• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
So, if no one is rejected, that's Chibo, Kirby, Sir Bed, Zac, Gord, Rockin...6 so far. Xiivi's being stubborn with the list XP

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hey all. /in Sonic.

Also if the mafia mods around here didn't know, I'm always willing to replace in any game. I like doing it, but only if the mod doesn't have any other choice before me... but I don't feel like playing multiple games currently so don't bother until Sonic's over :p.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Does anybody know where Kirby King is, so we can start the Community Mafia?

Like, if he's out of town or something along the lines of that?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia goes to:
vVv ChiboSempai
Kirbyoshi
Sir Bedevere
UTDZac
GorditoBoy69
Rockin
rPSI
Sold2
TigerWoods
Pierce7d
Nix2100
SwordsRbroken
Role PMs have been sent!

Replacements are always welcome. Remember KiKi's Community Mafia could use replacements as well!

In addition: Sign-Up's for Kataefi's Oddworld Mafia have begun!! <3

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah it's exactly that actually, and stuff from the second game, but flavour isn't necessary to play it for those who are unfamiliar (I'm guessing a lot of people might be).

Oddworld will have a slightly modified mechanic.

X1-12

Smash Champion
If I wan't to change the game I'm hosting it needs to be approved first right? I don't want to post it here since it'll be a closed set-up. Who should I PM? Xiivi?

PS. It will be Terry Pratchett / Discworld Themed

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Running Newbie 8 and I need one more veteran for the game. Send me a PM or IM if you're interested.

EDIT Nevermind I found awesome ICs just now!

Top Bottom