• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Well, i can start it if you confirm for your hydra BSL. Not to mention i need jPSI to confirm as well.

D

Deleted member

/in all stars

Returning to Smash World Forums, this looks to be a great game to start out in.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I missed all stars >:-(

How the hell do you people play in so many games blarghblargh

Wanted to play in all-stars so bad but with Halo and escape starting there's no way I could play a 4th game. =(

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I've never* run a game without people flaking out. You can always sign up as a replacement? Unless you were just hoping the game would remain unfilled until your other stuff ended, but I think that was pretty evidently not going to happen awhile ago, in which case your sudden outrage confuses me!

*actually I guess no one got replaced in Paranoiafia but that was probably because I actually had a slew of replacements ready to go.

D

Deleted member

frozenflame said:
How the hell do you people play in so many games blarghblargh
I can understand your frustration. Right now, I'm having a difficult time handling one (Which will be two) Mafia game due to school work being so difficult. That's not to say I don't have time to play Mafia (I still do), just that I can't be in ten games anymore because of it. So I forced myself to cut back massively.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ KK nah I wasn't expecting all of my stuff to end before Allstars began. That would be an unreasonable expectation. I expected to no longer be playing in FFVII remix via death or game end prior to it starting though. =(

I wasn't really angry lol just exaggerating my surprise and sadness

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
SSBF, streching yourself thin can kinda be a problem, lol.

Even when I DON'T have anything to do, I usually never joined more than two game. Although that's more just a personal thing I guess.

D

Deleted member

Sworddancer. said:
Wait, SSBF, you were joining up to 10 mafia games at a time? >.> Whoa nelly thar's a lot.
Yes I did. However, even thought I spent way too much time on the computer, I was smart enough to realize that being in ten games at anytime is pratically unbearable for any type of players. That was sometimes in late June, 2010, I started to go downward in quantity after that.
Sworddancer. said:
SSBF, streching yourself thin can kinda be a problem, lol.
After seeing my game history, I definently agree. That was during the time when I considered myself a substandard player, however, I was determinded to improved. Knowing that, one thing needed to go, my very large quantity of games. I feel a lot better about my play now I have restricted myself to one to two games. Planning on only playing one game at a time during the school year and two to four during the summer times.

Edit: Really looking forward to Mafia All-Stars. Hoping we get a replacement player soon so we can start up.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Why did you ever think you could handle ten games? To be perfectly honest, you're not the best player (although I haven't played with you in a while), I don't see why you thought you joined ten games. Even the best players on this site don't do that.

Also /in Castlevania

D

Deleted member

Why did you ever think you could handle ten games? To be perfectly honest, you're not the best player (although I haven't played with you in a while), I don't see why you thought you joined ten games. Even the best players on this site don't do that.
I know this is a stretch and I do admit I was wrong about it, but this is why I joined ten games during that time.

1. I had a ton of time to spend on the computer. I didn't really have to do much during the summertimes so I did not have to worry much about time constraint as I do now.

2. There were quite a few Mafia games that convinced me well enough to join it. I'm usually not selective with entertainment as long as I can handle it, as long as I found a game that interest me, I likely joined it.

D

Deleted member

/out All-Stars Mafia.

/in to replace All-Stars Mafia (I will inform you when I can replace)

Just found out that I'm failing physic, which is the last thing I want to happen to me academically. Not a brillant idea to play Mafia while failing a class as well. Will play again once I know I'm passing all my classes.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I guess it's moot now that the game isn't full, but what was with the huge delay on all stars mafia starting?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Note: Whoever replaces into halo mafia should hydra with somebody. Don't want to ruin the all-hydra thing we've got going on in there.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
gheb, how long have you mained wolf?

we should be best friends, yo