• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #4 Saturday November 13th: ROM3 Prep! ANTi vs. JMAN Moneymatch!

D1

Banned via Administration
Good **** guys!!!!

I didn't wanna do this to take away from the CT event since I love going to CT, but I know there'll be players that can't afford to go up there so I might as well do it for you guys that weren't going there in the first place.

Also this is to whoever stole Eggm's Melee discs @ the last No Johns, please return 'em.

Who would in their right mind take Eggm's Melee discs from his cubes?

He did it for you guys wtf.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Bump for all those that can't get rides or afford to go to the CT tourney, and still wanna get that ROM3 preparation one week in advance!

GET FVCKIN HYPED!

DIP!!!
thank god a back up tourney LOLOL

seriously cuz i dont think g$ is going to go LMAO and he is the only ***** that would drive atm =\

unless someone else wants to step it up and take me and haxteezy tho! cuz we need to poop on those northern smashers!

D1

^^^

WTF is up w/ this post?

This tourney isn't in LI.

Edit your post please.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
shiiiiiiiit im tight i havent seen the forums in like a month now ahhh i cant go -_-

but if anyone wants to play that wednesday beforehand until about 400 or the sunday after then i can lol

wow man, its been a long time, not since the web2zone days has there been a tourney series for the city to be hype about. cant give you enough props d. good **** shun

Hax

Smash Champion
is anyone gonna go to this jw? cause there's that mad big tourney in CT on the same day i think

LLDL

Smash Hero
This is just for people that aren't going to the CT tourney so that we have practice.

D1

I know Eggm said his car's going, WarriorKnight's car is going, and Gmoney and me talked and he wasn't too sure he was going out there or not since he may have work. Its your call Haxteezy. Since its Saturday we have a better chance of having a good turnout. I never hear from Tag and his boys though.

We may have PA heads in the building if No Cash can come and bring other PA heads along w/ him. I dunno if OTG's interested or Prog yet, I gotta hit 'em up.

Jman said he's going, and Anti wants to Moneymatch him.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
TELL JMAN COME SEE ME.

I'll **** him. ;)

EDIT : Trying to get a ride, **** isn't looking to well =/.

If i can't come we will hold this off for DIP 5.

D1

TELL JMAN COME SEE ME.

I'll **** him. ;)

EDIT : Trying to get a ride, **** isn't looking to well =/.

If i can't come we will hold this off for DIP 5.
I'll ask Prog, if anything ask Gmoney if he's down to help ya out.

LLDL

Smash Hero
D1 u gotta adapt this thread to the new system or else nobody is gonna be able to find it before tomorrow LOL

D1

I CAN'T PUT MELEE IN THE RED IN THE TITLE FAAAAAAAAAACK!

Yo Mods Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1

Its cool brah this mainly for the local players that can't go to CT, I more than welcome you guys to go out there. I would've went if I could've.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man, needs more hype.

I'd say I'm something to look forward to but we all know how much epic bull**** that is.

So yea hype, I'm comin to **** your **** Jesus.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I didn't even realize this was happening until right now.
D1 hit me up sometime so we can coordinate events around each other since I'm also running a new series in CT that I figure is in close enough proximity to you guys for you to attend and in the future I would love to see you all at.

D1

Awesome Matt! I wouldn't mind coordinating only problem is people don't always have rides to go outta state so they sometimes don't wanna go. If you wanna work around each other's dates I'll gladly accept the offer.

Top Bottom