• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Despite the amount of potential attendance this will have, judging by the amount of TVs/Wiis we'll have, I wouldn't be surprised if we finished relatively early... So that'll be good sheee.

Also it should be Mario Kart side event trololol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
As long as it's not Mario Kart Wii I'm down. That game is ****ing trash.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The "Who can beat Super Mario Bros fastest without dying?" challenge

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh snap i might e able to go to this... anyone wanna team if i do???????? XXXXD
Izzy, i'll team with you. =D
Double GW!!!! =3

Unless of course Ed doesn't have a partner. :awesome:

Also!!! Who wants to pick me up??? I'll pay gas and what nawt. :bee:

.... Naw but seriously, I need a ride to this... O-o

MVD

Smash Master
I don't mind them then again your wario three real good stages gone for you :(

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
So yeah... Ride anyone???

*Intentionally keeps asking to annoy someone into taking me*

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I didn't think about pools, actually. Considering the restricted time limit we have, though, I'm not sure if it'll be entirely possible, but I think we have enough TVs to do so. I guess we can do that if that's okay with you guys. I'd like to start doubles bracket at 11:30AM then if that's the case. Amateur bracket I don't see happening though. Which brings me to another point....

You guys gotta try your best to get here as soon as possible. Doors are open at 10 AM, so try to get here by like 10:30AM - 11:00 AM so we can get the show on the road. Even if the tournament finishes earlier than expected, it'll be cool to just chill and have fun and eat ****. Just super saiyan, tho.

EDIT: Alright, updated with new schedule.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
I'll try and be here with some of Gainesville.
If I come, I'll bring a setup more than likely.

Teams?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
BIRTHDAY HYPE.

By the way, as stated in the first post, there will be a good chance of pools at this. If we can finish doubles by like 2:00-2:30, we should be good.

Exdeath

Smash Master
BIRTHDAY HYPE.

By the way, as stated in the first post, there will be a good chance of pools at this. If we can finish doubles by like 2:00-2:30, we should be good.
Pools is pretty much a necessity for a tournament with such diverse attendance.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo greenace have someone take you to my house that morning, then lets go to wills tourney and then we'll go to this (so that whoever can take you home).

SOund straight? All you gotta do is find a ride to my house (and back to your house from the club house) and we in there

Mampam

Smash Ace
SORRY DJ, BUT IM ONE OF THE OLDER SMASHERS, SO I MAKE ALL THE RULES :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

lol, jk, of course :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: **** marvel though

btw, wtf does "sub'd" mean, can you subscribe to threads?

Mampam

Smash Ace
I would've answered your question but you were like **** marvel so I was like.... **** it.

Random even against me? :(

On the real, I wanna see your improved Team Jago.
minus computer games, i stay true to nintendo, so yes, **** playstation AND xbox :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

izzy24

Smash Ace
hahahaha 88itman double gaw is not that great........ RO8 and gaw on the other hand though. How long does that laser need to charge????????

and yea DJ ill deff try to be at this, hanging with you guys will be great :::: )

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
SORRY DJ, BUT IM ONE OF THE OLDER SMASHERS, SO I MAKE ALL THE RULES :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

lol, jk, of course :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: **** marvel though

btw, wtf does "sub'd" mean, can you subscribe to threads?
If you click in the thread options (i believe it's in the top right of the thread) you can Subscribe to it.
I have it set so that whenever i write in a thread i sub to it, i think it's in the Edit Options in your User CP.

Whenever someone writes in the thread you're sub'd to, it'll show up in your User CP.

It's damn convinient.

Top Bottom