• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Annual Pre-Thanksgiving/Pre-ROM2 Smashfest of the Love (Nov. 20)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
<3 Pre-Thanksgiving/Pre-ROM2 Smashfest of the Love <3
*November 20th - STD Edition (Smash Till Death)*

*Huge variety of cereal
*Large amounts of DJs & Omega DJs (Tropicana Antioxidant Advantage & Healthy Heart with Omega-3)
*Please bring TVs, setups & chairs
*No Brawl allowed (Sorry everyone but not for this smashfest)
*Please read the rest of the thread

Introduction:
What's good everyone? I'm gonna host another godly smashfest at my crib of love and it will be on November 20th, which will be the day before the amazing tournament we know as ROM2 (Revival of Melee 2). Keep in mind, this smashfest will be perfect to help people get that sexy practice before ROM2. I'm housing a whole bunch of people from OOS (like Florida & Georgia) and I think OOC. So there's gonna be a large amount of talent at this smashfest. So I highly recommend people come to this, especially if you're gonna attend ROM2. My birthday and pre-Thanksgiving Smashfests have all been a huge success in the past three or four years I've been hosting them. Its all thanks to you beautiful people =) Like my past smashfests, this smashfest will also go on for the whole weekend. Since I'm housing people for ROM2, I know they're gonna come back to my crib, practice more for the next day of the tournament, and maybe come back to my crib the second day of the tournament to play more after its been finished. So please take some time and read the rest of the thread as its very important. Thanks guys for everything and I hope your smashfest of love experience is enjoyable ^_^

House Policy/Rules:
I wanted to put this section first than the following others because its very important. I know we're all gonna be having mad fun, making mad noise and such, but please act civilized. If you're too d*mn noisy, acting a fool, can't clean up after yourself, or whatever else concerning disrespecting my rules, I'll kick you outta my crib. I have two bathrooms but DO NOT use the one on the right before the mini hallway leading to the living room/kitchen. Use the bathroom thats all the way in the back right next to the apartment door. Please follow my rules and lets have a great bowchickabowow time lol.

Gaming/Setups:
I own a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2 and a Playstation 3. I also own a big a$$ variety of old school games so if anyone gets tired of smash or right off the bat wants to play what I have or brought a game/system of their own, you may do so. I love playing old school games and I hold 1st place world records so get at me lol. Get at me and Zro at Mario Party 4 for example lol. I have 5 TVs so it would be really helpful if people could bring their Wiis/GameCubes or even TVs to have more setups for Melee and anything else. There will be no playing of Brawl for this smashfest. I need as many setups for Melee as possible since people will be practicing for ROM2. Sorry guys =( I hate seeing alot of people wait to play lol. Its gonna be crazy so I know we'll be doing random character picking, money matches, random crew battles, and anything else thats fun.

Food/Drinks:
Since this is a pre-Thanksgiving smashfest and on the last Friday before Thanksgiving, it would be pretty cool for people to bring food so we can try to make a big a$$ dinner. That way sometime at night, we'll all stop playing and eat together like a happy smash family lol. Whoever comes, you can buy the food around my area too. You don't necessarily have to bring food from wherever you're coming from. There's a good amount of food places around my area to get your fata$$ on lol. On my long a$$ block I have a spanish restaurant, grocery store/deli, pizza place, supermarket, and chinese food. A block away there's another spanish restaurant and a chicken spot. Next to the train station, there's a McBowser's. Finally, a few blocks away there's a Wendy's and a Burger King. We can also order delivery from Domino's. Of course we don't all have to eat the same food, as long as we have a lil while to all stop playing and eat together. That would be nice.

Directions/Transportation:
To get to my crib, take the 4 train uptown to Mt. Eden Avenue. Get off and exit to your left after the turnstiles where you see a McBowser's. Go through the block past the McBowser's where you see an open mini-park like area and go all the way up the hill. When you get to the top, you're gonna see a big a$$ auto shop to your right, go to it and begin to go to the top of the hill. When you get to the top of that hill and it begins to turn left, across the street you're gonna see a big a$$ entrance to a building with green gates. That's definitely my building lol. The building number is 81 and my apartment number is 2-C. If you're coming from the 1 train, take it to 181st Street. When you get off the train, exit to your right when you pass the turnstiles, and when you get up the stairs don't go straight, turn back towards the corner of the block. Walk a lil bit to your right and you'll see the spot where you wait for the BX3/BX36 buses. Ride either bus and get off the first stop as soon as you finish crossing the bridge. When you get off, head left and go all the way down the hill and continue to go straight crossing a few streets until you see a Fine Fare Supermarket. Go towards it and continue to walk straight until you see the second building entrance with green gates. Once again, my building number is 81 so don't get confused with the first green gate building entrance lol. D*mn, that was alot of explaining but I hope it helps people find my crib easier.

Conclusion:
If anyone gets lost despite my godly directions, my address and contact information are below. The event will start the moment the first person arrives and ends whenever the f*ck the last person leaves lol. Like always, I'm providing housing so people can stay over if they wish for the night and housing for the weekend because of ROM2. I'm gonna have a list of the attendees who are gonna be at my event for sure, the maybe people, and who's bringing something like a smash disc, console, TV, food, and/or whatever else. So please post here telling me you're coming for sure or probably coming. I hope this event becomes a big success and just as fun as all my other smashfests. You guys are the only ones that can make it happen. So please, come through, drink DJs and QUIT LIFE lol!!! Gobble Gobble b*tches :chuckle:

Address/Contact Information:

Address: 81 Featherbed Lane Apt. 2-C
Bronx, NY 10452

Cell #: (646) 784-2689
AIM Screen Name: DJ Nintendo05
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=588103893&ref=profile
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DJNintendo05

Gaming Equipment:
8 TVs
3 Wiis
4 GameCubes
5 Melee Discs
1 Recording Equipment

Food/Drink/Supply Offerings:
Bread (The Lake)
Chicken (Tipman)
Chips (Dionis)
Cupcakes (AxelSlam)
Italian Food (PB&J's Girlfriend)
Rice (AxelSlam)
Soda & Chips (A Nub)
Stuffing (Allied)

Quit Lifers (Attendees - 52):
Allied
Alukard
Anti
A Nub (GameCube & Melee)
A Nub's Friend
AxelSlam (TV, GameCube & Melee)
Benny
Boxman
CABC
CanISmash
Cash Mooney
ChivalRuse
ChRed2AKrisp
Colbol
Crismas
Darc
Dark Hart
Dionis (GameCube)
DJ Rome
Enz0
Frames
Hax
HBK
Hyde
Joe
KillaLotus
Lambchops
Larx
Lord Karn
LoZR
MattDobZeb
MattDobZeb's Girlfriend
Moophobia
NisP
Omni
PB&J
PB&J's Girlfriend
Prog (TV, Wii & Melee)
Ref
Roman (TV, Wii & Melee)
SB2
Seven
Sexy
Skyheart
Spife
Sumo 066
The Lake
Thumbswayup
Twissterr
Vanz
Vilt
WarriorKnight

About To Quit (Maybe/Try - 13):
Alejandro P
Blackanese
Daisy
Dr. Brawl
Goldkirby
Kasumi
Killa K
Luck
Pine
Shin
Skler
Tipman
Vex Kasrani

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
subscribed, i definitely missed the last one cuz ur mom scared the **** outta me, no johns though. im definitely not gonna be there the day b4 though lol.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Faaaaaag!!! lol.
Well yea, im comin to this and sleepin over so you will save a bed for me. Lets hope ur mom dukes takes it this time lol. She flipped OD last time for ur b-day one haha.

Im also gonna get Dan to come thru too.

PB&J

Smash Hero
u already know ill be here..and my girl probably..she said she will cook food for this too..italian food..****

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser updated thread post

The only reason my mom went beast mode last time was because my idiot self ended up telling her about the smashfest the day of it lol. She just wants me to tell her ahead of time. I'm definitely telling her about this way before it. So its all good.

Prog in the building with a tv/setup.
When you talk about setup, is it a GameCube or a Wii?

If I ride with North Carolina, expect 2 car loads of smashers.

Including, yours truly. =D
Aight cool. When you know you're coming for sure, post up and let me know. Also, tell those NC dudes to post up that they're coming. I need everyone's smash names so I know how many people is gonna be at my crib for this.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
wii, but if i can find my cube AV wires, then both. you and alukard still need to get ***** by me and canismash in nba jam TE.

JFox

Smash Hero
last time most people didnt even make an effort to bring some food. that **** is mad grimey cuz than when you get there you expect to gobble gobble but theres no comida. last time i came all the way from jerz and brought 3 big *** subs, carried them on the bus, train and subway. Than i get there and people that live in the city were too lazy to buy some **** off the street.

man up kids. bring some food so we have some eats. dont be that guy who wants to eat but doesnt even bring anythin. thats how we ended up with only like 5 foods last time, and mad heads askin for food.

ps hollatchaboy your the ****in best, this dude brought MADDDD dumplings. dude was slavin over a hot stove all night, but that **** was reallll tasty. :)

Much <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
ps hollatchaboy your the ****in best, this dude brought MADDDD dumplings. dude was slavin over a hot stove all night, but that **** was reallll tasty. :)

Much <3
I missed out on so many matches because of this. Just ask J-Man. He spent the whole time just sitting there, fiending on dumplings and asking me to make sure his pizza wasn't burnt when I threw it in the oven for him.

I was definitely Game & Watch's Neutral B that whole Smashfest.

Maybe if HEADS BRING FOOD THROUGH THIS TIME I WON'T HAVE TO BE RELEGATED TO THE KITCHEN LIKE A BATTERED WIFE!

P.S. - Who wants to team with me against DJ and Zro in a Mario Party 4 MM?

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
last time i came all the way from jerz and brought 3 big *** subs, carried them on the bus, train and subway. Than i get there and people that live in the city were too lazy to buy some **** off the street.
Much <3
Couldn't you have just brought money and bought food by his house instead of carrying it?

>_>

Anyway if g$ wants to gimmie a ride I'll go, since I plan on winning rom2 and all.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Remember guys to give me updates if you're gonna come, not sure, bringing anything, and all that jazz lol. Help me spread the word around about this =)

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I missed out on so many matches because of this. Just ask J-Man. He spent the whole time just sitting there, fiending on dumplings and asking me to make sure his pizza wasn't burnt when I threw it in the oven for him.

I was definitely Game & Watch's Neutral B that whole Smashfest.

Maybe if HEADS BRING FOOD THROUGH THIS TIME I WON'T HAVE TO BE RELEGATED TO THE KITCHEN LIKE A BATTERED WIFE!

P.S. - Who wants to team with me against DJ and Zro in a Mario Party 4 MM?
I'm staying at Milos' but that Mario Party MM sounds mad godly. :[

JFox

Smash Hero
^cool man, i guess im excited to meet you too, tho im not really sure why either of us are excited, but i can roll with it.

Yo, white mike, I got a band for you to check out. "Closure in Moscow" Trust me, if they werent worth checkin out I wouldnt mention em. You'll like these guys. Check em here , and I'll burn u a full cd and give it to you next time we meet up, and we'll rock out.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
ummm....ur a *** and ya dont know how to read.

;)f uck off;)
No, you just don't know how to type, I quoted you word for word. It's just stupid to bring food all the way from Jersey and complain about 3 different modes of transportation when you could have just bought food when you got there. It's like you purposely put yourself in wack situations and then get upset about it.

JFox

Smash Hero
oh boo hoo im so upset that alejandro p doesnt like me. :laugh: who are you? lol

turns out i wanted to buy certain subs where i live cuz i know they dont have em in nyc. but you're right...

do me a favor and

;)f uck off;)
aight brah?

hugs n kisses

Love JFox

Cia

das kwl
I wanna go, but I can't make promises. I'm already spending my B-day weekend at ROM so my family might have something planned for me on the 20th..

:subscribes:

:looks at previous posts:

daamn Jfox.. that's catty as hell

this is when Peach users are most dangerous.

:laugh:

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I'll be there if I end up going to ROM2 :p

Don't know if you remember me DJ but I'm Logan from SPOC6. Played all the gay chars but Sheik and had crazy hair. You me and Lite played friendlies for like, an hour lol

Top Bottom