• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #4 Saturday November 13th: ROM3 Prep! ANTi vs. JMAN Moneymatch!

Alukard

Smash Hero
If you guys can provide recording equipment that'll be greatly appreciated. I was supposed to be sleeping already, but this just popped into my head thanks to my d00 Alu.

Also bring Wiis/Cubes ppl this might be big!
he means will be ... lol

also seriously guys bring a recording set up we really need to step it up in our region to record hype up and make things a bit more official so people can keep interest to get motivated to attend/train and keep the community and game fresh ... lets show d1 support !!!

^_^

also ... i'm ****** ur faces later tonight

lata

Alukard

Smash Hero

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
my labtop has a great webcam we can use as well
I just need someone to tell mje what software can be used.

I have a dazzle for now I just need to split the signal.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
****, I brought my controller to the office cuz I thought I'd go but this venue is prolly too far for me to make it. It'd take me a full hour to get there from Madison Ave. I can leave whenever I am done for the day but that won't be until 4ish...meaning I won't get there till 5:15 something. Not sure this will work out...

-Zec

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I could bring my recording equipment I suppose.

I don't have a mic for commentary; and I am not sure if I know where all my splitters are, but I have 1 at least so I can record video.

D1

Banned via Administration
HELL YEAH :D

Thanks alot R00R!

Btw Zec singles will start later, so if you're coming just come.

I got you :D.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys....got busy at the office and I wouldn't of been able to leave until ... now. I thought Fridays would be fine but I guess not. Hope I can still find some NYC people to play with soon. I'm somewhat free this weekend.

-Zec

Alukard

Smash Hero
this was **** even tho it was last minute ... got to get ace marf and killa interested again ... kinda hyped about that ... also get at the kids me and hax !! LOL

anyway the matches are going up

Alukard

Smash Hero
DOUBLES

1: Hax+Alukard ($48.00)
2: Reno+Vanz ($24.00)
3: DJ+Chopz ($8.00)
4: Eggm+Nando
5: R00R+Crismas
5: Kashan+Greyfox
7: Tone+AK
7: Snakeee+Fate

SINGLES

1: Hax ($72.00)
2: VANZ "kayle" ($36.00)
3: Lambchopz ($12.00)
4: Nando
5: Eggm
5: Gmoney
7: Snakeee
7: R00R
9: Greyfox
9: Kashan
9: Fate
9: Luck

Hax

Smash Champion
for a newcomer kayle is really good, glad to see up and coming players at tournies

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey, this was fun. I still love this game, but have no one to play it with anymore really :( . Was cool seeing you guys again though. Btw, Luck beat me in round 1 winners so how the **** is he listed as 9th?? lol

D1

Banned via Administration
Bump for all those that can't get rides or afford to go to the CT tourney, and still wanna get that ROM3 preparation one week in advance!

GET FVCKIN HYPED!

DIP!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
If I can't get a ride to CT, I'll definitely come to this. I might even join singles after not joining it for five months.

Top Bottom