• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
my large will either be The Boondocks or Lord of the Rings depending on which setup i like more by the time its time to run... im still tweaking both of them
please please please
please
please
do boondocks

edit: really wish hydras were allowed in community =/

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Only one of the BEST NEW SHOWS AROUND,

supposedly.
Fix'd.

Sorry Macman I'm one of those jerks who hydras and wins because my hydra was hard to read and then decides hydras get too many strategic advantages that make them potentially unfair so they shouldn't be allowed. At least in this game.

lol is there seriously hype for a Kirby King hosted game don't get your hopes up kiddos, you've already missed my good setups

Chaco

Never Logs In
I won't be in a hydra with Jungle nor will I be playing in it. Too busy atm.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Kirby King's Community Mafia is full. Replacements would be more than appreciated. :)

(Small) Kirby King's Community Mafia:

1. Tom
2. SwordsRBroken
3. Vrael
4. Sephiroths Masamune
5. X1-12
6. Sex Robot
7. GorditoBoy69
8. Swiss
9. Overswarm
10. Clownbot
11. Dark Pappy Charles
12. Gheb_01

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia

Sign-Ups for Xiivi's 12 player Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia have started. Please see this thread as it will answer any questions you may have: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282514

In addition, I will be reserving the right to deny your "/in" if I feel you are in too many games or if you have had a recent problem with frequent replacement out of games.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Before I /in, when does the game start? I tend to be good at making time to play Mafia, but I DO have a lot coming up in August (Orientation, Apex, MLG, Work, etc)

I have time to play, but I'd like to know when it's starting?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Before I /in, when does the game start? I tend to be good at making time to play Mafia, but I DO have a lot coming up in August (Orientation, Apex, MLG, Work, etc)

I have time to play, but I'd like to know when it's starting?
It'll start once the players fill up the list and they confirmed they're playing. So if a game fills up on wendesday, most likely it'll start either the later on of wednesday, or thursday

and oh snapz, Pierce discovering Dgames. XD

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Sonic....hmm......i'd hydra with someone in sonic, i don't think i'm going to have the time for being active in bioware, sonic, and community...

Top Bottom