoat here, but I'm still hating him for other reasons adding on to this miscommunicative event. I don't think saying sorry, literally right after the thread was done, helps either. Morons.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
O.o Beefy did you just chance Alby to Atomsk?

More or less, what you did was wrong. I'll let you guys go this time, but next time PLEASE get confirmation... >.>

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think you all are who didn't say a word. I was thinking probably you Gates, Crashic, Buuman, probably Atomsk were in a private group talking about all this. Don't make Crashic the scapegoat here, but I'm still hating him for other reasons adding on to this miscommunicative event. I don't think saying sorry, literally right after the thread was done, helps either. Morons.
That's actually not at all what happened. There was no secret group or anything, I just got a PM from penguinpimp (who I didn't know was Crashic and I thought might have been Serin at the time) about the alt account and the thread randomly earlier today. We hadn't been "talking about it for a while" like Crashic claimed, he just pm'd us all randomly without any prior notice.

So no, my hating on Crashic is not totally unfounded because he just told us to go ahead and do it without telling us important pieces of information like who he was on the account or whether or not the mods knew about it.

So like I said, Crashic is a ******* and Beef jumps to conclusions too fast.

Discuss.

EDIT: Also, neither Albino or Atomsk is in on this. The only people who have the password are me, Crashic, Buuman, and CO18.

EDIT2: Here is the exact message I got.
Penguinpimp said:
I'm passing this along to you, Buu, and Co18.

password is:

Please use this to organize the massive DDD guide.
I'd put it together, but yours has to many quotes, so hit edit and then copy before you sign out of Gates to save yourself some trouble.
I deleted the password, but everything else is there.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Beefy, let it go now.

As far as I'm concerned the blame ratio goes 70 CRASHiC and 30 Gates. 70 CRASHiC for running this whole thing. 30 Gates for not making final confirmations before going through with it.

You guys are getting off scott free, but if you carry this on more I will infract both of you for encouraging more arguement.

Let it be.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You are right that I should've double checked and made sure you knew about what was going on and I admit that that was my bad.

But yeah, let's just drop it. We should be glad that nobody came out of this banned.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
No, it was before you actually. I made a preview post of what the thread might look like.
It was in a thread made by another mod who didn't even mod us but the art section.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
OMFG What happened in here? O_o why are so many threads locked? D= WHO IS PENGUIN PIMP (Ok, I know that last part... )
We are attempting to clean up our cluttered board, and we had a troll stop by today.
Things should be finished soon, and I expect a new, cleaner, more efficient DDD boards by Monday.

Top Bottom