• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Mayhem summer series brawl/melee may 16 (UnknownForce RETURNS!)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
dark to be honest i think the only reason i did that was because i have no other way to do anything against peach, it's one of the hardest matchups for me it was pretty fun for me though, i hope i wasn't too annoying....our matches are always interesting none the less. btw your peach is getting very accurate, you don't mess up too often which is a very good thing. i wish i could move so fluently with my character

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark to be honest i think the only reason i did that was because i have no other way to do anything against peach, it's one of the hardest matchups for me it was pretty fun for me though, i hope i wasn't too annoying....our matches are always interesting none the less. btw your peach is getting very accurate, you don't mess up too often which is a very good thing. i wish i could move so fluently with my character

Dude, you annoyed the hell out of me, thats why I did not wanna play anymore, hahahah. But fawk it. My characters ***** yours, you did what you had to do. So keep it up. When I camp Marths and snakes to beat them, I am doing my job, cause match up is not in my favor.

So don't worry about it. I'm Peach, you are Olimar, you did your job, done.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Now that Almo's is postponed, this one sounds good. :)

You should advertise it on aib too, because the only reason i knew about this one is checking Almo's tournament thread there.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Dark that was the post that made me feel like I needed to say something. Lol, good **** sir.

TeeVee, you gunna help NYC again or PostProm johns?

Edit: Emmy, I would make an AiB page, but I just took this over and it's what, like 4 days away. I feel like it might not help. If Icy wants to than that's fine. But I think TeeVee will be pimping this on AiB enough...

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'm very likely coming to this. It will be nice to see all the EC players again!

Any strong players still in need of a team mate? I got first place in teams at a rather large CA event so I'm pretty good teams (I'm not trying to brag, I just have to say it since I've been in CA for a year and most brawl players wouldn't know me on EC). If I find another strong partner I think we've got a good shot. Fatal?

Also money matches anyone? I need the practice.

Edit-Booo for you guys picking on RI!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm very likely coming to this. It will be nice to see all the EC players again!

Any strong players still in need of a team mate? I got first place in teams at a rather large CA event so I'm pretty good teams (I'm not trying to brag, I just have to say it since I've been in CA for a year and most brawl players wouldn't know me on EC). If I find another strong partner I think we've got a good shot. Fatal?

Also money matches anyone? I need the practice.

Edit-Booo for you guys picking on RI!
RI Pride all daily.

Kyle I miss you so.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Dark that was the post that made me feel like I needed to say something. Lol, good **** sir.

TeeVee, you gunna help NYC again or PostProm johns?

Edit: Emmy, I would make an AiB page, but I just took this over and it's what, like 4 days away. I feel like it might not help. If Icy wants to than that's fine. But I think TeeVee will be pimping this on AiB enough...
I'll ask my parents 2morrow if i can pick up the ny peeps (or maybe its just dark lol)

bizkit made the aib page already.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Sounds good.

AND KYLE! Yay! We have to play... or money match at some point.

I've gotten so much better than the scrubby player I was.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
LOL I can't believe my name has been put in the title. You guys are awesome! I look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting the new folks out there too!

Kevin I miss you too sir! Are you coming to play melee? If so we totally need to get some matches in! Ace we can play for sure and I knew you had potential from the start so I'm sure you've gotten a lot better. Icy yeah the last time I saw you was Esticle and we never got to play any singles matches (though I played you and Spawn in teams). We'll have to get some matches in this time.

Blood no worries heh I realize none of the RI comments were serious and I was only kidding.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh? Hell yea I will. You point yourself out to me or come find me. I am not hard to find. Just look for a guy with a stich face pillow walking around.

Why you wanna learn to play Peach anyway?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i'll be playing melee at this if it's our 3rd event, depends on if other melee players even show up =]

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Imma need a teammate, maybe. So if you need a teammate and you aren't horrible at this game, :p, let me know that day. And if I have the cash I'll probably enter.

noodles

Smash Champion
who edited my post? at first i thought it was a mod so w/e but it says last edited by noodles, 0_o

unknownforce

Smash Lord
****! kyle is going?
now i have to come :)
Jake! Haha yeah you should certainly come if you can. It will be good to see you again!

Do you have a partner?

Any idea when this tournament will end? I've got something going on later on in the evening and might have to leave early.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
well, probably not later than 6 and that includes both doubles and singles, maybe earlier if we have a retardedly bad outcome

noodles

Smash Champion
Hey lets all bash RI kids because in another thread so they can't defend themselves.

Classy.

Look I'm not a brawl player, nor do I care what RI happens to do with their ****ty brawl scene, lets face it the only people that are going to be even somewhat decent at this game, are the Melee players and Melito.

But I do not tolerate seeing you guys trash talk a state because they want to run one tournament in a different way.

Grow up, sorry you can't come down and take your easy money from them again but bashing a tournament host is stupid.
i didnt see this. feel free to quote my or whatever post you were referring to in a RI thread. if it was for me i wasnt bashing the tournament host for his idea. i guess i was bashing RI for only having one good player though XD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Jake! Haha yeah you should certainly come if you can. It will be good to see you again!

Do you have a partner?

Any idea when this tournament will end? I've got something going on later on in the evening and might have to leave early.
i work til 4 so if i make an appearance it wont be til 5
which may be in time for singles, but not doubles :(

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Kyle, who do you play now? Still MetaKnight?

If you don't find a partner and I have the money for teams, we can do a few friendlies and you can see if my Diddy rates now. Not sure if you've ever teamed with a Diddy though... they can be a pain or a blessing.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Who is bringing set ups?

Icy, Kevin, Scrub, Emmy I assume?

I don't have a working wii anymore...

TeeVee, Kyle, Bloodcross? I hope?

Top Bottom