• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Tmacc

Smash Lord
OHH! and we has teh besst spyke inntha gayyme! I kil teh meatkite wid it all teh tyme!

But seriously. We have an awesome projectile-type-thing, probably the best in the game.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
DAYUM, waddle work too gud son!

EDIT: The Club Penguin banner on the first page seems incredibly outdates. >.>

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'm giving this penguin one more tourney. If I do as badly as I did in the past few tournies.......I'm dropping him.........
I've been taking quite the break from tournaments so I can recollect, but people like you who blame the character for your bad placings are just ridiculously ignorant. It's obvious that you just plain suck.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I've been taking quite the break from tournaments so I can recollect, but people like you who blame the character for your bad placings are just ridiculously ignorant. It's obvious that you just plain suck.
Way to state the obvious. Now, if only there were some place I could go to where people who play the same character as I could help me improve my game.....

Unfortunately, no such place exists.......

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
It's fun until you fight MK
well......thats a given :( nado is mad gay. This is also the reason i need to get my snake better

TUSM you'd be surprised how well taking a break helps you reflect. Theres also DDDs meta game too. Since it really isnt as dynamic as Diddys or Snakes, i compensate for that by playing more complex characters to keep the good vibes going.

The more i play DDD though the more im actually starting to see that my own psychological issues are becoming the reason i cant get to the next step. I'mma sit down and write a serious blog on AiB about it in a few days. Since coping with Attention deficit disorder and playing smash is starting to become a real challenge. If only due to the fact that 1. i dont take meds for it any more and 2. Smash is a new engima for me to actually REALLY focus and concentrate, this means i have to find a 'way' to get myself to focus seriously in a match. It demands high levels of concentration and fast reflexs. To both of which are still too sluggish even if im playing DDD.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Way to state the obvious. Now, if only there were some place I could go to where people who play the same character as I could help me improve my game.....

Unfortunately, no such place exists.......
To bad Vex lives in your state rite? I could always help lul.

DDD is awful competitively though.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
To bad Vex lives in your state rite? I could always help lul.

DDD is awful competitively though.
You pretty much contradicted yourself. Am I supposed to pay attention to your first statement and actually train with you and get better, although you aren't around nearly as often when we practice. Or do I listen to the second statement and pick up another character?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
He won in my heart.

Also, Vex? How is a campy Pit player going to help somebody get better with ddd?
I don't play Pit much anymore, and I guess you've never seen my DDD, one of the best penguins in the tristate.

You pretty much contradicted yourself. Am I supposed to pay attention to your first statement and actually train with you and get better, although you aren't around nearly as often when we practice. Or do I listen to the second statement and pick up another character?
To be honest, you're not at the level of where DDD limits you, so you definitely can improve and do better with the character currently.

In the long run however, if you want to actually place in money, I would suggest dropping the penguin.

Top Bottom