• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Ahhh sandbagging the most incognito john there is
haha it's "Insta-Johns!" :laugh:

Haha yea I could tell after Cici's
I was like where is the Fogo Magic coming from.

Yea friendlies aren't fun going all out.
Whats the purpose in chaingrabbing in a match thats for fun right?

Whats your opinion on Heath's performance with the Joker?
Opinion on PB&J Sandwiches?
and opinion on my TL?

Dude I'm loving this thread already :D
Yeah i had some stored up and was running off manual Fogo magic lol

1. Fogo's opinion on Heath's performance in The Dark Knight.

Phenominal. Period.

It literally brings tears to my eyes when i think of not just the fact that he died, but that he wasn't around to recieve praise for the amazing job he did. He was a brilliant actor and the joker that he played was the most convincing villian i've ever seen outside of a horror movie.

10 out of 10, in my opinion.

2. Fogo's opinion on PB&J Sandwiches.

Phenominal. lol jk jk

They're alright, and they used to be my personal favorite when i was in elementary school. Needless to say my taste in food has elevated quite a bit since the times of old when the plot of barney was often time unpredictable and blues clues never ceased to amaze me.

But overall they're still great! There's nothing like eating a PB&J on an overcast fall day and just enjoying life one beautiful second at a time :)

....that is, unless you put too much PB and not enough J. :mad:

Then, in Fogo's opinion, we enter a world of sticky roofed mouths and annoying gunk just out of the tongues range of lickage.

Snack scale of 1-10, I'd say an 8.

3. Fogo's opinion on santi's TL.

You know, for the longest time, i hated TL and brawl because of it. Your TL's projectile skills crushed me at final smash and made it seem hopeless for D3 to be good in my hands. In fact, i spent most of the day at FS **** talking because of all the projectiles and how you won our matches.

But now, after getting a better view of how you play, and the things you're capable of, and the type of person you are, I want to thank you santi, for being so good with projectiles when i first met you.

If i hadn't sufferred that loss i wouldn't be half of the player i am today.

Because of that loss i learned how to powershield as a reflex instead of a luck of the draw occurance.

I learned how to be more patient and use air dodges wisely.

And mostly i realized that you can't go off the edge for everyone, and grabs aren't always the answer.

so for your TL santi, i'll give it a 9 out of 10, it's by far the best TL i've ever seen or played.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else? more questions?

my girl pissed me off, and i'm in a talkative mood lol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I leveled up tonight. It felt good.

So, ask Fogo any question and he'll answer it. ANY question huh?

Hrmmm...

Fogo, are you really a secret agent that works for the mafia attempting to get information on people in Dallas by using the Smash scene as a gateway to get closer to the people you want to know more about?

Also, do you REALLY know the muffin man? THE MUFFIN MAN??

<sleepmode>

Edit:

Wilma said:
Because you're a massive teabagger.
Fixed~

Santi

Smash Lord
haha it's "Insta-Johns!" :laugh:

Yeah i had some stored up and was running off manual Fogo magic lol

1. Fogo's opinion on Heath's performance in The Dark Knight.

Phenominal. Period.

It literally brings tears to my eyes when i think of not just the fact that he died, but that he wasn't around to recieve praise for the amazing job he did. He was a brilliant actor and the joker that he played was the most convincing villian i've ever seen outside of a horror movie.

10 out of 10, in my opinion.

2. Fogo's opinion on PB&J Sandwiches.

Phenominal. lol jk jk

They're alright, and they used to be my personal favorite when i was in elementary school. Needless to say my taste in food has elevated quite a bit since the times of old when the plot of barney was often time unpredictable and blues clues never ceased to amaze me.

But overall they're still great! There's nothing like eating a PB&J on an overcast fall day and just enjoying life one beautiful second at a time :)

....that is, unless you put too much PB and not enough J. :mad:

Then, in Fogo's opinion, we enter a world of sticky roofed mouths and annoying gunk just out of the tongues range of lickage.

Snack scale of 1-10, I'd say an 8.

3. Fogo's opinion on santi's TL.

You know, for the longest time, i hated TL and brawl because of it. Your TL's projectile skills crushed me at final smash and made it seem hopeless for D3 to be good in my hands. In fact, i spent most of the day at FS **** talking because of all the projectiles and how you won our matches.

