• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Ok I lied. Let's do this. I'm in. No outsies. My backup plan is to move in with Xonar if this gets in the way of my job hunting.

Also Zen, my avatars are horrible.

I am never satisfied.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Guys can we fill tekken. May always does.sick setups and.for me to play a large I need early activity,have this weekbooked off work.

Typing touch phone on a shaky bus is not fun

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
No it wasn't, Gord.

Are you ********? Vinyl's earlier posts are way worse than that.

(sorry Vinyl but you know it's true xP.)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
So what's running right now people , apparently I am dead again. It is the smashboards curse , I join and in my first three games I die, replace out due to work and die. Must be my name *spoiler alert*

My chara leaves the land of the living in the books and now I keep meeting mine.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Isn't it about time for Handorin to come back from Germany?

HOLY **** he's coming back this month 0_o
That's right. Today is my last official day on the mission, then I'm touring Germany with my parents until the 16th.

So in otherwords, mission complete!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
HANDO READING!

When ya back?

edit: ninja'd, lol. Serves me right for loading the page and waiting to read. Sweet man, welcome back soon.

Top Bottom