• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
How to properly read interviews.

Step 1: Ctrl+f
Step 2: Type [insert own name here]
Step 3: Cry every time your name doesn't show up

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: Swiss

Vandy, that was a cool interview! I couldn't really come up with any question for ya but afterwards I thought of questions about Kawaii Kangaroo and that mess of us being secret indies and just the heck that was TT we went through haha. For another time I guess.

@Gorf: I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. ^^"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That could be helpful for me in mafia game...o_o Never really thought of using it before haha.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I reserve the right to maintain my competitive edge!

:phone:
So therefore I have your assurance that you will answer any question that will not deprive you of your competitive edge if answered.

If you reject a question on that basis I'll have kata judge.

Yes Kata, I will wrangle you into my evil plots, MWAHAHAHAH!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
So far I've been able to predict every persons vote before viewing the thread

Also I've recently realized that gheb is actually not that bad

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
zenny what's the vote count??? I wanna even it up so we can do double interviews!

also that was a cool interview vanz, I haven't played with you in a long time. chuckie's been asleep for a thousand years when is it gonna wake up???...

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
No serious. Been readin some of ur stuff. ur very disciplined which is the best thing bout ur play. U just have problem weighing out other peoples views, reads, perspectives. Dnt be so stubborn all the time.

Kantrip

Kantplay
zenny what's the vote count??? I wanna even it up so we can do double interviews!

also that was a cool interview vanz, I haven't played with you in a long time. chuckie's been asleep for a thousand years when is it gonna wake up???...
And then Swiss neglected to read.

Top Bottom