• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Ronike

Smash Ace
I vaguely remember you Falco... kinda. Don't take it as an insult, I've forgotten just about everyone that doesn't play anymore...

At any rate, Eor doesn't really play anymore... He does the adventure games for the most part now... He co-mods the dg boards. Docs is obviously gone, as is liggy, Camo, and spam. Marshy is Marshigo and wikipedia is Duke, and I can't remember how long Kevin has been here, but if you remember him, he still plays.

And I think thats most of the big names, at least those are the ones I remember. At any rate, welcome back man.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Okay cool, I vaguely remember you too man. If you look back at like the first five games I'm sure we've crossed paths on occasion. Duke is still around!!! Thats freaking awesome. Too bad Eor and Doc dont play, oh well.

Whos the ruler of the roost now??

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay cool, I vaguely remember you too man. If you look back at like the first five games I'm sure we've crossed paths on occasion. Duke is still around!!! Thats freaking awesome. Too bad Eor and Doc dont play, oh well.

Whos the ruler of the roost now??
IMO, I believe Tom, Marshy, and Frozenflame evenly rule the place. If anything, top 3.

BunBun

Smash Master
Haha, I have a separate account for DG, so it should be good.

Besides, I only have 2 current points.

EDIT: Also, my AIM if anyone wants it; AcquiredAphasia

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hi everyone.

I resigned from moderating at Smashboards tonight. I'm glad that I was able to redesign the mafia queue before doing so. I have not really been able to moderate anything recently, and for a few personal reasons, I'm ducking out of that responsibility.

Marshy is taking my spot as the Decisive Games moderator. I know he will do a great job running the queue, keeping things neat and tidy, and innovating and bringing about some good stuff.

I'm still going to be around, playing the games that I am currently in, and moderating Evolution when it fully begins.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Marshy is taking my spot as the Decisive Games moderator. I know he will do a great job running the queue, keeping things neat and tidy, and innovating and bringing about some good stuff.
We are all going to die D:

LOL jk. Congrats Marshy. However, I am dissipointed that you stepped down, Tom. I'm sure you thought about this for a good while

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm sorry that you're disappointed, Rockin.
Nah, it's alright. It's understandable. You just took great care of the forum for a very good while.

As long as you have no regrets and you're doing this for your own benefits, I won't be mad ^^

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Dang to bad tom ='(

cg marshy...

rock'in when does that mafia game start?

and tom glad to hear you will still be around to play some games tho

Chaco

Never Logs In
Rockin's will start once either MegaMafia or Final Fantay VII Mafia finish.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
rockin's game will start when any of the ongoing games end

EDIT: kevin is put on the small game list

Riddle

Smash Lord
Sub me out for your game Rockin. I'm in enough games already and some other people should have the chance.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Would now be a good time to start signups for my upcoming small game?

It's a 12 person game flavored on the manga/anime series Monster. Not sure if I should start accepting sign ups now or wait a bit.

Top Bottom