• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Aight, but mostly wanted to ask this, why does everyone seem obsessed with lynching you when you're obvious-town?
Not sure. If I had to guess it's largely because they like to push a lynch on me for inactivity reasons.

I haven't been ML'd lately though, to my knowledge. Last time I can remember was LyLo of Mario Party 2 when I got CC'd by the scumteam and they believed Julyscum over me.

It's also probably because up until recently, if I'm playing, and therefore look obvious Town, then I was actually scum, because I had a habit of coasting and doing nothing as Town.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You get flustered a lot and for some reason people don't read that as town. I can't tell you all the times I decided to get rid of you as town because you were a liability only to feel bad later because I correctly guessed you were town.

:phone:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's the thing--I don't. I get a gut read one way or the other but I rarely can elaborate on it and it's often really weak and mired in a series of other valid evidence suggesting the player goes the other way. There's a lot more I tie into it than just that but I do sometimes make the call to remove a liability if it helps me figure the game out.

For example, Raz dying in OS All-Stars had to happen both because he was generally inactive and did little while he was here, but also because instead of actively becoming part of the game, he'd just butt heads with marshy the entire time. Even though I had a slight town read on him due to his outburst and the general way he was presenting his case, it wasn't strong enough to convince me to leave him alone.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Liability lynches include circular logic. If you go after a liability, you're being a liability yourself.

Not to mention that somebody who always gets lynched for being a so-called liability has no way to get better and therefore become a non-liability. I didn't realize that Raziek was a popular mislynch though.

:059:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Liability lynches, IMO, should only be made if the person is riding the scum/dumb line D1 (or severely inactive, or a severe lurker, etc.). Afterwards, they should only be made if town is in the lead.

Vote: Soup

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Liability lynches include circular logic. If you go after a liability, you're being a liability yourself.

Not to mention that somebody who always gets lynched for being a so-called liability has no way to get better and therefore become a non-liability. I didn't realize that Raziek was a popular mislynch though.

Apparently only in games I'm in.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

It's rare for me to push someone as a straight-up liability though. There are usually a lot more factors than that. MP2 Raz got straight-up ****ed by scumwannabe July and that's what got him lynched. I'm pretty sure he vigged himself in OS All-Stars. I'm not dumb enough to blow my time on that ****, it just usually makes me more okay with them dying if they aren't helping.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Minestrone or Pumpkin?

Chicken or Pea?

Asian or Indian?

Spicy or Sweet?

Tell us the story of how you discovered dGames.

Do you enjoy mafia differently than when you first started playing? If so, what keeps you interested?

You're definitely someone who I think's improved their game tremendously since they started. Is there anything in particular that helped you improve? What advice would you give to new players?

From what I've seen, you tend to always be one of the top posters in games, and at times you seem to just spurt out anything and everything that's on your mind, regardless of alignment. Do you do this to mainly to show your thought process in a clear manner, or is there another strategic reason for your style?

Would you ever consider a more Marshy style of playing? Or do you simply find your current style more effective for you?

Favourite open set up?

Favourite closed set up?

Rank your top 3 modkills and give a brief synopsis of each.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Favorite game/ least favorite game/ favorite town performance/least favorite town performace/ favorite mafia performance/least favorite mafia performance/favorite role/least favorite role

I noticed that you're a hipster. What do you think of Godspeed you! Black Emperor?

Imagine that Thom Yorke suddenly died today. Would you pick someone to replace him in Radiohead and who?

How come you've never written Fear and Loathing in Epicmafia?

Describe your mafia story in the style of the summary on the back of the DVD box for a Steven Seagal movie.

Why is gamut such a fun word to say? Gamut Gamut Gamut

Evil Soup: Slight Return. Why haven't we done this yet?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
A large black man walks out from some back street your passing by, he tells you he is J, and that your sense of style is seriously lacking , and he wants to get you out of your clothes immediately, how do you react ?

Now imagine the same situation, only he tells you he is Rockin, how do you re-act ?

What are the top 5 dumbest things you've ever done on a date assuming you have dated

Top 5 ways you would never want to die ?

Pokemon/Digimon or Other

If you could date any women from any anime , who would it be ?

Would you marry that women ?, If not which women from anime would be your perfect wife ?

You watched Gurren Lagann for the plot, right ?

Your a League of Legends Champion, what type of champion are you ?
What is your backstory, abilities and ultimate ?

Same question only make it for Zen, EE and Marshy

Your type ?

Describe soup's perfect day

You get to spend a day hanging with any person from anything ,or anytime, who do you hang with ?

Your element type

What super power would you want ?

Would you be a villain or hero ?

What would be your choice for a not so super power ?

Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytheren or Ravenclaw ?

Dumbledore or Gandalf ?

Star Trek or Star Wars ?

Favorite Book and/or Books (can include manga)

Favorite movie and/or movies

You write an award winning novel, what genre is it ?

You direct an award winning movie, what genre is it ?

You start a band and release a white album, what genre is you band ?

You star in a movie, who would be your picks for : Your love interest, Your antagonist , Your stunt double ?

Weirdest thing you ever saw IRL

Weirdest thing you have ever seen in mafia

What is life without folly ?

Life Goal, one ambitious, one realistic

Things any better home wise ?

Quote that describes you

5 thing people are always surprised to know about you

5 things people are never surprised to know about you

Number one turn off

Number one turn on

How can one post less but say more ?

Minions OP ?

DAT ASHE ?

Can you name these cupcakes ?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Top 10 Pokemon?

Favorite Pokemon type?

If you were to make Acrostic into a Pokemon, what moveset, ability, and type would it have?

Same as above, but with yourself.

What copy ability would you give Kirby if he inhaled you?

Touhou da ze? Which character is your favorite? Favorite game?

Top 5 favorite Anime and Anime characters?

What is your favorite Video Gaming system? Why?

Melawl or Barwls? (Not including 64 because I know you like that more than the other two lol.)

Why did you never talk to me in survivor? D':

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Loving the questions guys. Keep it up. Ask me more about music related things. I'm a huge junkie and I love sharing it.

Top Bottom