• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Billy, did you want me to bring my laptop for your tournament or are you gonna do the bracket from your computer?

****, you guys went ****ing crazy today with all these posts, lol.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Billy, did you want me to bring my laptop for your tournament or are you gonna do the bracket from your computer?

****, you guys went ****ing crazy today with all these posts, lol.
Laptop is optional, but a wii would be nice. Also if someone could bring a setup, then we would be prepared. I'm not sure how many people will be coming to this due to late notice, so this is gonna be interesting lol.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
My random teams trail of destruction continues even in Brawl.

And screw that whale. Screw him hard.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Weren't you on my team a majority of the time? ^.^

Blue, you kick *** at Brawl, why don't play singles and stuff? You definetly missed out.

I took 3rd everyone, and we all know if it weren't for Ice that I would've knocked Melee1 out and took 1st ^.^ I had him nervous as hell! Sick matches everyone, it was kewl staying in Dallas ^.^

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Weren't you on my team a majority of the time? ^.^

Blue, you kick *** at Brawl, why don't play singles and stuff? You definetly missed out.

I took 3rd everyone, and we all know if it weren't for Ice that I would've knocked Melee1 out and took 1st ^.^ I had him nervous as hell! Sick matches everyone, it was kewl staying in Dallas ^.^
You know u gotta knock me out too regardless if u woulda beat melee1 or not man fairs fair maybe next time you can beat me!

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
You know u gotta knock me out too regardless if u woulda beat melee1 or not man fairs fair maybe next time you can beat me!
If I would have beat melee1 then you would have played him in losers, meaning you would have lost to him in losers XD Then I would have had an open shot at Melee1 again in the grand finals as well. That or Fogo would have gotten to you.

But either way you are right. It happened like it did, and you beat me. Fair is fair, I just need to work on it ^.^

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I also kick *** at Wii Bowling, but I'll be ****ed if I'll spend 6 hours playing it. Your Peach is ridiculously good by the way.

So does Peach still counter ICs in Brawl?

tac0

Smash Journeyman
SO, I just woke up about an hour ago. GGS EVERYONE

666: TEACH ME TO PLAY TOON(young) LINK BETTER

Bwett: Thanks for the hosting! It was seriously the most fun I've had with brawl. Up for some more rob vrs Falcon? :D

Dm1: I liked the hat again :O

Playing smash til 6 in the morning

say what?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Yo Fogo, here are the results...

Random Teams Tournament:

1st - bluezaft and melee1
2nd - dm1 and comet
3rd - fogo and level9 pikachu

Singles Tournament:

1 Melee1
2 ice
3 DM1
4 Fogo the Reaper
5 KG
5 666
7 Kyas
7 Comet
9 Birds
9 Snap
9 bwett
9 Taco
Last night was not my night lol

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I remember Bwett got knocked out by 666.

I remember that Fogo got knocked out of winners by Dark Meow1, and then knocked out of Losers by Dark Meow1. LOLZ! DDD is not trash tho.

Oh, I remember that I beat Melee1 in a best 3/5, flawless victory, I didn't lose one game XD

Bwett is right, my peach seriously leveled up.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I remember that I beat Melee1 in a best 3/5, flawless victory, I didn't lose one game XD

Bwett is right, my peach seriously leveled up.
Strong words, you should consider money matching him. I'm certain he will approve even if I have to spot him the $.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yeah, last one was about 5 people shy of amazing turnout XD

Too bad FOGO won't be getting knocked out of tourneys by some random amazing Peach anymore... In winners and losers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom