• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Mayhem summer series brawl/melee may 16 (UnknownForce RETURNS!)

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
MdrnDayMercutio (or anyone else?), wanna team with me if you don't have a partner yet and have money?

My normal partner is a Diddy main but he can't make it. Just PM me, it's fine if you say no.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Kyle, who do you play now? Still MetaKnight?

If you don't find a partner and I have the money for teams, we can do a few friendlies and you can see if my Diddy rates now. Not sure if you've ever teamed with a Diddy though... they can be a pain or a blessing.
Sure, I'd be happy to play a few matches and see how we do. I've never teamed with a Diddy before but if we get some matches in I'm sure I'll learn quite a bit. I can already imagine some things that might work well. I use a bunch of chars in teams so we can see what works best.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So Yea. Dark.Pch still needs a pick up from train station or Dark.Pch can't to to super awsome tournament.

I would be taking the metro North to New haven. Last stop on that train.

And I might Play some melee

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. I could try to get there with a Wii, but I'm not sure if it's worth the drive without B+.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
scrub's wii has brawl+ so we will have a setup for it. i'm accepting all MM's for brawl+ as well :D

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Hello everyone

I'm trying to get to this tourney from Putnam, CT.(Northeast CT) Does anyone know a way I can take some form of public transit to reach Wallingford? (bus, train, etc.) Or maybe there's a carpool going from MA through I95. I was dying to go to this but I don't have a license and no one is willing to drive me that far.

If anyone of you guys could help me out that would be awesome. If you want my MSN just send me a PM. I need to train my Marth, G&W, and ROB! :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
^ To get there you have to go to Quincy, MA to my house and I hold the secret directions that get us there in approximately 2 hours.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Well the problem is I have absolutely no way to get to anywhere outside of a 30 minute radius, and even that is doubtful. I googled Quincy and it's just out of my reach. :(

Edit: Matt, were you at the Worcester Brawl tourney at WPI? I might have seen you there. My gamer tag is (MTO).

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Well, if anyone is taking a carpool on I395 past Putnam and is willing to spend a few minutes to pick me up that would be a lifesaver. If you want some cash for it I'll be more than happy to oblige. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Chances are I am not going. Why? No ride from the train staion which is like a 25 min drive. Again Can I get some ride frm the station and back? If not I can't go. this is the thing holding me back from going and that is really sad.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
chances Are I Am Not Going. Why? No Ride From The Train Staion Which Is Like A 25 Min Drive. Again Can I Get Some Ride Frm The Station And Back? If Not I Can't Go. This Is The Thing Holding Me Back From Going And That Is Really Sad.
Help Darkpch!!!!!

edit: That's easy lol, if I had my license I'd do it :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can play Marth at top level. Not as good as like Neo and all put slighty behind my Peach I believe

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shorty has not told me anything. I only have a few hours to see what is going on.

25 MIN DRIVE MAN COME ON!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm giving this till 12AM. If I can not get a ride to the train and back then I will forget about comming. cause I also have to check the train time sheet and decide when to leave depending on what time one can pick me up. And this is taking forever. I can't plan ahead now.

12AM or I am just gonna go to another tournament.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Noodles? Icy? Anyone good, want to team? Fatal and OBM aren't going...I would have teamed with either...me and fatal talked last night..we would have teamed...but he's going to dazwas tourney.

Regardless, I will be attending this...
>:l

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nothing.......

I can't go then. I tried. I tried looking up the tranist buses to this. The CT tranist sucks man. Geez, Not even the site helps. I been asking but can't get no ride so oh well. I'm out of here. if something does come up while I am sleeping as in terms of a ride, PM me and i'll check it in the morning. Later boys

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure my Marth would do very well against your Falco. All your Falco does is short hop double laser to forward B and a rinse and repeat of that. No offence.
Oh please, you've only watched ONE match (well, set) of me, and that was against Ch33s3, who used IC's... what was I supposed to do other than camp against an IC's? If I get grabbed I lose lol, that's how badly IC's ***** Falco, even my illusion tactics wouldn't (shouldn't have) work(ed) as IC's could just use UTilt to hit me out. Now I've taken up MK as a 2ndary so that problem is gone slightly.

I have a lot of experience against Marth so watch out :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Mrdn, you think you have time to get me from the train station. I'll cover you for gas so don't worry, if anything I'll fill your tank. just let me know.

Or anyone else that can pick me up and drop me off at the station I'll give you 10-20 bucks. Just help me get here!

noodles

Smash Champion
Noodles? Icy? Anyone good, want to team? Fatal and OBM aren't going...I would have teamed with either...me and fatal talked last night..we would have teamed...but he's going to dazwas tourney.

Regardless, I will be attending this...
>:l
id love to wreck teams with you but i cant go ;_;

noodles

Smash Champion
dark pch from downtown newhaven you can take the C1 bus and itll take you to walmart which is close to dm

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok so once i get off the train, the bus is right there? give me full intructions on what to do once i get off the train, that is all i need and i am there.

also idk if teevee is going so anyone that is good wanna team at the last min. I am going for 1st so i want my partner to be on point

Buuman

Smash Ace
we'll see what happens when I get there, cause I don't have a definite teammate right now, nor do I want one unless we work well together.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ooo buuman and dark pch, that sounds scary :X

buu, dark plays really good on teams, i'm sure you guys would do awesome if dark can get here. dark, i'll have my own car sometime this week, so in future if you ever need a ride to DM and my car has spot i'de be glad, but for this tourney i won't be able to. sorry :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok I am leaving now. i dont have much direction but take a C1 bus to a walmart. And Dont know which direction nether or how much a ride is. So while on the metro north i will be on smashboards on my DSi to get more info comming my way, cause these direction from noodle are kinda weak for me to get to the tourny

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Goodluck bro. My number is (413)455-5385

If you run into trouble call me and I'll try and get someone to figure out where you need to be and go and all that shiz.

Top Bottom