• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Life

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I would /in for Castlevania but I'm curious if there's any movement towards starting another Newbie Mafia, and being a total noob I'd rather do that first depending on how long it would be before it starts. So, as a noob, should I /in Castlevania or wait for next Newbie Mafia?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
It'll probably be forever until another Newbie game gets organized. I'd /in to Castlevania, and ask questions in-game if there is something that you don't understand or needed clarified. Just don't be timid, and you'll be fine.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hey guys, I would /in for Castlevania but I'm curious if there's any movement towards starting another Newbie Mafia, and being a total noob I'd rather do that first depending on how long it would be before it starts. So, as a noob, should I /in Castlevania or wait for next Newbie Mafia?
just jump in. thats what i did.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You guys always manage to time your mafia games to end within a couple days of my AIB mafia games' ends.

I'm willing to replace the Halo mafia, but I want to hydra. Because I've always wanted to hydra because I feel I'm a player good for hydra-ing. If not you can throw me in the game hydra-less and I'll ride on the excuse that I'm not a hydra all game and everything will be k-ish. I'll see if I can get anyone myself, but anyone interested in Hydreplacing with me is cool too.

InferiorityComplex, you should just /in Castlevania. It'll probably be fine. Or you can go as a hydra. It's a good learning experience and your partner will help you not get lynched just because you make a newbie mistake. Oh oh pick me I'm willing to do things like this and I generally manage to get to endgame! I'm only half-joking about it, but the offer is there. Ask Xiivi about it, he's good at advice.

Hydras!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just hydra with SSBFX, and start alone.

/in all stars as replacement

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
...yeah I just actually got done skimming the thread itself. I'll see if SSBF want's me in this. Will be an interesting fusion if it happens.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
You guys always manage to time your mafia games to end within a couple days of my AIB mafia games' ends.

I'm willing to replace the Halo mafia, but I want to hydra. Because I've always wanted to hydra because I feel I'm a player good for hydra-ing. If not you can throw me in the game hydra-less and I'll ride on the excuse that I'm not a hydra all game and everything will be k-ish. I'll see if I can get anyone myself, but anyone interested in Hydreplacing with me is cool too.

InferiorityComplex, you should just /in Castlevania. It'll probably be fine. Or you can go as a hydra. It's a good learning experience and your partner will help you not get lynched just because you make a newbie mistake. Oh oh pick me I'm willing to do things like this and I generally manage to get to endgame! I'm only half-joking about it, but the offer is there. Ask Xiivi about it, he's good at advice.

Hydras!
He PMed me and said that he'd tell me the hydra name of you and him, and then i could PM the replacement role to you gaiz.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Is All Stars filled up now because I'm gonna be mega bored for a while and I want to pass my time with something.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I think there might be one spot left. But even if there isn't, it's almost guaranteed we'll need a replacement at some point.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
someone let me know, or just post here, when the all stars game starts. i want to follow it, so i can be up to date when/if i replace.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
teran all stars is full should i assume youre replacing? therere bound to be flakers

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah put me on the replacement list.

I'll get EE or someone to notify me when the game's up and running so I can follow.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hey all, I'm happy to say that I'm a mod for you guys now.

I'm helping Marshy/Xiivi with the workload around here. If you need someone to review a set-up, or help running your game in any way, let me know, I'll be happy to help.

Rajam

Smash Champion
/out all-starts

Sorry, I think I won't be able to complete this game since I have to do some stuff in a few weeks...

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Probably going to need a replacement for Majora's Mask in the next couple of days. If someone would like to if I do, that would be great. Just let me know.

Top Bottom