• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Tournament Results Thread

DUB

Smash Lord
Gimp Me Gently Raleigh, NC 8/22 Results
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8198851#post8198851

Doubles
3. Internet Predators (Dub and Ragnar0k) Diddy/DK

Singles
Remaing Players in Winners:
Dub (Finals)
Ragnar0k (Semis)
Keith (Semis)

Remaining Players in Losers:
Mitsurugi
Jon?
Karn
Shady Penguin
Flamingo
OmniOstrich

Got kicked out before we could even finish:( I sent most of the competition to losers pretty early in the bracket and was waiting on my crewmate vs. a MK to play me in Winners.

Gonna have some new doubles vids coming up in the next day or so. I got some new tricks/team combos to show.

Count

Smash Champion
Yeah, sorry, I just hosted a tournament last weekend so my smash activities have been filled with that recently. Expect an update by Wednesday or Thursday..will possibly be done tonight.

Sorry for the long time between updates.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Guys just got back from the fan expo yesterday, at Toronto convention centre, **** was LIVE!! and HUGE.....

And guess what? I GOT FIRST :p

1/152 The fan expo

I won like 1300 $ cause' it had a pot bonus, thank you all for the diddy advice, hes my main for sure now.

Count

Smash Champion
My results from the past three weeks:

13/50 @ISA
5/20 in teams with ook

13/16 teams @Brawl boot camp (teamed with jekyll (ganon)!
17/54 in singles

4/19 @KM2
1/6 in teams with overswarm

I actually played pretty well at brawl boot camp but had close losses and a tough bracket. At KM2 even though it was small I had some good wins against the two best falcos in my area.

edit: Updated!!

edit 2: AZ what were your bootcamp results?

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
Sep 06: 3rd of 7 in Doubles, 4th of 27 in Singles at This is Klap Trap Country -A SF Valley Tournament
Aug 02: 4th of 35 in Singles , 2nd of 14 in Doubles at Ministry Of Smash Presents: Brawl #2
Jul 19: 4th of 13 in Singles, 3rd of 5 in Doubles at Brawl tournament in the 818! Sunday, 7/19

Dekar173

Justice Man
haha awesome

got the vids?
GFs and all that will be going up, SNL never occurred when it mattered, except in MMs and a crew battle, but in the crew battle I ****ed it up after 3 hits =[

Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals will be going up within a weekish, minus 1 round that was corrupted due to me being a *** and shutting off the car before turning off the wii when we were watching replays, so ya. 11 rounds of my Diddy ;)

Enjoy my sandbagging in Winner's Finals :D

tibs7

Smash Champion
singles 1/47 @ Stigma-b Melbourne. sept. 20th
doubles 1/23 @ Stigma-b Melbourne. sept. 20th

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I got 33rd/80 something people at the last Viridian if you guys want to put that down and stuff.

Names Ophelia btw aka Ophy, nice to meet all you :)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Great job Tibs :) How's the Aussie competitive scene holding up?
yeah thanks dekar. umm yeah its getting better! We had a few players go down to the US for genesis and they've brought back some of your talents. So we are trying to emulate the stuff we stole from you guys into our game now.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Brawl For Hope
September 26, 2009

4rce: 5th of 29 in Singles. 2nd of 14 in Doubles.

Royal Nynja: 4th of 29 in Singles. 2nd of 14 in Doubles.

(Double Diddy all the way through. Undefeated through winner's. Lost in Grand Finals)

tibs7

Smash Champion
singles 1/22 @ Stigma-b Melbourne. oct. 4th
doubles 1/11 @ Stigma-b Melbourne. oct. 4th

tibs7

Smash Champion
singles: 2/84 @ ROCKY, Melbourne oct. 10-11
doubles 5/ 35 @ ROCKY, Melbourne oct 10-11

i got beaten by a toon link, didnt no the MU at all and got ***** for it.....

Jupz

Smash Master
good **** tibs :p

also you did the best against corpse out of anyone, save amaterasu (nice comeback against him btw, me and the rest of perth were rooting for you to come second :) )

and there were 84 singles entrants not 103, there were 103 for the whole thin
g.

tibs7

Smash Champion
oh thanks jupzy boy

edit: beating amaterasu on brinstar was total fluke, it will never ever happen again. i was starting to learn how corpse played but when i thought i knew id already lost. hes really good, better than any other american tink ive seen tbh

Top Bottom