But now, after getting a better view of how you play, and the things you're capable of, and the type of person you are, I want to thank you santi, for being so good with projectiles when i first met you.

If i hadn't sufferred that loss i wouldn't be half of the player i am today.

Because of that loss i learned how to powershield as a reflex instead of a luck of the draw occurance.

I learned how to be more patient and use air dodges wisely.

And mostly i realized that you can't go off the edge for everyone, and grabs aren't always the answer.

so for your TL santi, i'll give it a 9 out of 10, it's by far the best TL i've ever seen or played.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else? more questions?

my girl pissed me off, and i'm in a talkative mood lol

It does sadden me that Heath isnt't here to receive the praise he deserves. :( :(
His performance was so convincing and natural.
I do agree with you on 10/10

PB&J RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just load that bad boy with jelly and you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks Fogo for the compliments:)
I know it did piss you off and it was cheap, but I did realize that next time we met you would have learned and be able to deal with the spam better.

I'm glad the match helped. Fogo now knows how to **** Toons with his eyes closed. All day everyday......
Haha :D

Next tourney set I'm sure will not have the same outcome as it did in FS.

And I'm glad we chilled in Dallas cause my first impression of you was way off.

Your a bad*** and hilarious.

You going to the tourney in Waco on the 17th?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If I host a tournament at my house a few weeks from now, and provide free housing, will dallas come?

:) :) :).

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Thanks Fogo for the compliments:)
I know it did piss you off and it was cheap, but I did realize that next time we met you would have learned and be able to deal with the spam better.

I'm glad the match helped. Fogo now knows how to **** Toons with his eyes closed. All day everyday......
Haha :D

Next tourney set I'm sure will not have the same outcome as it did in FS.

And I'm glad we chilled in Dallas cause my first impression of you was way off.

Your a bad*** and hilarious.

You going to the tourney in Waco on the 17th?
lol sorry if i came off as an *******, that wasn't too good of a day for me, but i'm glad you can see Fogo for who he really is now :laugh:

I think i might go to that one, i should have a job and money by then, so i might be driving to that one no matter what :-D

I leveled up tonight. It felt good.

So, ask Fogo any question and he'll answer it. ANY question huh?

Hrmmm...

Fogo, are you really a secret agent that works for the mafia attempting to get information on people in Dallas by using the Smash scene as a gateway to get closer to the people you want to know more about?

Also, do you REALLY know the muffin man? THE MUFFIN MAN??

You did level up man, your one level up surpassed my multiple levelings that occured recently, good **** man, your MK is bad *** and still my favorite.

Now for these ridiculous questions lol

1. Fogo's opinion on Fogo being a secret agent etc. etc.

No, i do not believe that i'm a secret agent, but if i was, what makes you think i'd tell you anyway??

2 out of 10 for question seriousness lol

2. Fogo's opinion on Fogo knowing the muffin man, THE MUFFIN MAN.

No, i do not know him, but if i was to take a guess as to who he really is i'd say he's either cross dressing as Mrs. Bairds, or disguised as one of the keebler elfs. lol

1 out of 10 for question seriousness.

More!

EDIT:

If I host a tournament at my house a few weeks from now, and provide free housing, will dallas come?

I'd love to!

do it. DO IT.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ignore this post :).

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
what no invite-spam for the waco thread hylian? I'm hurt. =(

xD

fogo what's your opinion on why you're not on aim?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Ignore this post :).
Ignored lol

any other questions at all though?

You shall teach me the ways of the fogo magic yes? :)
1. Fogo's opinion on whether or not he will be teaching Dojo how to harness "Fogo magic".

To be honest, i'm not quite sure. It's more than just lucky occurances, and it's not just another hoax put on by Fogo to entertain his peers, it's an art with a deep rich history originally rooted in the hills and plateaus of the serengeti, but traced all the way down to the last known descendant capable of weilding it's power here in the great city of Dallas, Fogo.

To understand and become able to control it you have to play with me and adjust to my way of life and the way i handle situations.

