• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Thank god that the whole relationship thing is still going well. I was afraid that it might have gone bad, and felt like a giant ******* for linking you Good Will Hunting if that WAS the case, which it wasn't.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
[COLLAPSE="Comments"]
Gigabots & Catherine Mafias – Both of these games are essentially Murderbush doing what we do best, which is pulling a bunch of ridiculous bull**** and getting away with it. In Gigabots it was running down 2 mislynches as TraitorBomb then getting shot and jan'd by our ownscumteam to avoid our flip incriminating Glyph/EE.

Catherine involved us claiming CENSUS TAKER and essentially running the game until we set up Kingmaker with Xonar as Town and Loli/NickRiddle as the other mafia, and Xonar wanted to stick it to Ryker. </3

Honorable mention to Xonar and I playing really well in Legend of Mana, but that kinda got spoiled by the HBC Double-lynch on Moth/Rake when neither of them had posted.
Man its a shame I wasnt in Gigabots from the start. Would've been a fun dance to take on.

Catherine was fun, uguu :bee:

and yeah, LoM was legit. Shoutout to Zen too, though.

As Indy:

I get SO CLOSE. OVER AND OVER.
said everyone ever.
It's part of how hard indy is.

2) I constantly worry if I'm making the right choices in my life. As I'm moving through my degree I hope that I made the right decision, because it's so hard to know for sure what you want to do going into university. I don't know if I'm ready to move out on my own when it's all done. There's a large part of me that wants to remain sheltered and safe, playing video games and enjoying lack of responsibility.
Kind of expected that out of you. Worry isn't gonna make it better though //advice

So I crapped in the dog run. Just let it go. Wiped with some leaves, then broke into my house through a very tiny cellar window that had not presented itself as an option during my panic. Now, of course, being the sheltered little goodie-two-shoes I was, I was incredibly ashamed of this. So I just hid it. In the corner. Didn't dispose of it, didn't move it out back into the woods or anything. Just tried to cover up that I had done it.

Enter the real problem: The Dog ate it later that day. She then threw up all over the carpet inside the house. My parents realized something was up, and I am a horrible liar. Story came out. Hilarious in retrospect, completely mortifying at the time. Moral of the story: Poop BEFORE you leave the school.
[2:08:52] Mynheer Ramses: Enter the real problem: The Dog ate it later that day
[2:08:57] Mynheer Ramses: MY FAAAAAAAAAAACE
[2:09:01] DRB | Raziek: xD
[2:09:01] Mynheer Ramses: MY FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dynasty Warriors (Empires). Absolutely ****ty game series, but I'm strangely captivated by mashing buttons for hours and watching thousands of generic minions fall at me feet. Then promptly ****ting my pants when Lu Bu shows up.
YESSS

4) For the longest time I was deathly afraid of talking to strangers. Store clerks, fast food places, anything. Terrified. Stopped in early high school as I became more comfortable and confident about my social identity.
I know that feel bro. It was panic attack related for me though lol.

I was going to be named Rebecca
:glare:

good choices on songs/pic

You are walking with Jesse. Suddenly, Ryker asks you "Say Jordan/Raz , when do you want to play Yomi?"
You respond, "Well, after I play Juicy, I promised him I'd play for while, so you can wait, nerd."
#callout

It's necessary for the foundation of human interaction, essentially.

It's a flawed concept, but I disagree in saying that it's silly. Truth forms the basis of trust, which allows us to forge relationships with each other. A world without truth is survivalistic, paranoid, and likely not even remotely structured.
Truth for you is not truth for me though.
What do? :(

Ryker
Laundry
Xonar
Kevin
BSL
Yay I got in!~ :D

Xonar - “Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.” - The Assassin's Creed
: o

I like it. Though I'd love to hear your thought process behind it :3

You're one of the few pessimists/cynics I know thinking off the top of my head.
whaaa
I'm
well
yeah online most of the time, I guess. I'm a healthy mix of all 3 though. I can be stupidly optimistic and I'm probably too often in that state for my own good (see, that's the realist and pessimist talking about optimism)
(mismception)

YES
GOOD CHOICE <3

Good top10 characters too. Tho, Zelos > Kratos
:embarrass:

LOL this made me die. well played

Xonar's too doushio

laundry is already taken tho bro hands off my laundrhime >: (

Well, I got back on talking to her, and since then I've been to visit her twice. Spent several hours hanging out, took her out to dinner. Met her parents, etc.

We talk pretty much every day, but it's still kind of on the fringes of relationship territory. I'm being careful not to overstep my boundaries or take things too fast. She's been hurt in past relationships, so I'm taking a more gradual route than my last relationship.
I remember this. How did that wednesday hang-out go? :3c

Anima affinity, fittingly.
:smirk::smirk:

Gova – Bard. His shining face of hope allows you to move a unit twice! Typical bard stats, super high speed/luck/res, very fragile otherwise, with no def/hp/str/skill. Dark affinity.
hahahahaa
oh god

mustve been summer. them shorts man. Its been ages since Ive wore shorts :(

“Hello.”

And then I'd leave.“Hello.”

And then I'd leave.
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

trying not to wake everyone up LOOOOL

1) Gova
2) Juushichi
3) Ryker
4) KevinM
5) Gheb
crisis avoided

2) ****ting the bed at Retribution rustled my jimmies pretty bad.
what
whattttttt
why dont I know this story?!

I sampled pretty much everything as a kid, but the one I settled on was swimming. I did it in the summer, but it can be done in both. I swam competitively from the time I was 11 until I was 19. Performed fairly well at Provincial level, but was never god-tier. Met a lot of great friends, really enjoyable way to spend my summers.
That's actually really cool.

Grew up here, have no super strong desire to leave.
So there's desire to leave, just not strong? :v

3rd in top row, 2nd in middle row, or 2nd in bottom row.
hehe picked 2/3 of my characters on there
good ****

My grandmother's house in Charleston, Nova Scotia. I spent a lot of summers there as a kid, and it is extremely calming for me to spend time by the river and just escape my problems for a while. It's where I go when I need to get away from my mind.
Oh man that looks beautiful. Reminds me of where I used to go for that. Nice one :D

I don't lift. Would still fight IRL, Dutchie.

[/COLLAPSE]

Good read :3

Vote: Jeoy

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'd feel bad voting for one over the other T__T. Not gonna vote unless it's a tie breaker between me and one of the other two.

Great read. :'D. Learned a lot about you and your Pokemon choices were awesome! ;D.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote soup

dynasty warriors is also one of my guilty pleasures. i have over 100 hours on warriors orochi and gundam musou. theyre worth playing if you havent tried em raz

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
something satisfying about hack n slashes i know they're supposed to be boring and repetitive but not many other games can you slice and dice 100 enemies on the screen while mashing x

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I realize this. If it turns out to be a real problem I can change them to links, it's just more convenient to listen to them that way IMO.

And I like showing off my mod powers by doing it. :p
Nah, I soldiered through. And ended up listening to that Persona 3 song during much of the read, which was nice. Ever since a certain game cropped up I've been thinkin' I need more Persona in my life (that is, greater than zero).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
bloop

Raziek, are we the same person? I think we're the same person.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good read. Interesting to see how Dgamers are so different (cause we basically get the same questions every time... >_>)

vote:soup

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I like the interview and the advice I got for smash stuff. Other people had really good questions that made varying responses from Raz that I would expect, Raziek admitting to the of story was unexpected but hilariously honest, in a good way.

Fire Emblem Gif of what is love made me smirk, links would only be better for the video stuff for mobile users or people with older computers. Fine for mine though.

Actually putting this as my favorite interview so far of the ones done so far. Questions helped with that, but the way Raz answered was spot on great.

~

Voting wise, people should vote Joey or Soup. Green party ftw.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
y'know these last couple interviews made me realize that people ask way more intimate and cooler questions nowadays than when we first started the interview schtick.

Is this a sign that DGames is getting to be an even more tight-knit and thriving community? I think it is.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
You have some excellent taste in VG music sir.

Xenoblade, Chrono Trigger and TWEWY are probably 3 of my 4 favourites soundtracks ever (the other being Pokemon Red/Blue). More so, they're all incredibly different but appropriate to their games.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dunno what I've ever done to you that you treat me like a complete arsehole. Oh well.

Vote: soup

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I remember. I don't know why you decided to start being ... the way you were ever since then though lol.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't recall seeing an answer to if you'd replace :gova: with :brad:

Ryker asked it.

Are you sure you answered everything, raz?

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
bloop

Raziek, are we the same person? I think we're the same person.
We may very well be.
y'know these last couple interviews made me realize that people ask way more intimate and cooler questions nowadays than when we first started the interview schtick.

Is this a sign that DGames is getting to be an even more tight-knit and thriving community? I think it is.
Absolutely. Real family values around here, IMO.
You have some excellent taste in VG music sir.

Xenoblade, Chrono Trigger and TWEWY are probably 3 of my 4 favourites soundtracks ever (the other being Pokemon Red/Blue). More so, they're all incredibly different but appropriate to their games.
Thank you sir! Always happy to see other fans of such fantastic games.
Dunno what I've ever done to you that you treat me like a complete arsehole. Oh well.

Vote: soup

I don't hate you, we just butt heads on like, everything. If it's an opinion on something, ours is probably different. You were also given an example just recently of how you tend to be insensitive and not perceive it that way. (on skype a few weeks ago)

I don't hate you, you just annoy me very frequently.
I probably should check this thread more often, i wanted to ask questions of our canadian overlord!
If you want to, just get at my on Skype/AIM
I don't recall seeing an answer to if you'd replace :gova: with :brad:

Ryker asked it.

Are you sure you answered everything, raz?

:phone:
I did indeed answer that.

The only ones I missed where Soup's 'Fun facts about canadians', Nabe's fish and trailer question, as I was in a hurry to get the interview up last night.

Thanks for all the comments guys! :bee:

Top Bottom