• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
TBH, yes. But the higher tier players will most likely main counterpick. DDD being a CP Vs Marth and ROB.

This is kinda exciting. I wonder what the announcement will be about.

Doc King

Smash Lord
D3's high tier matchups are like perfectly even. He beats Lucario with an advantage, Even for ditto (LOL), loses to zero suit with an disadvantage, even with game and watch, and even with toon link.

I would agree with TC, D3 will probably be able to gain life again. He does well against Snake and Marth and can compete well against them (Pretty better than others can). Also the Wario matchup D3 does good and imo is Wario's worst matchup.

The only downfalls (Which is pretty much just balance and weaknesses like the others have) is going to be ICs, Falco, Olimar, and Zero Suit Samus.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Let me be the frst to congradulte each devoted Dedede main for
sticking through with him up until this glorious day. It's finally done.

Now I'm gonna go pay a visit to the MK boards. Scuse me.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL at Yars.

If we keep this activity going we'll stronger than ever as a community. Which is all Ii ever wanted for the past 1 1/2 now. Im very happy to see some of my goals ans visions being acheived while seeing some promising new faces and knowledgeable veterans here.

The best part about this ban for me is that I got to cast one of the votes myself!!

:bee:

Also when I make my new thread tonight...have a self pic ready. ;)

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm actually toying with the idea of getting back into Brawl now. My poor penguin thought he was in the South with all those damn tornadoes. D:

7Claus

Smash Apprentice
Damn, long time since I've seen so much activity in this boards (and I've been lurking for ages...). Thanks for helping this community so much TC, this Renaissance wouldn't have happened if you weren't so devoted to this boards and this character. I guess I'll have to do my part and be more active now...

Btw, we should have a mk banned party!

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Lol now that MK will be banned, my tourney life goes like this:

Tyrant Huge Threat
Was: Unstoppable

MikeHAZE Major Threat
Was: Major Threat

Tearbear Huge Threat
Was: Unstoppable

Rich Brown Huge Threat
Was: Huge Threat

Havok Major Threat
Was: Huge Threat

Vato Admirable Threat
Was: Major Threat

Random MK player/pocket MK Not a Threat
Was: Admirable Threat

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Oh, I learned to be humble yesterday, if you were here to witness.

Besides, I could never top players like Atomsk and CO18, and I would
NEVER try to usurp TC after all the work he's done on this forum.

I'm merely putting it out there, that we will soon get many new D3 players.
Some character boards are not as welcoming to their new players as we are, and
I was just reminding us all to be cool for them. I remember coming to this forum a
few months ago, and it was nice. I want it to be the same for all D3s.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Damn, long time since I've seen so much activity in this boards (and I've been lurking for ages...). Thanks for helping this community so much TC, this Renaissance wouldn't have happened if you weren't so devoted to this boards and this character. I guess I'll have to do my part and be more active now...

Btw, we should have a mk banned party!
Thank you :)

And I would like to personally thank every single one of you guys for keeping me motivated to keep these boards afloat. And thanks so much for supporting me! I did it for you guys in hope that one day we would make a revival...and now that time is coming and coming fast. I knew that one day if I just kept at it and stayed patient, that maybe I could start the spark that lead to the wildfire of penguin activity. Being in the Unity Ruleset Committee definitely helped me achieve some of these goals as well. But MK being banned soon is only one part of it. Its time that all of us do our best to nurture our metagame, help each other out, contribute, and be the best D3 players we can. Its time we learn the harder stuff and test new things!

I'm soooo pumped now. I stuck by these boards for a good 1.5 years and I will continue to be around. Together we will take over this mutha****in' scene!

:dedede:

/inspirational rant

Coney

Smash Master
i'm kinda excited but for a different reason

we still have ****ty matchups--falco, olimar, ice climbers, diddy, pikachu, whatever

except...i won't ever, ever, lose to a secondary of any of those. players that knew the ddd matchup could pull out a secondary pocket MK and it would take SO MUCH ****ING EFFORT no matter how good they were. **** was ****ing stupid.

now people will have to actually learn their ****. it's a good feeling.

∫unk

Smash Master

we still have ****ty matchups--falco, olimar, ice climbers, diddy, pikachu, whatever

except...i won't ever, ever, lose to a secondary of any of those. players that knew the ddd matchup could pull out a secondary pocket MK and it would take SO MUCH ****ING EFFORT no matter how good they were. **** was ****ing stupid.

this x1000

also what am I going to do vs DDD now D: no free win dammit!!!

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Do u really think that you'll be better without MK around? Keep dreaming.

Doc King

Smash Lord

Also, we can cp on rainbow cruise against a lot of characters now without the fear of a pocket :metaknight:!

We can also cp brinstar too without the fear of :metaknight: on Wario, Lucario, Snake, Peach, and probably a few others.

Top Bottom