I really don't know if it can actually be taught, i've been playing with bwett since just about day one, and he's pretty much my only exposure to the game so he plays me 80% of the time when i'm playing brawl. Yet to this day, he only vaugely understands the depth of Fogo magic, i really don't know just how deep it goes myself atm, but rest assured, i'm taking the red pill and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes.

8 out of 10 for Fogo magic really existing.

1. Fogo's opinion on why he isn't on aim.

Well, i haven't been on aim since wednesday when i signed off on my sidekick because it kept interfereing with my pre-tournament "get krunk" music.

I guess i kinda forgot to turn it back on, but i shall log on right away and we can talk!

6 out of 10 for relevance and knowing Fogo's online status.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
k, more serious question then. I'm feeling self centered at the moment, so why not ask?

What do you think of me as a person, as a friend, and as a friendly rival and where/how can I improve in the aforementioned areas?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Okay, Fogo, I'm in dire need of your opinion.

So you're going on your dream date, right? You're in high school and he's this college jock who you know is just great with the ladies. After the date, do you

a) if he makes a move on you in the car, you let him
b) don't, but kiss him at the end of the night when he walks you to the door, or,
c) make him take you out on another date first

Cause, you know, I don't want him to think I'm just another slutty girl, but, I mean, he's super hot and I don't want to drive him away.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
k, more serious question then. I'm feeling self centered at the moment, so why not ask?

What do you think of me as a person, as a friend, and as a friendly rival and where/how can I improve in the aforementioned areas?
1. Fogo's opinion on Sean "Infinity" Horn.

I think as a person, you're an all around good guy for the most part, or at least you try to be. Your humor is a bit off, and frightens people sometimes because they just dont get you, but i think thats the funniest thing about you lol

You're really generous and you actually care about your friends and you'll always be the first one to stand up for somebody who can't stand up for themselves.

As a friendly rival, i'd say you're the best i've come across, i literally cant fully sandbag when i play you and not get 3 stocked, you push gaming in the best way, mentally. I don't have to learn how to avoid spam or gay broken techs when i play you, i have to avoid being read and try to read you. That's why i always tell you to play MK, because i want that challenge that no one else in dallas can give me.

8 out of 10 for Infinity as a person, friend, and rival.

Okay, Fogo, I'm in dire need of your opinion.

So you're going on your dream date, right? You're in high school and he's this college jock who you know is just great with the ladies. After the date, do you

a) if he makes a move on you in the car, you let him
b) don't, but kiss him at the end of the night when he walks you to the door, or,
c) make him take you out on another date first

Cause, you know, I don't want him to think I'm just another slutty girl, but, I mean, he's super hot and I don't want to drive him away.

A. show him the **** you are! lol

but for real, any serious questions? i dont discriminate!

DP: yeah, we should be having some underground training, call me, if you dont have the number find it on the front page.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
what no invite-spam for the waco thread hylian? I'm hurt. =(

xD

Waco hates me. So I don't really bother them >_>.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
tis I... Rage!

i have a few questions mr. fogo

should we be expecting any star appearances from your weakachu any time soon?

do you remember that time i ken comboed with falcon?

what ever happened to the infamous bkm crew?

on a scale of 1 - 1,000,000 how would you rate my pikachu in the following video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MarkDSXlFI

earlier you stated that your girl pissed you off. are you referring to darkmusician, Who in fact is a man?

oh and uh i see that hylian is up to the usual, trying to start ****. sup man!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Aaagghh!

*A new challenger approaches!*

sup rage?? long time no see man, and you know my pika isn't weak!

i've been feeding it rare candies, the resluts might be "shocking" for you. [/corny joke]

Bkm doesn't exist as far as i know, and if they do, none of them want to MM Fogo anyway.

k, night everybody!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
resluts? haha what you doin'

seriously though, we should get together sometime, and you should make the biweekly melee friendly.

besides, brawl sucks

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
results of my rare candies :-D

about to crashhhhhh,

melee soon? i think so!

or i could train you to be good at brawl??

actually i'm gonna force you to be good at this game, i think you'd love it if you got the right exposure

bluezaft

The True Zaft
actually i'm gonna force you to be good at this game, i think you'd love it if you got the right exposure
Does the right exposure involve massive projectile camping?

