• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BabyGirl

Cheese and crackers guys!!!!!!!

Note to self:

Double posting is for sinners.

B

BabyGirl

Awwwww... Well I still love you Fogeez!

It sucks I have to miss out 2morrow....

Grrrrrrr.

B

BabyGirl

As far as I know Ice will be there....

I leave in a couple of hours to Puerto Rico until July 10th.....

Uh hello!!!!!

lol

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
if it was me, i'd win the tournament and use the money to catch the next flight.[/QUOTE]Fogo

Yeah if the funds handed to the winner was like 500 bucks XD

Who is this char DOH doesnt hate its bugging me he hasnt alrdy revealed it

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
if it was me, i'd win the tournament and use the money to catch the next flight.
Fogo

Yeah if the funds handed to the winner was like 500 bucks XD

Who is this char DOH doesnt hate its bugging me he hasnt alrdy revealed it[/QUOTE]

it's just a copy of me, a big pink DDD.

gosh, what a super *****. lol

CR1F3N

Smash Rookie
hey guys i have read the posts and would like to join the bi-weekly tourney and was wondering when the date will be set up as. i would be able to make a friday but not a wednesday since i have my summer class in the mornings everyday

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
hmmmm
it should be wednesday!, :D
i usually work fridays. and 8:30 isnt really a problem, i would just have to leave at like 11 so i can take the train :/
but is this melee, brawl or melee and brawl?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hmmmm
it should be wednesday!, :D
i usually work fridays. and 8:30 isnt really a problem, i would just have to leave at like 11 so i can take the train :/
but is this melee, brawl or melee and brawl?
Wednesday it is!

Oh and it may be melee and brawl sometimes, but this is mostly to build the brawl community.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
i wont be able to make these until my summer classes are over

i guess no asian domination on wednesdays =/

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Fix'd

in case you didnt see, it's tomorrow (wednesday) at 8:30, singles, $1 entry fee.

be there or be square!
i think i can go this wednesday, i have plans but they are early, so i'll probably be there.
is the 1 dollar entry to just to get in, or is there also going to be a tournament?

edit: wow i didnt realize until i saw the actual date, but thats my sisters birthday D:
so... next time i guess :/

Bwett

Smash Ace
i think i can go this wednesday, i have plans but they are early, so i'll probably be there.
is the 1 dollar entry to just to get in, or is there also going to be a tournament?

edit: wow i didnt realize until i saw the actual date, but thats my sisters birthday D:
so... next time i guess :/
It is a $1 tournament I would suppose. I actually didn't know that this was happening this week but it's all good. Actually works out better cuz next week I have a test on thursday. Shuz, you can handle alittle sleep deprivation so come lol.

Fogo, put me in the loop, ho lol. Also edit the front and put my apt. #22201

z Skittles z

Smash Rookie
Melee 1

B-wett- I apologize for replying the way i did. I think your a cool guy and I think you are a very skilled player. Ill call and ask before I come over next time and ggs playing melee. I just dont want to turn into the next Rock the reaper (if u know what I mean).

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Melee 1

B-wett- I apologize for replying the way i did. I think your a cool guy and I think you are a very skilled player. Ill call and ask before I come over next time and ggs playing melee. I just dont want to turn into the next Rock the reaper (if u know what I mean).
Melee1: And what the **** is that supposed to mean?
LMFAO! it's like watching a soap opera

Bwett

Smash Ace
Melee 1

There is no sense apologizing for the way the replied cuz you meant every word you said and that's how you think. Furthermore, I meant every word I said. So I don't accept your apology, but I'm just gonna forget about it since I don't like dwelling on things. So we're cool.

O yeah, RoK, I think what he means is he doesn't want to turn into a sub-par Ike player ;). But seriously, great games. My favorite games ever are probably whenever playing you in Ike dittos and Fogo vs my yoshi. So much fun. Although, you might pass me up since I've switched mains to Yoshi. Guess we'll see next time we play :p. Also, if you make a video with the down throw to down air, you better throw props towards me or I'll come after you lol.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Because it's your defeat that I'm enjoying lol.

Btw, is it just me or are the threads booming today?
Even bwett enjoy's me defeating you fogo hahahaha!!!

Fogo is spreading his lies and all the townspeople are catching wind that i spam
projectiles **** the lies!!! lol

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Now you're spamming messages everywhere. I thought you would've had your fill with all those projectiles in game...lol
OOOO Now your speading lies **** fogo and his followers that he defeats and converts along the way!! **** him!! lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom