• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Annual Pre-Thanksgiving/Pre-ROM2 Smashfest of the Love (Nov. 20)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
DJN
I'm either going with: Roman, SB2, and Darc
-or-
Darc + Omni

Either way we all need housing for Friday night.
Can we stay? =D

SEXY

Smash Cadet
updatey DJ, currently im bringing myself and 4 other peeps so heres teh quick list:

SEXY
AxelSlam
"Joe"
Boxman
Larx

(we'll try to brings foods, and if not drinks or such)

also: ill prolly txt u eventually but just incase, what time is the earlyest us smashers can appear at ur place? :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Attention Everyone!!!!!!!!

*Bowser updated thread post

Aight everyone, listen up. My annual smashfests are always for the whole weekend. Although I can only have this smashfest most likely only until Saturday morning when we go to ROM2. The problem why I possibly can't house for Saturday night is because the trains where ROM2 is located stop running like at 8 PM. So people who don't have rides are gayed to return back to my crib. So we should all stuff ourselves in rooms and split the cost for one night or two. A whole bunch of smashers are staying at the hotel so we can turn it into a mini-Genesis like at the Ramada. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I would love to return to my crib, but the train system over there suck since they're not 24 hours like the NYC Subway. In addition, the hotel is right across the street from the venue and its gonna be mad fun. Anyway, my smashfest is gonna be amazing and full of sex lol. I need setups.

yo dj what if i said i was gon show up. . . no one knows me im in da bronx i think i seen you maybe once or twice wen i wen to web2zone but still none the less im type new and i just wanna get bak in da game lol so wats good if showed up noobs allowed?
Of course you can come through. You can gather up alot of experience with the amount of talent thats gonna be at my crib. Is it just you or are you gonna bring people with you?

DJ, Joe, Sexy, and I are going, and possibly bringing 2 more people (Larx and Boxman from Maine)
Also, housing for us on Saturday night?
If not, that's fine.
<3
Possibly no housing for Saturday night. Read the above paragraph.

5 people from MD/VA including myself coming up(hyde, me, chivalruse, skyheart, thumbswayup), we'll need housing.

Are you housing saturday night as well? Just need to know if i'll need to find somewhere else to stay that night.
I got all of you for Friday night but possibly not Saturday night. Read above paragraph.

Are you going to hold another mini-tournament like last time? that was fun.
I definitely am =)

Hey DJ I don't think I'll be able to make it. If I do it may only be for an hour or two.
Aww you suck lol. Come through.

DJN
I'm either going with: Roman, SB2, and Darc
-or-
Darc + Omni

Either way we all need housing for Friday night.
Can we stay? =D
I got housing for all of you for Friday night.

updatey DJ, currently im bringing myself and 4 other peeps so heres teh quick list:

SEXY
AxelSlam
"Joe"
Boxman
Larx

(we'll try to brings foods, and if not drinks or such)

also: ill prolly txt u eventually but just incase, what time is the earlyest us smashers can appear at ur place? :)
You can appear as early as 10 AM I guess lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
great idea dj ... i was going to talk to u about that b4 but it slipped my mind >_<

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
FOR THE FIRST TIME, THERE MIGHT POSSIBLY BE A MANDATORY DOOR FEE OF $5 DOLLARS FOR MY ANNUAL SMASHFEST. I know it sucks and I never charge for any of my smashfests EVER but I might end up doing this. More details on this later.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
for those of us that drive and r coming to ur fest, any chance we can make it for saturday? which would be gay as hell for everyone who cant but umm u know :3

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
i think the reason hes making it friday only, is cuz HES gonna stay at the hotel also.

Twissterr

Smash Rookie
ok kewl. i have one friend whos coming for sure and like one whos a maybe they are like in the same boat as me they kewl people tho.

Twissterr

Smash Rookie
imma ask mommy the baker if she could bake some cake and make sum rice for thanksgiving smash. lol tryna get my name in da community and make friends what better way than with food lol hope people like spanish food( ALSO NOT A GAURENTEE)

kidd69

Smash Cadet
I Might Go

i might go im a nubs friend the one who is supposed to go i might go and my friend zeke im kidd and he's zeke

Top Bottom