• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I'm sure you'll find a ride, 8bit. There are a couple people driving from SFL, so one of the cars should have space.

You'll make it here, don't worry ;0

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm sure you'll find a ride, 8bit. There are a couple people driving from SFL, so one of the cars should have space.

You'll make it here, don't worry ;0
Kay.

yeah 8bit, gosh, dont u know how to plan?!
........ I think I hosted my own tourney? O-o

plus you're asking kinda early, you need to wait till like a little over a week before the tourney to start asking.

:rosalina:
Well at least I aint asking literally last second like I did a while back for one of the ZP's. XD

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Alright. So. A bit of an issue arises, unfortunately.

Tommy informs me that he reserved the spot for the day a couple days ago. All was well. He then received a call on Thursday from the board members of the clubhouse. The board members of his community forgot to put the place as "reserved" (or something like that. Tommy could probably explain it better lol). Therefore, one of the members decided to reserve the clubhouse to throw their kid a birthday party. Pretty much,we got screwed over by a child. I deeply apologize to anyone who called off work and stuff on that day, but it was entirely out of our hands. THE GOOD NEWS is that it isn't cancelled. The date has been changed to the 15th, a week later. It is 100% confirmed now, no questions asked.

To kinda make up for this predicament, Seibrik will be hosting tournaments every weekend at his house starting this weekend up until the date of this tournament. The first one will be held at ZP; the others at his house. He's gonna have it cheap and it'll be good practice. Come out to those if you can!

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope all of you can still come out to this (except Afro cause he has a marvel tournament LOL)

tl;dr - the date has been changed to October 15th.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yeahhhh sooo i still want this to be mad hype so im gona be giving practice tournies every week until this thing.

ima make a thread later but its gona be 5 dollar door fee (yes even at my house, my dads one condition lol)

and it'll prolly only be in my room.

singles will be 5 bucks, dubs will be 10 a team, and if taylor can supply his brawl minus, i'm sure we can get a minus side event either free or for 1 dollar.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Holy ****, its a good thing this didn't land on the same day as that convention LOL. Half the attendance would have been gone (which includes Mampam himself because hes a *****)

8Bitman

Smash Master
Sup 8bit? You can't go now?
I am pretty sure I can still come. I NEED TO COME!!! It'll be my biggest tourney ever... And yall better believe I will be making some more upsets at this. GET!!! AT!!! ME!!! <3

No one bailed. It's just that since it was moved back a week it hit the point where it is so far away no one is going to post here for another week or two to compensate for the delay...... ..... ......... ... Probably....

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
No one bailed. It's just that since it was moved back a week it hit the point where it is so far away no one is going to post here for another week or two to compensate for the delay...... ..... ......... ... Probably....
More like it's because that's another week you have to wait before you can start asking for rides :troll:

Top Bottom