• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dec 8th Smash Tourney in Palos Verdes (free ice cream and otter pops)

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
You guys missed out. It would have been worth it solely for the ice cream. Nothing beats strawberry cheesecake and cherry garcia.

Wow, everyone kicked my ***, even mapquest. We got so lost. We saw th ocean and horses and hospitals that we were never meant to see. It was cool though, Rocky rhymes with Qzzy.

Moogledude, I don't know how you're not a FF fan with that screen name. Either way. I'll beat you're sheik without you controller getting gay on you.. I just need to practice more. Thanks for playing with us for so long. You're awesome.

Rocky, you rock as my co-pilot. We click.

David, stop abusing your Hungarian sausage. It's makes you too good at smash and with the ladies.

Alex. Alex, Maybe next time we'll have those sandwiches. Maye we'll even use hungarian sausauge, with some sweet and sour sauce.

Kamina

Smash Rookie
Hey guys its Moogledude i got a new name now.
(yah im not a loyal FF fan so yah)

sorry for being late and stuff but this wuz a fun lil smashfest i must say. nice meeting Rocky and seeing jack again =P

I ate like 20 otterpops that day i remember =P

Top Bottom