• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

X1-12

Smash Champion
That's why I'm saying that the dude was probz on PCP... But if these bath salts are some sort of new thing that the kids are doing nowadays then idk what to say... That's definitely something I haven't tried O.o

LSD made a guy kill his wife this one time because he thought she was a snake attacking him

@Xonar: I remember breaking like 3 scalpels on a sheep's eye in school, I imagine you'd be really hard pressed to bite through one

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Man I'm so glad a mod's not here to stop us from saying things like LSD, or PCP, or cocaine, or eating eyeballs.

But @X1 man must have had a bad trip. LSD is a beautiful experience.

My friend told me a story of this guy on LSD who thought he was made of cheese and started eating himself.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
LSD made a guy kill his wife this one time because he thought she was a snake attacking him
I once heard of a guy who pitched a no-hitter while on LSD. He later claimed that every batter looked like jimi Hendrix, and the umpire started to look like Richard Nixon.

Tell me that is not amazing.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Tell that to Jimi Hendrix.

He would boil LSD tablets, soak his headbands in them, and cut his forehead before e started playing.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I know I'm about to make the conversation about drugs much less cool but if I took LSD or any heavy hallucinogen I'd really want to know what I saw just to look into my subconscious, nearly everything you see is gonna come from it and I think it'd be great to see what's hiding in there

BarDulL

Town Vampire
A woman my mother knows developed schizophrenia soon after taking LSD a few times. She started talking to herself and began hearing imaginary voices, and then eventually landed herself in a mental hospital.

STAY ABOVE THE INFLUENCE, KIDS.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I know I'm about to make the conversation about drugs much less cool but if I took LSD or any heavy hallucinogen I'd really want to know what I saw just to look into my subconscious, nearly everything you see is gonna come from it and I think it'd be great to see what's hiding in there
No. That's an amazing reason to want to do it. It's awakens yourself it the best of ways :)

@Bardull I think you mean drug psychosis... Which sucks :c

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
You wanted me to comment on LSD Gorf?

I don't like it. It might not physically be harmful but the long term mental effects of it (flashbacks, possible insanity) seem to not make it worth it.

If you want to see what's "laying in your subconscious" then just remember your dreams kids.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Guys.
Probably not the best of ideas to be talking about drugs so much.

Just saiyan.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not sure if it technically falls under the category of drug psychosis since drug psychosis suggests psychosis during drug inducement (which isn't necessarily what I'm referring to), but I know that there is evidence to suggest that LSD can provoke schizophrenia in individuals with the capacity to develop schizophrenia.

On other news, In-N-Out is ballin'.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Oh actually you want me to comment on the guy who ate someone's face.

Um, he was messed up in the head? I don't know what else to say tbh. Sounds like insanity, plus maybe a drug like PCP to produce a numbing effect on the body. Probably not LSD. LSD wouldn't keep the man chewing the other man's face even after being shot.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I wish he didn't die. I'd like to know what was going through his head as he ate the face.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Did you read the discussion at all, Adumb***?

So who heard about the guy in Miami Beach who ate some dude's face?
I heard about it, that is creepy ****. They shot him and he still wouldn't stop eating the guy's face. The latest news report I heard said that he was high on bath salts at the time, but I still don't think that fully explains why he was eating a guy's face.
This is literally all you had to read to understand why there was so much drug conversation.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yes, that's why I'm asking if gheb gave you all something "interesting" before it started.

This is more of a "for the love of god, why" then a "oh, how exactly did this line of conversation happen"

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
:V.

Not sure why a discussion about a national news story and the types of drugs it would take to cause said event is comparable to a "for the love of god, why" conversation.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Link 'em.

Why didn't anyone save the high dude's brain for the Source Code?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
God that was actually one of the first things I wondered too.

Then I realized hey brains are not coded *** me
Well I meant Source Code like the movie with Jake Gyllenhaal. Where they Liken brains to light bulbs.

When you turn off the switch, there is an afterglow in the bulb, yes?

Brains may have one, too. They use this to set up a parallel universe created out of a brain to get info about stuff. The movie's cool.

July

Smash Apprentice
Are you and Ran watching Heroes for the first time right now?

If you want flavour tips ;D
Yes we are, since I just got netflix haha.

Yes, that would be great! :) Right now I'm only at the end of season two though, so I deff need to work on finishing that so we can talk about flavor without there being any spoilers lol.

Top Bottom