• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dexter Mafia ~ ...?

T-block

B2B TST
Why not me or Laundry since we both made posts saying that Red Ruy could die of modkill or me for saying he couldn't get you lynched?
Because you and Laundry are clearly trying to bring out information in other ways. Rajam has not shown pro-town motives so far.

what do you mean by why are you suppressing information? or like what is it you're referencing about rajam?
I don't see the point in asking "why did you say this" Day 1 when any information put out could potentially lead to something.

Choice

Smash Champion
I have no idea, but overall I'd say no. I guess Ryker has that impression from Super-Heroes mafia because I got behind Day 1, though iirc I've got behind D1 in every single mafia game I've played. I tend to get stuck over-analyzing RVS which is worthless anyways a lot of times. I'll try to not get behind, or at least not ignore last events & posts like I did in SH where I focused 100% in just catching-up.

kupo: moogle phrase. I like to say kupo. It has no relation to anything

---

12th game
Chile. timezone = NY timezone, NY - 1 hour from this sunday
don't know. Are you looking for anything in particular?
the last bit was really just to form somethin in my mind to distinguish you from everyone else. not the biggest of issues once time goes by but helpful at the start i figure.

you should just like, not analyze RVS at all. imo its useless so don't participate. at least to my recollection i don't ever.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
There's a difference between analyzing something and just posting arbitrary bull****. Rajam's doing the latter.

Choice

Smash Champion
ebwop: though i think he meant in general as opposed to referencing this game only.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I must say if ryker can make this day end by the end of the night I will literally eat My foot.

I think it can happen.

Both of course.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It would be terrible for that to happen. I need other people to post (Gheb, cough, J, cough) and I may want to wait on Gorf. No need to give anyone a free pass to day 2.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vote Count 1-4

The deadline has been set for 9:00pm EST on May 12th

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch!

Tandora (0) -
Glyph (0) -
JTB (0) -
Rajam (5) - Soupamario, Ryker, Asdioh, WashedLaundry, T-block,
vVv Choice (0) -
WashedLaundry (0) -
Ryker (0) -
Gordito (0) -
RocketPSIence (0) -
Red Ryu (0) -
Gheb_01 (0) -
Soupamario (0) -
T-block (2) - Red Ryu, Rajam,
Dark Horse (0) -
Asdioh (0) -
J (1) - JTB,

No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (8) - Tandora, Glyph, vVv Choice, Gordito, RocketPSIence, Gheb_01, Dark Horse, J,

Choice

Smash Champion
if today ends, rajam flips town and we don't really got much to go off of except that wagon. i will not be content.

most people within the wagon so far seem to have an established relationship with one another. at least this is how it looks from my perspective. they also all revere ryker.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also choice what do you think of red ruy?

Its beyond as to why asdioh claimed masonry, but I think rr is trying to make meta his tool here.

@tblock
Why are you so awesome at posting?

@wl
I'm asking a bunch of people questions, does that make me town?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I guarantee you that at least a couple will be *****ing at me before it's over, assuming I make Day 3 or so.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man this starte today and already on pg3.

V/LA friday-sunday

Tbh i haven't read fully, Rajam's the lynch apparantly, (dont have an opinion yet) an i don't have an opinion on anyone yet as well =x Isn't it still RVS or is it out yet?

Late play practice. x.x

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

Naw wl just lurking n fluffing, j is about to post so prepare for impact.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Man this starte today and already on pg3.

V/LA friday-sunday

Tbh i haven't read fully, Rajam's the lynch apparantly, (dont have an opinion yet) an i don't have an opinion on anyone yet as well =x Isn't it still RVS or is it out yet?

Late play practice. x.x

RVS was over at about 5 posts in. When is tech rehearsal week? I will give you mad V/LA johns for that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He's dumb and I forgot to tell him off like I told J off when we were neighbors? Why would it matter since he already did it? What's done is done, move on and I'll take care of insulting him.
Since I'm kinda curious since this is a claim sort of.

However, I like the last part and agree, so...

@wl
I'm asking a bunch of people questions, does that make me town?
I hate this question.

@Everyone, thought on this here?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, tomorrow night is premiere night and I just got back from my dress rehearsal where the lead doesn't know his lines ans gah more headaches -.-

Soup, explain what u mean by impact with me?

I'm here for 5 minutes might ad well do so something while i try and sleep.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@RR - Answer his question. You'd answer it if it was me asking the same thing. Do so and I'll answer you.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm glad you hated it, it was a test of character.

But no really towns and nulls everywhere have yet to see anything particularly scummy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, tomorrow night is premiere night and I just got back from my dress rehearsal where the lead doesn't know his lines ans gah more headaches -.-

Soup, explain what u mean by impact with me?

I'm here for 5 minutes might ad well do so something while i try and sleep.

I really do understand that john. Again, I'm gonna post a summary on page 5 or some **** and keep it up every 4-5 pages. Use that.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Soup: Look harder. Every game I get to a certain post in the phase where I'm asked for a stance on you and I don't even remember you posting because most of your posts are contentless and doing nothing. You remind of a guy in GS who had the exact problem and got a lot of mislynches directed at him because he refused to do things.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
>Two V/LAs on the first day
Only two so far, in a 16 person game. That's not bad imo, V/LAs are everywhere it seems.

Soup saying "if Ryker can make this day end by the end of the night" plus "Am I town for asking people questions" doesn't look good to me. If it were anyone besides Soup posting that I probably would have FoSed -_-

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker I think you said no buddying but you too cool. ;_; Thanks.

Soupa, 146.

T-B, why dont i like what I have seen so far from u on this page alone?

RR is weird. Idk might just be this pagr.

Choice looks cool. Me like.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@RR - Answer his question. You'd answer it if it was me asking the same thing. Do so and I'll answer you.
No, because if anyone asked me that question I would go wtf.

I'm glad you hated it, it was a test of character.

But no really towns and nulls everywhere have yet to see anything particularly scummy.
This annoys me, I hate it when people pull gambit, jk guys just a test this early. There is a time and place for this, this wasn't it.

Vote: Soupamario

#HBC | ѕoup

@ryker

Can't Answer it, was simply mocking what scum try to do half of the time to not provide content.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm certain that one player in this game is town. Drawing off that, who do you think scum will NK, Soup? Mason buddy doesn't count. Out with it.

I also think someone other than Rajam is also scum. Want to lynch Rajam first though. The guy is still so obviously scum it hurts. Clear the other guy and I might let him live.

;|

Choice

Smash Champion
Also choice what do you think of red ruy?

Its beyond as to why asdioh claimed masonry, but I think rr is trying to make meta his tool here.
i think red ryu is too fixated on this mason stuff. i read it, noted it and moved on. i feel like its only beneficial for scum to know such a thing to be out in the open, so red ryu bringing it up twice now makes me lean towards scum on him.

Scum slip?
i feel like you misread that. i don't really think theres anything to explain.

Naw wl just lurking n fluffing
honestly you're the one i have the biggest scum read on currently. to my recollection you never answered ryker's question about your vote on rajam and just have kinda let it coast. now in this post above you admit to be fluffing stuff and to me that connotes that you're not actually doing any work, which only makes me believe my read even more.

Vote: Soupamario

Top Bottom