• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Wow, SWF plays Mafia? Did not know...

I play mafia like, 2 times a week. I can probably give you guys lots of roles you've never heard of :p And 20 people isn't much at all...I've hosted a 40 person game before :laugh: It was chaotic...but I did it. (Note: AIM mafia...aka 41 people in an AIM chat at once playing mafia. Day 1 was chaos XD)

If I can get a hosting spot here, I'd love to do so.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Wow, SWF plays Mafia? Did not know...

I play mafia like, 2 times a week. I can probably give you guys lots of roles you've never heard of :p And 20 people isn't much at all...I've hosted a 40 person game before :laugh: It was chaotic...but I did it. (Note: AIM mafia...aka 41 people in an AIM chat at once playing mafia. Day 1 was chaos XD)

If I can get a hosting spot here, I'd love to do so.
I added you to the list. Its pretty long right now but we might change the list format pretty soon.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hey, can I snag a spot at the end of the list there? I've had an idea brewing for a while now and by the time everyone else on the list gets their turn, I should have something fun fleshed out.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Correction: tmw_redcell is running his game next.

I will have more to say about revisions to the way the list is run later.

tmw_redcell's signups will go up tonight/early tomorrow morning.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I was wondering how long would it take from someone signing up to host a game to actually hosting one. Because once I learn more about mafia, I'd like to host one.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Eh put me up there, I have a decent idea for one. And by the time it rolls around it will be fully developed.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Well the rate this is going, it would take a pretty long time for someone to get to host one.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Add me to the list.

By the time my turn comes around, I will be either a mafia expert or long gone again.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, add me to the list... Interesting idea and it'll be long enough before I would come up for me to see if I can make it work or not.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sorry, i will fix it when i have better net access. no offense meant

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Soon.

I guess I'll send a PM to everyone on the list in a bit, but everyone needs to read the first post.

READ THE FIRST POST

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll read it, but might not be here the rest of the day or tomorrow. -___-;

Tom text me if it goes up. I think you have my number.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
3) Yaya has been pushed down the list four games for joining three games and being inactive. I was initially going to simply remove him from the list but one player insisted and insisted and convinced me that removing him completely would be unfair. I do not agree, because joining games and then being inactive is the unfair thing, but this person convinced me otherwise.
really should've ignored that guy

Chaco

Never Logs In
Mine is going to be large, as you know. Lol.

Also, should you make entering a newbie game a pre-req like on MS?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Scav told me he would put up his game a few days ago and he hasn't yet. If he waits another few days without putting it up, he will just lose his turn (and not be pushed back one or two but just lose it).

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
He asked me today if I was still interested and said that he was going to get to work.

Just so you know, in case you were worrying by not having heard from him.

Top Bottom