• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well this is a mother-****er, whomever did this needs to burn. :laugh:

Unvote
Vote: J

Vote-manipulated to vote myself the next time I post. *shrug* IDC

cya postgame.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Very frustrated with the lack of content from some players. Its not that hard to catch up with this game, especially since X1 pretty much wrote an entire pre-game summary for the stragglers. Gosh, even Seph has given more contribution than some, and he was V/LA for like a week.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Any reasons for not being specific, Kuz?

J FUUUUUUUUU-....Vote manipulated? Can someone explain that?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just......whaaaat? Of all the things I expected. A self-hammer? Try waking me up later, I am just going to sit in this corner and derp.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh didn't see the vote manipulation thing. I'm calling BS. Pretty sure J flipping scum with that response.

@Joey, what you mean?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Follow X1's night action guide, with these two changes.

Town Roleblocker: Don't do anything. If compulsive, target a vt or some ****. Don't target Dark Horse.

Doc: Flip a coin between me and X1.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Follow X1's night action guide, with these two changes.

Town Roleblocker: Don't do anything. If compulsive, target a vt or some ****. Don't target Dark Horse.

I agree, splendid night action choices! =D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
reposting before lock

Some of these roles might not exist in this setup but I'm going to direct them just in the case that they do.

@Soup: If he flips Miller, assume you are sane and investigate Nabe/Tery/JTB (or Kuz if you lied about the N0). If he flips scum feel free to investigate yourself, or any of the ones listed above.

Doc: Protect me, If scum choose to kill Soup overNight then thats fine tbh since I've got my eye on him and I'm like 98-100% sure he is scum.

Town RB: Don't act toNight. If your compulsive or something then target DH

Tracker: Track Nabe or JTB. Don't claim tomorrow unless you see them visit a dead person, even then its better to push a case than to claim.

Voyeur: Target Me. Don't claim at all though.

Vig: Shoot Tery/Joey/No-one in that order of preference please. Or if you're one shot then don't shoot tonight.

@Joey: Whatever happens we're Lynching Soup toMorrow, but you've got the right idea with looking at connections. Also if you read #740 would you find Tery incriminated upon a J scum flip?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
J hates directing Night actions normally.

Scum flip? Probably.

Maaaaan. If J flips scum, that means Soup's sanity won't be confirmed.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Which players are you referring to with the activity aggravation?

What is vote manipulation?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J hates directing Night actions normally.

Scum flip? Probably.

Maaaaan. If J flips scum, that means Soup's sanity won't be confirmed.
Liiiiies I love giving suggestions to directing Night Actions and I don't find it bad. Though I flip-flop depending on the situation. It's a game by game thing.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Night Actions

@Soup: If he flips Miller, assume you are sane and investigate Nabe/Tery/JTB (or Kuz if you lied about the N0). If he flips scum feel free to investigate yourself, or any of the ones listed above.

Town RB: Don't do anything. If compulsive, target a vt like Asdioh. Don't target Dark Horse.

Tracker: Track Nabe or JTB. Don't claim tomorrow unless you see them visit a dead person, even then its better to push a case than to claim.

Voyeur: Target Me. Don't claim at all though.

Vig: Shoot Tery/Joey/No-one in that order of preference please. Or if you're one shot then don't shoot tonight.

@Joey: Whatever happens we're Lynching Soup toMorrow, but you've got the right idea with looking at connections. Also if you read #740 would you find Tery incriminated upon a J scum flip?

Posting for ultra super duper convenience.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
FOS: JTB

He mentions vote manipulation, saying he's "scared of the possibility". Believe it or not, vote manipulation is hardly what you call a common role.

unvote

Just in case there is some sort of vote manipulation thing like my last game, don't want to risk a hammer before X1 can come on.
Then it so happens that it does happen.

Well this is a mother-****er, whomever did this needs to burn. :laugh:

Unvote
Vote: J

Vote-manipulated to vote myself the next time I post. *shrug* IDC

cya postgame.
JTB scum slipped badly. And I haven't even read the entire thread yet.

JTB for top scum pick.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Seph, you have got to be joking. You know exactly why I considered a vote manipulator, you saying this makes no sense.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Seph and tery scum buddies?

Sounds super cool.

Tery was viewing the thread a moment ago but did not bother to comment. 740 is grody wrt J. Seph has always been scum since the beginning of this game. That post above me on JTB is also quite gross.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Seph, give me a statistical probability on which you believe J's vote was actually manipulated to whether he is self hammering scum who is trying to frame JTB for bringing up a semi-valid reason for scum to end the day early.

