• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dissention - parking ONLY @ Converse School

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
matt.zeb tournaments are typically really smoothly run. if he has anything to do with the melee brackets it'll be fine

:phone:
Exactly my thoughts when I chose who to help me and asked him. His help is appreciated immensely.

---- ANYBODY ELSE HAVE SET-UPS? NEED ANY THAT I CAN GET, REMEMBER IT'S HALF OFF VENUE!!!!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
well i hope this event gets alot of hype and i hope i can upset sum ppl in here

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I will be attending and streaming this event!

Everyone from home who can not make it to the event (though certainly try to) can tune in to catch action from both Melee and Brawl, and all videos on the main stream setup will be uploaded asap after the tournament.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The venue will be open at 10:30am.

Looking to start around 12 or 12:30.

Singles will begin sign ups around 3.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
hmm, well this will not be an apex qualifier, but will be just as hype and large as long as the word gets spread.. as of now brawl's turnout is looking huge, while melee is looking average, which can be changed.. if you guys wanna give me some direction on who to talk to or what thread i should spread the word on just let me know

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
if you were to make this an Apex qualifier. It would bring more attendance. I'll be here

HYPE HYFR

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
hmm, well this will not be an apex qualifier, but will be just as hype and large as long as the word gets spread.. as of now brawl's turnout is looking huge, while melee is looking average, which can be changed.. if you guys wanna give me some direction on who to talk to or what thread i should spread the word on just let me know
IMO you really should consider it, it will bring a lot more people to the tourney who are hoping to score some seeding points for Apex 2013

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
It should still be a good event regardless of that though, at least so I think it will.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Try to organize the schedule so that Melee and Brawl Singles and Doubles Top 3 happen at different times so they can all be streamed.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
ok, I will give you a call in the next few days so we can figure out the smaller details regarding finals scheduling, the top finals will definitely be different times so we can have you stream all the hype events..

BTW, an announcement will be made either the weeks to come before Dissention, or on the day of. It will be pretty cool :)

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
If any others from MD/VA decide to go to this, I would consider attending.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
hype i suppose

the melee tournament might be stacked lol

:phone:
I'm hoping the Melee community takes this event seriously. I have out a lot of faith and heart into promoting this event and trying to create the best tournament experience I can within my power as a T/O. I brought on board an awesome Melee co-host as well as incredibly good streaming and some awesome partners in my event committee to boot. Not only do I hope for a huge overall attendance, but I hope for a nicely balanced number of Melee to Brawl players.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
I don't post/visit SWF much, and I'd rather not have to read through 8 pages, but I see it says N64 even confirmed.

Is there information about that somewhere or is it more of "find out when you show up"

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
what exactly is THAT supposed to mean exactly? This is NE's largest summer event to date, and your my co-host....
I mean that Cort never goes to anything, and there's an Apex qualifier + Circuit Championship rolled into one at NE's reigning champ of Melee tournaments (Mass Madness) in August.

I was expressing surprise that he is going to this and has yet to show any ideation to go to MM.

Though if he's talking about Brawl then just ignore me LOL

Also I believe we'll have at least 3 recording setups for Melee at this! :D

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
ok, also we have chibo to stream all live events

tried letting the entire northeast melee SWF players list know about this event thorugh PM, only to have them all deleted by mods

Top Bottom