• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ronike can have my spot if he wants.

Unless there was already one or something.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Ronike can have my spot if he wants.

Unless there was already one or something.
Yeah, there was already an open spot. Once I have two more, then comes the chance for others to take ya spots. Once that happens (and ya are cool with it), I'll move all others interested in the replacement slot.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright, here's the current list

Gheb
Jungle
Riddle
Cacti
KK
FrozenFlame
KevinM
Omis
Xace
Ignatius
Batmansince1939
Mcfox
Ronike
Menounderwater
Hando (spot)
Mentos (spot)
Marshy (spot)

I'm in need of one more person. After that, the list will be complete. Even then, I'll wait till either Scav's, Ronike's, Macman's, or Tom's game is done so I can put mine up.

After I get my last person, I'll still be accepting signups. They can either take the reserving spots, or they can be replacements.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Rockin, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to play your game. I will need to focus on other things around that time, most importantly schoolwork but also ending my games and starting Evolution.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to play your game. I will need to focus on other things around that time, most importantly schoolwork but also ending my games and starting Evolution.
oooooooh peanut butter and jelly sandwiches >=(

Understandable Tom.

So yeah. We're back to needing two people. >_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Might I suggest downsizing the game? 18 seems kinda high.
Like I said before, I'll down it a bit if we can't find more people. If anything, I'm using this amount as a test to see if I can run a big game, cause in the future I have this Mafia idea (which yes, will be another sleep over theme) I want to try and I want to see if I could actually run it instead of trying to wing it. This said game will probably be seen in the middle of next year.

Right now, there's plenty of time till my game starts up, so don't worry.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Are all the people, who are currently in a queue active? Because I planned to host a 13-man-sized Tales of Symphonia Mafia but at this rate it'll probably take forever start <_<

:059:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Are all the people, who are currently in a queue active? Because I planned to host a 13-man-sized Tales of Symphonia Mafia but at this rate it'll probably take forever start <_<

did you by chance play yaya's tales of mafia? (not on smashboards)

also, if you hop in line, you're in line. the people in front of you, or at least i know rockin, mediocre, who are next in line, are almost ready or are already ready to run their games.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't play that game ... I hope mine won't end up as a carbon copy ... lol

Yeah, I "hop in line".

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
well you're alreayd in line so ^_^

also im sure it wont be, his was a very large game and wasnt just symphonia

although, vesperia for the win

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, I don't want it to be too big. It's always the same bunch of players, who are active so more than 12 or 13 will just be lacking activity.
Symphonia only has enough roles^^

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
did you by chance play yaya's tales of mafia? (not on smashboards)

also, if you hop in line, you're in line. the people in front of you, or at least i know rockin, mediocre, who are next in line, are almost ready or are already ready to run their games.
My game is ready 100%. Roles are set up and everything. Just need to get the 18 people (MIGHT reduce that number to either 16 or 15 if I still can't find enough) and I'll put up the game

Ronike

Smash Ace
It is looking like starting without Blazer's confirmation was a bad idea. If he doesn't come back, I am going to need a replacement for him. Anyone interested?

Florida

イーグランツ
No kthx

You've been a bit inactive in a few games, which worries me a bit. For now, I'll consider putting you up as a replacement.
Um, wow. Okay. Don't put me up as a replacement.
Have a good one.

Handorin

Smash Hero
LOL @ "SoVa Baby!" going places XDXDXD

aww thanks Handorin...never did end up chillin much this weekend though
Yea, I kinda wish we went back to your place, but everyone else wanted actual sleep so we got a hotel.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hilarious thing about that, Handorin, is that EVERYONE left their setups at the venue for Day 2 so we just watched Dave Chappelle, ate ice cream and slept. lolololol sorriez midsouf

haha yes @ me name searching...I'm mad vain, somehow =D

as for mafia...where the hell is this going to be?

If it's anywhere convenient, I'm theeeerrreee!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
as for mafia...where the hell is this going to be?
LOL

Mafia isn't a tourny spot. It's a game here we play in Decisive Games. Kinda a little detective game (I guess a good way to put it is similar to the Pheniox Wright games on the DS).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, I suppose. Mafia has different versions, but the concept is the game. individual Good guys vs. a group of Bad guys. And sorry, your last comment made it sound like it was at a location, so I assumed you meant a smash tourny lol

Oh, and before I forget.

Um, wow. Okay. Don't put me up as a replacement.
Have a good one.
Same to you ^_^

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Rockin, when will your your Sleepover Mafia start? Doesn't look like you'll get the 2 more people you're looking for and inactivity can be a royal pain with so many players.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, when will your your Sleepover Mafia start? Doesn't look like you'll get the 2 more people you're looking for and inactivity can be a royal pain with so many players.

The game will start once another Mafia game or two has ended, so there is stilll plenty of time to get two more people.

wait this is done online? haha I'll read the OP tomorrow since I'm clearly confused XD!!! I DID think it was done at a location I just didn't mistake this for a Smash event XD
Yep. This is done all online. The OP of this is just people who is currently on line to start their own Mafia game. There is two lines. Ones hosting a small game, and one that hosts a large game.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
And Dekuu joins my game. Yay! :D

Gheb
Jungle
Riddle
Cacti
KK
FrozenFlame
KevinM
Omis
Xace
Ignatius
Batmansince1939
Mcfox
Ronike
Menounderwater
Dekuu
Hando
Mentos
Marshy

Annnnnnd the list is complete. :D

Now all I need to do is wait for a game or two to finish and this game will be up and running. I'll send out roles once I put up the thread and everyone puts in a comfirmation post

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So...it seems Hando is being a bit of a nub, so I will be replacing him -_-

Top Bottom