Don't believe his lies, Rage. Oh, and you can't disappear for 5 months after slaughtering me with fox. Play me at Melee.

Edit: which of you nancies wants to MM me at Fairway Solitaire?

Bwett

Smash Ace

I'm all up for it. Just make sure its after the 23rd cuz thats the last MGC tournament.

Good lord, talk about massive chat right after I go to bed. I've been missing out. So this is no longer Dallas thread. It's Texas thread!

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Hylian: Set a date, thread and attendee list. If it doesn't look like ***, Dallas will most likely go. (unless it's a plot to take us out to boost your power ranking spot :) ) jokes

Dallas: brawl today before MGC? If so where? Hit me up.

Fogo: Opinion on this question...Are you serious? Oh btw I'll MM u best of 3 for $3 or best of 5 for $5 if ya wanna.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I saw rage at wal-mart buying fruit 0:

I almost thought I imagined it all.

Also: Yesssssssssss. Melee should be included in the biweeklies. I'll bring a setup if we can have melee on it.

EDIT: FOGO! Where do babies come from?

SnAp..

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody this is fogo's little brother aka (SnAp) and as yall can tell im kinda new at smashboards, so do all of yall just talk on this 1 thread?

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Well This IS the Dallas thread. We wouldn't be talking in the Oklahoma thread, but conversations can reach other threads if it's tourny related.

Just lurk around a lot.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
With all this talk about melee, we should just do something tonight! I was half-planning on having people over tonight, but no one wrote me back. So last chance melee players... If you're down with melee tonight, I need to know if you guys would like to come to my house.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
i have a few questions mr. fogo

should we be expecting any star appearances from your weakachu any time soon?

do you remember that time i ken comboed with falcon?

what ever happened to the infamous bkm crew?

on a scale of 1 - 1,000,000 how would you rate my pikachu in the following video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MarkDSXlFI

earlier you stated that your girl pissed you off. are you referring to darkmusician, Who in fact is a man?

oh and uh i see that hylian is up to the usual, trying to start ****. sup man!
rage!!!! where have u been man ? i want fox dittos. and fogo do u know when and where is da next MGC tourney we need to hit that up?

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
As far as Melee is concerned, I think I might start playing it again. Mainly because I'll need to be able to fight Poot on both fronts if I'm his rival.

Though I should really get a job or something so I can afford tournaments..

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
Ok, Fogo, I need an opinion on something(s).

1. How come no one wants to come to my house tonight and face my Roy?

2. Who's the better Batman... Val Kilmer or George Clooney?

3. Sometimes, it burns a little when I pee, should I see a doctor, or is it just a part of growing up?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Does the right exposure involve massive projectile camping?

Don't believe his lies, Rage. Oh, and you can't disappear for 5 months after slaughtering me with fox. Play me at Melee.

Edit: which of you nancies wants to MM me at Fairway Solitaire?
I hereby promise that the next time you play me at Brawl I will not use a single projectile.

And I have no clue what Fairway Solitaire is.

Dallas: brawl today before MGC? If so where? Hit me up..
There's no MGC today dude o.o

If there is, PLEASE tell me when and where.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
There's no MGC today dude o.o
You are correct. I was interested in getting some brawl practice today instead of the following week. Was curious to see if any smashers were interested in parting with their weekend for some games. I'll be busy during the week so today would be excellent time for some friendlies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You are correct. I was interested in getting some brawl practice today instead of the following week. Was curious to see if any smashers were interested in parting with their weekend for some games. I'll be busy during the week so today would be excellent time for some friendlies.
Awwww

He got my hopes up :(

Edit - Can't play today, got some stuff to take care of. Was gonna drop it all for a tournament, but can't do that for friendlies.

Edit² - Holy crap my signature is showing up!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
With all this talk about melee, we should just do something tonight! I was half-planning on having people over tonight, but no one wrote me back. So last chance melee players... If you're down with melee tonight, I need to know if you guys would like to come to my house.
If we got a large enough group together I'd go. Kind of late notice.... Plus the herbivores are flaky to a ridiculous degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom