• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i have time to skim it, but i don't have time to contribute, if you get what i mean.

that's my problem in dissidia right now, i have a ton of stuff written in notepad and i know what i'm thinking but i never have the time to fluently state it, so it comes off choppy because i want to contribute.

i go to online classes and playing dgames isn't something i should be doing, and this is my only access to the internet besides at my dad's who i only see ever other weekend.

i'm seeing him this weekend (i hope) however, so i should be more active.

thus why i want a hydra, so i can post what i'm saying and then my more active partner can state it for me so i'm staying active.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Am I right in thinking that advice dogging refers to when a player makes good posts about set-up/mechanics in order to look town yeah?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ask delvro, hes the one who made it up a month ago and its stuck quite nicely.

Its more or less that. Any type of advice to other players in an attempt to make it seem like you are contributing content while in reality just playing it safe.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So just started watching Ouran High School Host Club.......

:3

I love it. Absolutely love it.

Btw, yes this is the reason I'm not posting in my games or not posting at all. Too addicted and idc! xD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sooo....

Zen is the biggest ***** to train ever

Lv.14... Only 3 more levels until I'm moving on >_>;

Cello is being boxed for now since I didn't say it before XD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Obv it's because Zen will be worth it once you train him all the way. ;p

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Nah, Zen is gonna be replaced by a Sandile later on in the game most likely

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Am I right in thinking that advice dogging refers to when a player makes good posts about set-up/mechanics in order to look town yeah?
WEll I just don't care sometimes because if town is acting stupid, are you gonna let em? Doesn't that kinda conflict with town's wincon?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So just started watching Ouran High School Host Club.......

:3

I love it. Absolutely love it.

Btw, yes this is the reason I'm not posting in my games or not posting at all. Too addicted and idc! xD
J would like a show where the main girl protagonist dresses up and pretends to be a boy in front of all her friends.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hate on me/the show all you want for liking this show cuz I honestly don't care. This is just an awesone anime series.

Sad I have to go to school and stay late cuz I would probably be watching that anime ;_;

Ronike

Smash Ace
So I beat the elite 4 and company and caught my legendary today. Haxorus is a fiend! He accidentally 1-shotted my legendary the first time I tried to get him and then swept the elite 4's company. Despite being a bit underleveled.

Think im gonna make an all dragon team to hit the battle subway and such with. Oh, and if anyone wants to have flat battles or trade or anything, lemme know.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
sounds like haxorus.....

*puts on glasses*

is pretty hax

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Happy Birthday Dark Horse

Zen is up to date. Lv.18 with Mentos2 and Gova

BSL the Blitzle has been caught! BSL has been added to my team!

Lv.13 atm XD!

Top Bottom