• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Alright, that's enough chibo hate, he's had plenty of good moments too. Just needs to work on being more consistent.

I'm thinking about joining pm64 mafia. Like most of the roster, and like the theme, but yeah, On the fence, so someone sell me on it.

:phone:
Because I'll join if you do.

And I'll somehow manage to convince kevinm to do it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
That's why I'm kind of on the fence. I am pretty busy, but on the other hand I do spend at least an hour a day just wandering the web, usually looking for something to do, so commiting time isn't the issue...

I'll have my mind made up when I get off in 2 hours.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hey, can I get

/in paper mario 64

please?

I'll try my best to be well behaved.

Man, it's ages since I played PM64. That game did so many things right.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not really. He said he'd play if Ronike wanted to. To me it's basically him /in-ing.

But Joey has a weird moral code. So w/e.
I just don't see how it's fair to claim two spots just because one person signed up for a game when it hasn't been in signups for 24 hours -shrug-.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Pretty much what seph said, like part of why ronike joined was that marshy's offer to play. It would be a d*** move to take the spot, but not everyone might have seen.

And the reason is, old school dgamers, marshy, ronike and serveral others go WAY back.

I'm not claiming the spot per say, I'm pointing out marshy's claim on it,

Overswarm

is laughing at you
But I worry about my inactivity. :(

I just bought a house and should be moving in in like a week, and that might take up a bit of my time... in addition to hositng all-stars...

eh.

/in paper mario

I haven't had to replace out and have found time before. I just might have to do the "play on these days of the week" thing again.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If someone is actually really wanting in and I'm taking up their spot I can give mine up no problem

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
1. J
2. SangfroidWarrior
3. John2k4
4. Pierce7d
5. Chibosempai
6. Bardul
7. Sephiroths Masamune
8. Ronike
9. Adumbrodeus
10. Kary
11. Overswarm
12. ?Marshy?

Turns out there's still one spot left.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really love this playerlist.

Immensely psyched for this game because it's either going to get intense...or be riddled with inactivity/replacements.

Either way, flavour is great!

Ronike joining a game is really cool too since he hasn't been in one in sooooo long. We need like Nix2100 or someone else from those times to claim the possible last slot that Joey gave up. (=[, Joey.)

Rajam makes it cool too now though and now it can start! ^^

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
/in Tekken. Was planning on waiting for all stars to roll around but I might just watch that game instead, seeing as that will probably be the fastest filling 16 player game ever :p

Top Bottom