• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

B.W.

Smash Champion
Of all the days to have to work all night.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Post the 2nd ones results inside a collapse box of the third one (this one)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So is the next one gonna be the 27th?

Gonna try and come (do brawl) and I'd get my megabus tickets asap, though there was slight interest when I mentioned I might be coming from some of the crew.

Scythe

Smash Master
dont think there will be one on the 27th, looks like there's another local tourney that day

Scythe

Smash Master
there's a tourney 2 hours away in IN, that people don't feel like driving to but i'm not going to host a tourney.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I propose a character-ban tourney. Maybe like 1$ entry if even that. Each player gets to ban 3 characters who cannot be used by either player for the duration of their set. Besides that, the rules are unchanged from standard tournament play. Anyone down?

metroid1117

Smash Master
When are you guys going? I'm thinking of getting there around noon, but if people are showing up later then I don't see a point in showing up that early. Still planning on going regardless though!

Scythe

Smash Master
not that i know of

edit: a tourney for this saturday would probably be too short notice so any qualms with having a tourney on the 10th?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have a fantasy football draft in the morning, but I should be able to make it on the 10th.

Speaking of which, are we still doing FF this year Diego?

alcheato

Smash Ace
Actually, IMDB is happening in WI on the 10th. Me and the McHenry dudes will probably go to that.

Scythe

Smash Master
oh crap I forgot that was on the 10th, nevermind then. No CoD tourney on the 10th.

Scythe

Smash Master
We're hosting one of these, this coming saturday!!! Possible PM stagelist change coming too.

Scythe

Smash Master
we're goingto try to run divekick at this, so if people can bring a setup for that, that would be great.

Top Bottom