• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sup Paranite! Theres actually a smashfest going on tomorrow at around 6pm at my place in Plano, pretty close to SMU. I'll pm you my address =]

Paranite

Smash Rookie
Yayyy, I successfully attended my first smash thingy and made it out alive! Good stuff. ^.^ I've never had so much fun getting *****!

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Nice fest Sethlon! That was a lot of fun and I realize I need to get better. I don't think I beat you once (excluding, of course, my delusions of 3 stocking you...)

RE: Austin - doesn't look like there's much interest in going this weekend. Sethlon's out, Tai is out, B91 is out, Tyranny out, I'm meh. Dark Rain expressed interest? Dunno if Denthorn wants to go either.

I thought Plano had the most amount of players than the other areas in DFW?

Or has that changed.
Something like that. It's hard to tell cause we don't really have an accurate assessment on DFW right now, as in we're still not 100% on who is active since we're seeing a lot of new players come out. I still have hopes for Arlington :3

Yayyy, I successfully attended my first smash thingy and made it out alive! Good stuff. ^.^ I've never had so much fun getting *****!
Thanks for coming out! I'm still can't believe you play at that level when you only play against cpus. Anyway, if you go to SMU, I live right near Dallas Love Field so please feel free to hit me up any time, I'm always down to play! My info is in the OP.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sup Batou. Seems Tournament wars has arrived. lol. Thinking of coming to NYTE, man?
I really do want to go man! I haven't been to arizona!

I want to see the ladies, the malls, all kinds of stuff you guys may have.

And then we have brawl :)

Just getting the money is gonna be a hassle since I was laid off my job.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
SMASH TONIGHT is occurring somewhere. Possibly Sethlon's if he wants, my place is backup. Contact me if you're interested.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Potentially interested, don't know about transportation though (i don't have a car
).

What's your address, Sethlon?

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Word, I'll be picking up Penguin. Expect us around 7ish? I'm expecting traffic to be a ****ing *****.

MT_

Smash Ace
Ah, you'll love my story then. I was breaking up with my girlfriend, but I couldn't figure out how. I heard about this duffel bag story and it gave me an idea. I also wrapped one up like a gift, complete with rope and a hacksaw. She opened it and gave me a puzzled look.

The breakup left her heart in a million pieces.
Does this sound familiar "emilywaves" lol.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Since I played Sims way back when, I thought conception happened via passionate kissing. After further investigation, I was only left thinking "so the sperm goes up my throat, out my mouth and into her mouth??"
Does this sound familiar "MT_______________" lol.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL I don't understand how to read reddit, but someone posted in the topic that says,

What's the worst name of anyone you've ever met? by astro_nerdin AskReddit
[–]wooperdoop 2 points 7 months ago
Landon Cox
Not even joking. Funny thing is, he's gay.

Oh hey it c/p'd.

Someone explain to me Emily's thing. I did not get that at all.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
LOL I don't understand how to read reddit, but someone posted in the topic that says,

What's the worst name of anyone you've ever met? by astro_nerdin AskReddit
[–]wooperdoop 2 points 7 months ago
Landon Cox
Not even joking. Funny thing is, he's gay.

Oh hey it c/p'd.

Someone explain to me Emily's thing. I did not get that at all.

Wow.

Anyway, someone posted a thread about breakups. This dude responded that he broke up with his girlfriend by giving her a duffel bag and telling her to pack up (anyone else think this is totally something Von would do?). This dude responded that he was surprised to see a duffel bag story that didn't involve murder suicide. I responded with a story about a duffel bag, hacksaw, and rope, implying some kind of murder sequence.

Anyway, I just deleted my account, can't have RL people knowing my deepest, darkest, Internet secrets.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I have a lot of Internet secrets ;)

And what is reddit? wtf are you like 80 years old? Do you even know how to use the Internet? /*****iness

It's just a site where people submit links to stuff - vids, pictures, articles, etc - or they submit threads of just text and people reply with comments that get upvoted or downvoted. So instead of chronological posts like here on the boards, the top comments are usually the ones with higher votes. There are a ton of subreddits, notated by r/whatevertopic. For example, Hannah always posts in r/crossdressing and I always post in r/circlejerk. TONS of Smashers are 'Redditors', but I guess tons of people in general are redditors. Welcome to like 5 years ago :p

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Don't start browsing Reddit, Von. It will suck your life away. For example, I should probably be doing work right now, but instead, I'm reading about why the English language doesn't have a plural word for "you".

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Your stupid. There is one. Dumb ***** from the north wouldn't know though. Y'all are so ****in ********.

And of course I won't. I've already seen Hannah on it and that's more than enough to stop me from doing it coupling with the fact that you do it to, that's like double the reason I wouldn't do it lol

Oh and there's never anything interesting on it anyway.

:phone:

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
The ****? I was born and raised in the south mother****er. "Y'all" and "youz" and "you all" and "yous guys" (wtf) are all colloquial terms *******. No formal plural for the second person.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Her posts would still be there, you just couldn't find them off her account.

So I suppose if one wanted to go through all of the GW archives... (for science)

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****, exposed. Well I have pretty distinct tattoos....guess you'll just have to go through all of gone wild. Sigh, what a chore. What a burdensome task.

Protip - I never posted in GW :p maybe try Hannah? :D

MT_

Smash Ace
So much exposure.

@emily sorry haha I didn't mean to "expose" I just found it cool that I ran into your comment randomly. It had so many upvotes!!!

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
If you look far back enough in MT post history, you'll find some gone wild posts. They are freaky deaky!!!

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Man I enjoyed silently stalking Emily, but you guys had to go and ruin it for me by making her delete her account. :glare: Guess I'll have to stick to just MT_ for now.

Top Bottom