• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dexter Mafia ~ ...?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I changed my posting color to pink to better identify with my awesome avatar.

^Rajam is going to be the lynch today unless someone else can jump up and shout, "I'm scum" louder than that. Anything's possible if a man yells loud enough.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Soup, Ryker, Asdioh

All three voted for Rajam.

Interesting...
Let's go TBro. Don't give me that bull****. I want an opinion from you on my plan, on Rajam's alignment, on Soup's alignment, and on Asdioh's alignment.

I won't tolerate lack of content from you even though you aren't one of my three others.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
OH BOY T-BRO

I was about to call you on the contentless bull**** because you, out of all people, know that I'm not contentless. Then you said I'm inactive which, at the moment, you'd probably be right. I need to redevote to this site again.

Vote: Rajam

Doing absolutely nothing indeed. Asking bull**** questions and expecting answers that have no merit on your scumminess do nothing to make me believe you're town. Most scummy player, deserves my vote.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I bet I'm not one of Ryker's three others either.

Rajam, the question Ryker 'evaded' was you asking him about a joke regarding the capitalization of someone's name. It would be the same as if he said "Asidoh (not to be confused with Asdioh)" So yeah, do you have any other questions to ask?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
OH BOY T-BRO

I was about to call you on the contentless bull**** because you, out of all people, know that I'm not contentless. Then you said I'm inactive which, at the moment, you'd probably be right. I need to redevote to this site again.

Doing absolutely nothing indeed. Asking bull**** questions and expecting answers that have no merit on your scumminess do nothing to make me believe you're town. Most scummy player, deserves my vote.
^If he'll be active, he'll be valuable. I just figure he'll fall off in activity.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I bet I'm not one of Ryker's three others either.

Rajam, the question Ryker 'evaded' was you asking him about a joke regarding the capitalization of someone's name. It would be the same as if he said "Asidoh (not to be confused with Asdioh)" So yeah, do you have any other questions to ask?
Dumb post, but remains null because I'm not really leaving much room to talk about not me at this point and he's chillin on my points.

Choice

Smash Champion
kupo!

Ryker how do you know rPSI and rocketPSIence are different persons?
what's kupo?

rajam, do you agree with the assertion that you do not give sufficient information for people to make a read on you?

oh and
@ryker: i have a vVv in my name because just like chibo i'm affiliated with vvv-gaming. i would consider him my friend, but that's not why i have the v's. i don't really know him well enough to try to figure out roles based off of something, and i feel like that'd be silly since they're randomly assigned anyways.

now ur turn. i don't really know anything about you. whats ur story?

that goes for:
gordito
soupamario
JTB
and red ryu
as well as anyone else that posts later and i dont really know you =p

maybe just like write a small blurb answering:
how many games you've played?
where you from? (knowing people's timezones is important i think)
what are a few salient facts about yourself? =)

i sorta know asdioh from my days when i used to main kirby but you prolly don't remember me and that's ok. feel free to answer these questions as well

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dumb post, but remains null because I'm not really leaving much room to talk about not me at this point and he's chillin on my points.
'tain't null at all. I'm basically saying this:

Except more nicely.

Hi Choice, the triple Vs and purple make me not remember you. Your name used to be pink, right?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Personal information is not pertinent to Rajam and, therefore, not pertinent to the game. Let's remove it from the thread, shall we?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
what's kupo?

rajam, do you agree with the assertion that you do not give sufficient information for people to make a read on you?

oh and
@ryker: i have a vVv in my name because just like chibo i'm affiliated with vvv-gaming. i would consider him my friend, but that's not why i have the v's. i don't really know him well enough to try to figure out roles based off of something, and i feel like that'd be silly since they're randomly assigned anyways.

that goes for:
gordito
soupamario
JTB
and red ryu

i sorta know asdioh from my days when i used to main kirby but you prolly don't remember me and that's ok. feel free to answer these questions as well
Didn't really read your questions, but here's info on me. I'm originally from AiB where I am a moderator. I am hands down one of the best players there and I'm not simply being vain. I then joined SWF Mafia and dropped out for inactivity. I started being active again about a month ago. I live in Mobile, Alabama which is CST. I am known for excessive dramatic flair and being an *******, almost always right, and completely unbelievable all at once. My playstyle would best be described as highly aggressive.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh followed Rajam's Dexter's Lab post. Leaning scum.

Soup is null.

Choice is interesting though...
Nah, I was making that post and then saw him post thanks to quicktopic, but I went for it anyway.

Ryker, Choice's questions are worth answering?

I'll just answer the timezone one: EST. 10pm right now.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Personal information is not pertinent to Rajam and, therefore, not pertinent to the game. Let's remove it from the thread, shall we?
Soup's EpicMafia background was important to know. I would also like to know if I'm going up against someone who is good but doesn't play in DGames. He seems to have a good logical head on his shoulders and asking questions helps me further that opinion. I expect a few mistakes in the transition to this environment, but I'd still be more afraid of him and common sense that some players I could name.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nah, I was making that post and then saw him post thanks to quicktopic, but I went for it anyway.

Ryker, Choice's questions are worth answering?

I'll just answer the timezone one: EST. 10pm right now.
I don't care what you do. I'll just note that you've done it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vote Count 1-3

The deadline has been set for 9:00pm EST on May 12th

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch!