A %/% statistic, if you will.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It really depends on J's flip now doesn't it? If J flips maf, I'll believe that it's just a ploy to get JTB lynched. If J flips town, there you go free scum. It's not that hard to figure out.

And how am I supposed to find a % statistic? That's almost impossible at least for me it is.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lmfao

Seph is a good person to look at tomorrow, regardless of what J flips. I can't go into the specifics of why he is wrong because it involves an on-going game, but if it finishes before N1 ends, then I'll bring it up toMorrow.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No **** it depends on J's flip. I am asking your prediction pre-flip.

If J flips town, there you go free scum.
Right. Because if I was a scum vote manipulator, I would announce in thread the possibility of a vote manipulator directly before manipulating someones vote, thereby removing all suspicion from myself.

I mean, really? You honestly think you can even hope to get away with that as legitamate grounds for a lynch if J pops town? Stop being oppertunistic, yo.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lmfao

Seph is a good person to look at tomorrow, regardless of what J flips. I can't go into the specifics of why he is wrong because it involves an on-going game, but if it finishes before N1 ends, then I'll bring it up toMorrow.
Don't bother. There's enough derp in that post as it is to invalidate it.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No **** it depends on J's flip. I am asking your prediction pre-flip.

Right. Because if I was a scum vote manipulator, I would announce in thread the possibility of a vote manipulator directly before manipulating someones vote, thereby removing all suspicion from myself.

I mean, really? You honestly think you can even hope to get away with that as legitamate grounds for a lynch if J pops town? Stop being oppertunistic, yo.
Opportunistic? What your doing is opportunistic. You see me make an accusation and you jump on it and dismiss it, even though it's not even directed at you.

So do you think that we should just disregard it? Because it couldn't possibly be a scum slip since no one ever makes mistakes and does stupid things from time to time.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lol

I know scummy intent when I see it.

Depends on your probability ratio, which you have yet to SHOW ME DA $$$$

it couldn't possibly be a scum slip since no one ever makes mistakes and does stupid things from time to time.
I'm glad you see it my way. But you're still dying after Soup and maybe Tery.

M.K

Level 55
End of Day 1!

Final Vote Count L1-4

Sephiroths_Masamune::
(Nabe)

Joey ::
(Asdioh)

UTDZac ::
(Terywj)

J ::
(Dark Horse, Joey, X1-12, UTDZac, Roxy, Soupamario, J)

Not Voting :: (Sephiroth's Masamune, th3_kuzinator)

[yt]1gx0A-aDPfk[/yt]

The racers begin on the simple track of Ancient Lake. Between the fossilized ruins of ancient dinosaurs and the treacherous stomps of real dinosaurs. On Ancient Lake, the risks are minimal, but the dangers are real.

For such an easy track, you'd expect the majority of racers to be able to move to the next level; however, one such racer found themselves too far back in the race to win. In a last ditch effort, Krunch decided to take the short cut under the large dinosaur in hopes he'd at least finish a place above the last racer.

With a last sigh of relief and a speed boost from a blue item balloon, Krunch powered his way through. At the last second, however, Krunch heard the roar of the dinosaur, and a swift wind blew past his scaly neck.

J, Krunch, the Mafia Goon, has been smashed to death by the dinosaur on Ancient Lake.

IT IS NOW THE FIRST PIT STOP
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

M.K

Level 55
Start of Day 2!

D A Y 2 :: W A L R U S C O V E

As the racers begin to line up on the starting line, the newly dead Krunch is hardly missed. However, in the heat of the moment, and the chill of the icy wind blowing from the Walrus' Cove, the racers noticed that yet another spot on the racing line was racer-less.

On the sidelines, Banjo sat with his deconstructed kart. His partner Kazooie ranted and raved with an angry look on her face. It seems that our Bear and Bird Friend will not be able to continue in the pursuit of Wizpig.

JTB, Banjo and Kazooie, the Town Trap-Setter, is unable to continue the race!

It is now Day 2!

With 11 Alive, it Takes 6 to Lynch!
Not Voting :: (Everyone.)​

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well thats a weird question to ask me, considering you were nowhere to be found when I was grilling Seph pre-flip.

What do you hope to gain from my answer now that J has already flipped? Hoping to say I knew J was flipping scum all along because I am his buddy? Hah, good try. Hope to see some quality stuff out of you toDay UTD. You coasted quite nicely through yesterDay.

Who're your scum picks now and why?

@Soup, after you give us your result, I want you to acknowledge that you already Character Claimed this game and I want you to remind us who that person was.

Top Bottom