• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Handorin

Smash Hero
/in FF

I don't like this type of sign up personally. If this is what you do on mafiascum, I guess that's why I never really found out how to join a game (I was too lazy to find what to do).

Chaco

Never Logs In
I like it. And it is like MafiaScum. Once you figure out how the queue works, you really start to like it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I actually like the old way better as well.

I only like this way becuz it seems like more games are able to go on at once.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I actually like the old way better as well.

I only like this way becuz it seems like more games are able to go on at once.
well thats the point. hopefully this system will allow us to play as many games as we can handle instead of just 3.

Riddle, Junglefever, you are forever saved in my signature.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I want to sign up for both games.

All sport are already taken @ FFVII Mafia :(
I'll be a sub then...

:059:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
FF7 has begun. Simpsons will begin when Macman puts up thread and goes through confirmations.

Mediocre is next on the small list.

Rockin is next on the large list. He has started sign-ups for his Mafia Tournament Sleepover.

/in large

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I just want to say that I'm looking for ACTIVE PEOPLE for this game. I don't expect you to be on the computer 24/7, but at the same time, I don't want to see you not posting for three days straight. That said, I've already have a list of who I'm NOT letting people play, mainly cause of inactivity/ bad reason for being replaced midgame

Yaya
Master Warlord

More may be noted later on >>

Top Bottom