• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
kuz/laundry was ****ing terrible because we didn't feel like reading 50+ pages of **** and then decided to lynch ourselves rather than make another lazy bum do it, not because we did something stupid in-game and blew ourselves out.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Likely going to be a lot more available after this upcoming weekend. May consider jumping into a game of mafia, who knows. Not to mention I see one of OS' games coming up, it'll be like old times! :)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
kuz/laundry was ****ing terrible because we didn't feel like reading 50+ pages of **** and then decided to lynch ourselves rather than make another lazy bum do it, not because we did something stupid in-game and blew ourselves out.
This is why I still have not attempted a read of that game.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
This. Though I'd really like to try hydraing with you again Laundry, when we both have more time and when Reyth is not present. Sometime this summer fo sho'.

If people are having second thoughts on joining Tekken they are forgetting how funtastic Kat's setups are. Bingo is by far the most creative game I've seen on this site and reading Oddworld just to see Swiss have an aneurysm is prime. Get /in on it.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
was that the one where me and kuzzi were scummates and you were the hidden scum ally thingy and we almost killed you the night before we won..? man i remember that

good times

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Ayy mang how's about dat changing of the me and the kuzi being /in tekken to both of us being /out and toastin dat walrus gorf kuz hydra being /in that'd be cool.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Don't blame me, I don't do this very often. And when I did I guess I really did do a bad job keeping it organized ;_;. Also marshy's gif killed me

Also yo check out the quad mod combo. The qumaubo.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Did Pink Lemonade /out for the large? If not then that makes 1 more slot to fill it up :grin:

I'd appreciate anyone willing to replace as well.

Top Bottom