Tandora (0) -
Glyph (0) -
JTB (0) -
Rajam (5) - Soupamario, Ryker, Asdioh, WashedLaundry, T-block,
vVv Choice (0) -
WashedLaundry (0) -
Ryker (0) -
Gordito (0) -
RocketPSIence (0) -
Red Ryu (0) -
Gheb_01 (0) -
Soupamario (0) -
T-block (1) - Red Ryu,
Dark Horse (0) -
Asdioh (0) -
J (1) - JTB,

No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (9) - Tandora, Glyph, Rajam, vVv Choice, Gordito, RocketPSIence, Gheb_01, Dark Horse, J,

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I misread something. I thought he was asking for personal information completely irrelevant but I guess that's somewhat understandable given the context of the game. I'm not exactly worried about the names though.

Choice

Smash Champion
highly aggressive sounds about right.

@asdioh: i didn't have v's or purple you're right. my name used to be normal colored, and this is like back in 08-09 so its chill.

why are you asking ryker as to whether or not my questions are worth answering? why not form an opinion on your own? definitely noting that you were the first to vote on rajam after ryker. is this just like a not-so-secret alliance?

@t-block: what's so interesting about me?

T-block

B2B TST
You are taking a lot more initiative than I'm used to seeing from you. I've seen you as both scum and town though, so it probably doesn't mean anything overall.

Choice

Smash Champion
I misread something. I thought he was asking for personal information completely irrelevant but I guess that's somewhat understandable given the context of the game. I'm not exactly worried about the names though.
wait are you referencing my post? also can you answer my questions too? ty

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hello choice.

9 games in total here, bunch more offsite.

Everyone hates me, even myself. </3

Grand rapids michigan.

Still null on choice, choice you'll be that guy who I will need more content from and will probably like by D2.

Choice

Smash Champion
You are taking a lot more initiative than I'm used to seeing from you. I've seen you as both scum and town though, so it probably doesn't mean anything overall.
really? i feel like i never shut up on day 1.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Guys don't do this to me especially with my V/LA this weekend in Jacksonville. Have to escape from Dexter play a recital and will almost 100% NOT have internet connection. I don't wanna come back to 23948571 pgs of posts.

No Ryker that's not a queue for you to **** the thread.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
highly aggressive sounds about right.

@asdioh: i didn't have v's or purple you're right. my name used to be normal colored, and this is like back in 08-09 so its chill.

why are you asking ryker as to whether or not my questions are worth answering? why not form an opinion on your own? definitely noting that you were the first to vote on rajam after ryker. is this just like a not-so-secret alliance?

@t-block: what's so interesting about me?
For the record, any scummy who wants to live a little while can follow my vote wherever I go and I won't really care to lynch them until I need to. This post is in no way representative of my opinion on Asdioh's alignment.

I want Soup's take on the wagon he is at the head of.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Certainly.

WashedLaundry, from AllisBrawl. I've played in at least 30 games between here and AllisBrawl, not counting the Marathon Mafia games or IM games. I took a break after awhile and I slowly am getting back into it now. Probably second best on AiB, tied with VultRedux/Sprite.

Rajam

Smash Champion
If it doesn't mean anything, why saying it then? What was your goal with this post?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Guys don't do this to me especially with my V/LA this weekend in Jacksonville. Have to escape from Dexter play a recital and will almost 100% NOT have internet connection. I don't wanna come back to 23948571 pgs of posts.

No Ryker that's not a queue for you to **** the thread.
You're f***ed.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
By the way I'm on phone so I will lag behind and most likely go into lurking mode while I get reads from ryker as he is getting reads.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Certainly.

WashedLaundry, from AllisBrawl. I've played in at least 30 games between here and AllisBrawl, not counting the Marathon Mafia games or IM games. I took a break after awhile and I slowly am getting back into it now. Probably second best on AiB, tied with VultRedux/Sprite.
Oh ho ho ho ho

<insertshotatmybrohere>

Choice

Smash Champion
theres prolly gonna be 10 pages. good luck with your recital though

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I beg Ryker. Please.

/last post of the night.

/prays for... maybe... 2~3 more pgs next time i look
I will, however, post a summary for your benefit and the benefit of anyone who asks. I'll try and keep a running tab on my view which is town slanted. It'll be like notes, but public and ****.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
what's kupo?

oh and

that goes for:
gordito
soupamario
JTB
and red ryu

Hi I'm Red Ryu, I'm an Smod here at Smash board and am also part of the Brawl Back Room. I live in Milwaukee and normally go to IL tournaments to play Smash. CST for me.

For Mafia I got into it when Xiivi made a game in Disco Room called Upick1, where I had a posting restriction to post everything flaming. Gamewise I have played I think somewhere are 7-8 online games, most recent one was Super Mario RPG Mafia where I pulled out Godbecca. :awesome:

I might post some pics to express my thoughts, sometimes just Lucario since I like playing him in Brawl.

That's me, Hi Choice! :wolf::falco:

~

And wtf is Rajam at L-4 already on D1?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'll make sure he does it, Ryker's not the type to take information to the grave with him.

Red Ruy, what comments do you have on Ryker?

Top Bottom